• Hoppertunity nips Imperative by a San Antonio head-bob.Posted 17 hours ago
  • In her seasonal debut, Songbird is a dominant winner of the Las Virgenes at Santa Anita.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Lukes Alley kicks it in late to win the Grade 1 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Mor Spirit cruises late to win the Robert B. Lewis at Santa Anita.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Aussie-bred Power Alert gets there first in the GP Turf Sprint.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Tommy Macho runs away with the Fred Hooper at Gulfsrtream Park.Posted 22 hours ago
  • No catching Tammy the Torpedo in the turfy Suwannee River.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Lady Shipman (1-5) is an easy winner in the Lady's Turf Sprint at Gulfstream.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Cadet Roni relishes the slop in the Wishing Well at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Flora Dora gets to the wire first in the Big A's Busanda.Posted 6 days ago

HRN Flash

Tiz the Truth is back in training after missing some time due to a quarter crack. His next start will be delayed.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

Haskin mentions the Wood for Tiz The Truth in his Derby Dozen today as well. Makes me think Baffert has actually said something about it to some journalists....
Sorry, I put TTT at #2, not #4.
GQ, I was given crap for putting TTT at #4, lol.
Whew! Music to my ears Ashley since TTT is #1 on my list from Feb. 9th blog http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/marylandgq/6th_Annual_GQ_Derby_Double_Dozen_Will_Make_You_Go_Hmmm_or_LYAO_123
I wish we had more specifics on Baffert's plans. Jay Privman tweeted that Power Broker and Tiz the Truth may be pointed to the Wood or the SA Derby as a "Hail Mary" gesture. https://twitter.com/DRFPrivman
I'm actually hoping they don't rush him into something he's not ready for. I think he could be a good one, would hate to see that derailed by a premature campaign.
Crapz..I hope this doesn't derail his chances of getting into the Derby.