• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 3 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 5 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!

Sorry, Shanghai Bobby. You gave it a great shot, Grace Hall. No can do, Obviously.  My apologies, Cirrus des Aigles.

Not this time, In Lingerie. Better luck next time, Sum of the Parts. Not even a win in the Arc could do it for you, Solemia. I regret to say it is not even you, Wise Dan.

There can be only one winner, and this time, ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Groupie Doll!

Please watch and enjoy poetry in motion ...

Older Comments about ZATT’s Star of the Week, is … Groupie Doll!...

As I was saying, Danedream would've taken the ARC in round 2, what a shame. Guess she's going to retire now?
It's all about Groupie Doll and Wise Dan for me, they are the best of our thoroughbreds right now. Across the pond, I'm still in love with Danedream. The ARC, tough break for her and her conections. I think she would
She's already beaten the best on real dirt, buds. Remember the G1 Humana Distaff and the G1 Madison? She beat Musical Romance in both of those races along with other top contenders.
My favorite part was the "all about Groupie Doll !" I got that really CLEAR part.
I guess Wise Dan would be an overkill since he's a star practically everytime he races, Groupie Doll did great but the field except for two just didn't equal her class.
Three weeks in a row that I totally agree with your Horse Of The Week.
nice race, can she beat the best on real dirt?
She made it into my Top 10!