does anyone know if this one is going to make the jump to dirt
I could list my post 2000, but merging the 2 is any ones guess.
1) A.P- no brainer
2) Curlin- when he was on, which was almost every reace, he was hot
3) Zenyatta- Id put her #2 if she wasnt such a artificial dirt specialist.
4) Chrome- great horse that can be beat.
5) Goldikova- even though she only ran in Breeders cups. 3 wins!
6) Beholder- 11 G1 wins, 3 BC wins, an an illness away from 4!
7) Wise Dan- for a while there he was unbeatable
AP Indy and Storm Cat... not bad!
Hey lets not speculate it was drugs. I dont think anyone has said that. RIP, once on top of the racing world!
Mark, I agree she should take a shot, but it seems you have only 1 tier 1 horse on dirt, Chrome. Not sure they are all tier 2 horses, but even the tier ones would be behind chrome this year. Found has a tough choice Chrome or Flintshire. Id say slightly better odds to beat Flintshire but slightly less money and prestige.
If Chrome chokes, frosted has as good a chance as any horse.
well if what you say is true there is more prestige in winning the dirt mile than taking 3rd in the classic. he cant beat Chrome unless Chrome mis-fires, then he would have to beat the rest, which im not sure he can in California. I hope he goes to the classic and think he will, but you never know.
plenty of time to try a mile or 9f after the BC sprint. To prep for the Pegasus. They could always sell the spot.
why is everyone so hell bent to put Runhappy in the dirt mile. The BC Sprint is easier, more his distance and pays more. seems like a no brainer to me.
Copyright © 2010 -
other passionate horse racing fans!