• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 1 day ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 2 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 2 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 2 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 3 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Will Trinniberg run in the Preakness?

Owner Shivananda Parbhoo is so impressed with how well Trinniberg has come out of the Kentucky Derby that he said Tuesday if Derby runner-up Bodemeister doesn’t run in the Preakness, Trinniberg will run in the second leg of the Triple Crown.

“If Bodemeister is going to the Preakness, I’m not going to go,” Parbhoo said by phone Tuesday from Florida. If he’s not going, I’ll go to the Preakness.”

Trinniberg vanned from Kentucky to Calder on Monday and was full of himself Tuesday morning walking the shed, according to Parbhoo.

Older Comments about Will Trinniberg run in the Preakness?...

Part of what helped Bodemeister so much was how fast the track was. If the track had not been mimicking Gulfstream, Bode might not have lasted that long. BUT, with that in mind, Bode ran a tremendous race, and I was extremely impressed with him. That was definitely the best 2nd place finish I've seen.
bodemeister will run in the preakness, y would he not? He obviously ran the best race in the derby. He stayed up front despite the fact that the fractions were blistering!!!! And Trinniberg cant run 9.5 furlongs. I dont think he can run past 8.0
I really hope he doesnt run the Preakness. I want to see him challenging the sprint division later this year
The "short" Preakness is still 9.5f