I know you've been waiting for this post. I thought it might come in January, but alas, it had to come early, and I was not prepared. But I spent the last few days trying to write it, and nothing really sounded right. So I wrote down a list, and because those are popular on the internet, I figured I'd just leave it this way - with some illustrations, of course.
Life Lessons from G.O.D.
- Smile when you're enjoying your job
- Black accessories are sophisticated and go with everything
- Never spit the bit when you're headed
- When you know you're the best, set the pace - make the rest chase you
- Work with a diverse group of people to reach the top
- Take advantage of the little opportunities that fall out of your path
- Grit and grind make up for where pure speed falls short
- Leave your mark on Hollywood
- Go all-in every time: make your losses as epic as your wins
Here's a look at the shrine to G.O.D. in the HRN HQ: