• A.P. Indian (1-1) easily wins the Grade 1 Forego in stakes record time of 1:20.99.Posted 16 minutes ago
  • Drefong (3-1) dominates the Grade 1 King's Bishop every step of the way.Posted 54 minutes ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (10-1) gets there with a strong late in the Grade 1 Ballerina.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Cavorting (2-1) rolls late to get up in the Grade 1 Personal Ensign.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Hit It Once More makes every pole a winning one in the Albany Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Syndergaard makes short work of the Funny Cide to remain perfect in two starts.Posted 1 day ago
  • On Leave (9-5) wins the Riskaverse for her third consecutive victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chad Brown earns career victory #1,000 as Mr. Maybe scores in the John's Call.Posted 2 days ago
  • Rachel's Temper (3-1) gets the job done in the Summer Colony.Posted 4 days ago
  • Midnight Storm (3-10) holds off Om to win the Grade 2 Del Mar Mile.Posted 5 days ago

WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn

Revolutionary_La_Derby_615X400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

We recently visited WinStar Farm in Versailles, KY. This is my second in a 3-part blog series. In this edition, I will look at the Training Barn.

In addition to housing top class stallions, WinStar has a great training center and rehab facility.

In Part 1 of this blog series, I talked about seeing my losing Derby selections Colonel John and Pioneerof The Nile in the Stallion Barn. After visiting the studs, we hopped over to the Training Barn, and the first horse I see is my losing Kentucky Derby 2013 pick Revolutionary. C’mon WinStar, you’re torturing me!

Older Comments about WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn...

Nice to catch up with Revolutionary and Normandy Invasion!