• Favorite Tara's Tango surges to win the Santa Maria at the wire.Posted 6 hours ago
  • O'Neill's strengthens his stable of 3-year-olds as Frank Conversation wins the El Camino Real Derby.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Bolo nabs Obviously in the final strides of the Arcadia.Posted 9 hours ago
  • BC Mile heroine Tepin crushes her foes in the Lambholm South Endeavor Stakes. Posted 10 hours ago
  • Dancing House is ultra-game in taking the Barbara Fritchie.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Penwith scores in the Royal Delta at Gulfstream Park.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Destin rolls home in the Sam F. Davis at Tampa Bay Downs.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Polar River wins the UAE 1000 Guineas by a pole.Posted 2 days ago
  • Kobe's Back goes from last to first down the stretch to win the Palos Verdes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Storied Lady (4-1) up the rail to nip Saythreehailmary's in the Biogio's Rose.Posted 6 days ago

Will Trinniberg run in the Preakness?

Owner Shivananda Parbhoo is so impressed with how well Trinniberg has come out of the Kentucky Derby that he said Tuesday if Derby runner-up Bodemeister doesn’t run in the Preakness, Trinniberg will run in the second leg of the Triple Crown.

“If Bodemeister is going to the Preakness, I’m not going to go,” Parbhoo said by phone Tuesday from Florida. If he’s not going, I’ll go to the Preakness.”

Trinniberg vanned from Kentucky to Calder on Monday and was full of himself Tuesday morning walking the shed, according to Parbhoo.

Older Comments about Will Trinniberg run in the Preakness?...

Part of what helped Bodemeister so much was how fast the track was. If the track had not been mimicking Gulfstream, Bode might not have lasted that long. BUT, with that in mind, Bode ran a tremendous race, and I was extremely impressed with him. That was definitely the best 2nd place finish I've seen.
bodemeister will run in the preakness, y would he not? He obviously ran the best race in the derby. He stayed up front despite the fact that the fractions were blistering!!!! And Trinniberg cant run 9.5 furlongs. I dont think he can run past 8.0
I really hope he doesnt run the Preakness. I want to see him challenging the sprint division later this year
The "short" Preakness is still 9.5f