• If you bet A Lot in the Paradise Creek, then the winning margin was "a lot" more than the wagering return!Posted 14 hours ago
  • The Nassau goes to Sky Treasure!Posted 14 hours ago
  • Sunday Rules runs them off their feet in the Spring Fever to remain undefeated!Posted 15 hours ago
  • Xtra Luck gets his first stakes win in the Louisville Handicap!Posted 15 hours ago
  • Joe Bravo earned win #5,000 with a victory aboard Boss Man today at Monmouth Park.Posted 16 hours ago
  • There's no catching Black Hornet in the Vigil Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Pharoah romps home in the Preakness!Posted 7 days ago
  • Ironicus explodes to win the Dixie going away.Posted 7 days ago
  • Ageless best in The Very One again, this time with a course record.Posted 7 days ago
  • Holy Boss much the best in the six furlong Chick Lang.Posted 7 days ago

HRN Flash

Tiz the Truth is back in training after missing some time due to a quarter crack. His next start will be delayed.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

Haskin mentions the Wood for Tiz The Truth in his Derby Dozen today as well. Makes me think Baffert has actually said something about it to some journalists....
Sorry, I put TTT at #2, not #4.
GQ, I was given crap for putting TTT at #4, lol.
Whew! Music to my ears Ashley since TTT is #1 on my list from Feb. 9th blog http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/marylandgq/6th_Annual_GQ_Derby_Double_Dozen_Will_Make_You_Go_Hmmm_or_LYAO_123
I wish we had more specifics on Baffert's plans. Jay Privman tweeted that Power Broker and Tiz the Truth may be pointed to the Wood or the SA Derby as a "Hail Mary" gesture. https://twitter.com/DRFPrivman
I'm actually hoping they don't rush him into something he's not ready for. I think he could be a good one, would hate to see that derailed by a premature campaign.
Crapz..I hope this doesn't derail his chances of getting into the Derby.