• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

HRN Flash

Tiz the Truth is back in training after missing some time due to a quarter crack. His next start will be delayed.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

Haskin mentions the Wood for Tiz The Truth in his Derby Dozen today as well. Makes me think Baffert has actually said something about it to some journalists....
Sorry, I put TTT at #2, not #4.
GQ, I was given crap for putting TTT at #4, lol.
Whew! Music to my ears Ashley since TTT is #1 on my list from Feb. 9th blog http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/marylandgq/6th_Annual_GQ_Derby_Double_Dozen_Will_Make_You_Go_Hmmm_or_LYAO_123
I wish we had more specifics on Baffert's plans. Jay Privman tweeted that Power Broker and Tiz the Truth may be pointed to the Wood or the SA Derby as a "Hail Mary" gesture. https://twitter.com/DRFPrivman
I'm actually hoping they don't rush him into something he's not ready for. I think he could be a good one, would hate to see that derailed by a premature campaign.
Crapz..I hope this doesn't derail his chances of getting into the Derby.