• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 19 hours ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 1 day ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 1 day ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 1 day ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 1 day ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 1 day ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 2 days ago

WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn

Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

We recently visited WinStar Farm in Versailles, KY. This is my second in a 3-part blog series. In this edition, I will look at the Training Barn.

In addition to housing top class stallions, WinStar has a great training center and rehab facility.

In Part 1 of this blog series, I talked about seeing my losing Derby selections Colonel John and Pioneerof The Nile in the Stallion Barn. After visiting the studs, we hopped over to the Training Barn, and the first horse I see is my losing Kentucky Derby 2013 pick Revolutionary. C’mon WinStar, you’re torturing me!

Older Comments about WinStar Farm Visit (Part II): The Training Barn...

Nice to catch up with Revolutionary and Normandy Invasion!