• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 2 days ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 2 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 5 days ago

Older Comments...

Be interesting to see Nyquist off a long layoff. I still believe he's the beast of this field,but Mario needs to be a little more patient,and not get into a speed duel with Gun Runner.Nyquist can rate,but I feel Gun Runner will have a lot to say about the outcome. May all horses and jocks stay safe.
Sad news as claibornefarm announces that MG1 winner and top sire Seeking The Gold was euthanized July 28 from infirmities of old age at 31.
Parx Racing 7/28/2016 Dirt 5F 58.61 Breezing 1/9
French raider Al Jazi takes the G3 Oak Tree Stakes at Goodwood for trainer Francois Rohaut and Al Shaqab Racing.
She drew PP5/12 for the 7/30/16 MSW race 6 (for 2 year old Cal-bred fillies).
1st- UNCLE VINNY 2nd- Counterforce 3rd- Ready Dancer
1st- ANCHOR DOWN!! My 2nd pick in the prestigious Met. Mile. He is my new Liam's Map!! 2nd- Requite 3rd- Catalina Red 4th- Holy Boss
This morning, just before 8 a.m., Little Mike arrived at Old Friends. And, Carlo, was here to greet him. It was one of the most compelling moments in the history of Old Friends. As Carlo told me the longshot story of his multiple G1 winner...from his modest breeding to his victories in the Breeders Cup and Arlington...We are very fortunate to have Little Mike at Old Friends. And, coincidentally, his last victory came in a race named after another great Old Friends retiree, Flying Pidgeon.
A little disappointing without Money Multiplier, Wake Forest, and Slumber, who were probable. FLINTSHIRE by daylight. 2nd- Danish Dynaformer 3rd- Twilight Eclipse
This race should be a G2. Definitely one of the least competitive G1's in racing Anyway, I will be betting on Stellar Wind yet again. 1st- Stellar Wind 2nd- Beholder. I thought Tara's Tango was running here which could have make this race sort of interesting.
1st- DESTIN!! 2nd- GOVERNOR MALIBU. Mohaymen comes 3rd- he was my 4th choice in the Derby (Outwork, Nyquist, Destin) However, I currently think Mohaymen will get revenge in the Travers. 4th- Creator. I feel bad choosing my upset Belmont winner behind the other 3 but I don't think Creator will have the heart to catch them yet again. I love all of them (Destin, Mohaymen, Nyquist, Gov. Malibu, Creator), so I would like them to take turns beating each other. 5th- Laoban 6th- Race Me Home
Trojan Nation has been entered in a MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT at Del Mar on Sunday a mile and one-eighth on the turf.
Stewart elliot is going to be riding American Cleopatra in her debut...I bet he rides Dortmund in the Pacific classic
  • pointgiven23 via Disqus · He's probably under consideration but Mike Smith I think is the best choice. Bejerano rides 1st call for the stable and his patient style could be a plus in the Pacific Classic. · 6 hours ago
Take Cover repels Washington DC & Goldream to win the G2 King George Stakes at Goodwood.
Thikriyaat holds off Forge by a 1/2 length to win the G3 Thoroughbred Stakes at Goodwood.
Alabama? Perfect. Go up against Songbird and see how good OTT is... Songbird is just a thrill to watch.
Kings Fete gets home ahead of Ayrad to win the G3 Glorious Stakes at Goodwood for Sir Michael Stoute and Prince Khalid Abdullah.
Does anyone know where they are pointing OTT next? Thank you in advance.
Anyone know if he's still pointing to Juddmonte?
  • pointgiven23 via Disqus · wouldn't that be a bit short for this fella? · 6 hours ago
Can't blame Romans for bailing. Exagerrator IMO is the worst of the three monsters in this race and he still has beaten BC every time they've faced except the Belmont(when both were far back enough where it really didn't matter). BC is good enough to dominate at the minor tracks(just look at the bad Blue Grass field he beat) at 9 but I don't think he can win against the best of the crop. Before Exaggerator entered, you could make the argument thsat the Haskell was worth it more than a race at a minor track because BC was basically assured third against this field but with Exaggerator now in the mix, likely fourth just isn't worth it for his connections and it seems they've realized that.
  • Bill Harman via Disqus · I still think Nyquist is the worst of them... but we'll see. · 10 hours ago