• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!

Sorry, Shanghai Bobby. You gave it a great shot, Grace Hall. No can do, Obviously.  My apologies, Cirrus des Aigles.

Not this time, In Lingerie. Better luck next time, Sum of the Parts. Not even a win in the Arc could do it for you, Solemia. I regret to say it is not even you, Wise Dan.

There can be only one winner, and this time, ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Groupie Doll!

Please watch and enjoy poetry in motion ...

Older Comments about ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!...

As I was saying, Danedream would've taken the ARC in round 2, what a shame. Guess she's going to retire now?
It's all about Groupie Doll and Wise Dan for me, they are the best of our thoroughbreds right now. Across the pond, I'm still in love with Danedream. The ARC, tough break for her and her conections. I think she would
She's already beaten the best on real dirt, buds. Remember the G1 Humana Distaff and the G1 Madison? She beat Musical Romance in both of those races along with other top contenders.
My favorite part was the "all about Groupie Doll !" I got that really CLEAR part.
I guess Wise Dan would be an overkill since he's a star practically everytime he races, Groupie Doll did great but the field except for two just didn't equal her class.
Three weeks in a row that I totally agree with your Horse Of The Week.
nice race, can she beat the best on real dirt?
She made it into my Top 10!