• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 36 minutes ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 47 minutes ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 2 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn

Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

We recently visited WinStar Farm in Versailles, KY. This is my second in a 3-part blog series. In this edition, I will look at the Training Barn.

In addition to housing top class stallions, WinStar has a great training center and rehab facility.

In Part 1 of this blog series, I talked about seeing my losing Derby selections Colonel John and Pioneerof The Nile in the Stallion Barn. After visiting the studs, we hopped over to the Training Barn, and the first horse I see is my losing Kentucky Derby 2013 pick Revolutionary. C’mon WinStar, you’re torturing me!

Older Comments about WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn...

Nice to catch up with Revolutionary and Normandy Invasion!