• Hoppertunity nips Imperative by a San Antonio head-bob.Posted 3 hours ago
  • In her seasonal debut, Songbird is a dominant winner of the Las Virgenes at Santa Anita.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Lukes Alley kicks it in late to win the Grade 1 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Mor Spirit cruises late to win the Robert B. Lewis at Santa Anita.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Aussie-bred Power Alert gets there first in the GP Turf Sprint.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Tommy Macho runs away with the Fred Hooper at Gulfsrtream Park.Posted 8 hours ago
  • No catching Tammy the Torpedo in the turfy Suwannee River.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Lady Shipman (1-5) is an easy winner in the Lady's Turf Sprint at Gulfstream.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Cadet Roni relishes the slop in the Wishing Well at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Flora Dora gets to the wire first in the Big A's Busanda.Posted 6 days ago

ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!

Sorry, Shanghai Bobby. You gave it a great shot, Grace Hall. No can do, Obviously.  My apologies, Cirrus des Aigles.

Not this time, In Lingerie. Better luck next time, Sum of the Parts. Not even a win in the Arc could do it for you, Solemia. I regret to say it is not even you, Wise Dan.

There can be only one winner, and this time, ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Groupie Doll!

Please watch and enjoy poetry in motion ...

Older Comments about ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!...

As I was saying, Danedream would've taken the ARC in round 2, what a shame. Guess she's going to retire now?
It's all about Groupie Doll and Wise Dan for me, they are the best of our thoroughbreds right now. Across the pond, I'm still in love with Danedream. The ARC, tough break for her and her conections. I think she would
She's already beaten the best on real dirt, buds. Remember the G1 Humana Distaff and the G1 Madison? She beat Musical Romance in both of those races along with other top contenders.
My favorite part was the "all about Groupie Doll !" I got that really CLEAR part.
I guess Wise Dan would be an overkill since he's a star practically everytime he races, Groupie Doll did great but the field except for two just didn't equal her class.
Three weeks in a row that I totally agree with your Horse Of The Week.
nice race, can she beat the best on real dirt?
She made it into my Top 10!