• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 22 hours ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 1 day ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 1 day ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 1 day ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 1 day ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 6 days ago

ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!

Sorry, Shanghai Bobby. You gave it a great shot, Grace Hall. No can do, Obviously.  My apologies, Cirrus des Aigles.

Not this time, In Lingerie. Better luck next time, Sum of the Parts. Not even a win in the Arc could do it for you, Solemia. I regret to say it is not even you, Wise Dan.

There can be only one winner, and this time, ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Groupie Doll!

Please watch and enjoy poetry in motion ...

Older Comments about ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!...

As I was saying, Danedream would've taken the ARC in round 2, what a shame. Guess she's going to retire now?
It's all about Groupie Doll and Wise Dan for me, they are the best of our thoroughbreds right now. Across the pond, I'm still in love with Danedream. The ARC, tough break for her and her conections. I think she would
She's already beaten the best on real dirt, buds. Remember the G1 Humana Distaff and the G1 Madison? She beat Musical Romance in both of those races along with other top contenders.
My favorite part was the "all about Groupie Doll !" I got that really CLEAR part.
I guess Wise Dan would be an overkill since he's a star practically everytime he races, Groupie Doll did great but the field except for two just didn't equal her class.
Three weeks in a row that I totally agree with your Horse Of The Week.
nice race, can she beat the best on real dirt?
She made it into my Top 10!