• Miss Temple City (8-5) hits the wire just in front in the Grade 1 Matriarch.Posted 13 hours ago
  • Annals of Time (5-1) gets clear late in the Grade 1 Hollywood Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (1-2) much the best in the Grade 2 Bayakoa.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (3-5) repeats in the Claiming Crown Jewel and becomes a millionaire.Posted 1 day ago
  • King and His Court (8-5) flies home to win the Display Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • R Angel Katelyn (8-5) leads all the way in the Sandpiper.Posted 1 day ago
  • Rapid Rhythm runs them down in the Battle of New Orleans.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highway Star (7-1) is up in time to win the Go for Wand.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chance of Luck (7-2) holds on to take the Inaugural StakesPosted 1 day ago
  • Whitmore wins the 6th race at Aqueduct, his first race back since the Kentucky Derby.Posted 1 day ago

WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn

Revolutionary_La_Derby_615X400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

We recently visited WinStar Farm in Versailles, KY. This is my second in a 3-part blog series. In this edition, I will look at the Training Barn.

In addition to housing top class stallions, WinStar has a great training center and rehab facility.

In Part 1 of this blog series, I talked about seeing my losing Derby selections Colonel John and Pioneerof The Nile in the Stallion Barn. After visiting the studs, we hopped over to the Training Barn, and the first horse I see is my losing Kentucky Derby 2013 pick Revolutionary. C’mon WinStar, you’re torturing me!

Older Comments about WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn...

Nice to catch up with Revolutionary and Normandy Invasion!