• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 3 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 7 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 9 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 10 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 10 days ago

ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!

Sorry, Shanghai Bobby. You gave it a great shot, Grace Hall. No can do, Obviously.  My apologies, Cirrus des Aigles.

Not this time, In Lingerie. Better luck next time, Sum of the Parts. Not even a win in the Arc could do it for you, Solemia. I regret to say it is not even you, Wise Dan.

There can be only one winner, and this time, ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Groupie Doll!

Please watch and enjoy poetry in motion ...

Older Comments about ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!...

As I was saying, Danedream would've taken the ARC in round 2, what a shame. Guess she's going to retire now?
It's all about Groupie Doll and Wise Dan for me, they are the best of our thoroughbreds right now. Across the pond, I'm still in love with Danedream. The ARC, tough break for her and her conections. I think she would
She's already beaten the best on real dirt, buds. Remember the G1 Humana Distaff and the G1 Madison? She beat Musical Romance in both of those races along with other top contenders.
My favorite part was the "all about Groupie Doll !" I got that really CLEAR part.
I guess Wise Dan would be an overkill since he's a star practically everytime he races, Groupie Doll did great but the field except for two just didn't equal her class.
Three weeks in a row that I totally agree with your Horse Of The Week.
nice race, can she beat the best on real dirt?
She made it into my Top 10!