• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 6 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Will Trinniberg run in the Preakness?

Owner Shivananda Parbhoo is so impressed with how well Trinniberg has come out of the Kentucky Derby that he said Tuesday if Derby runner-up Bodemeister doesn’t run in the Preakness, Trinniberg will run in the second leg of the Triple Crown.

“If Bodemeister is going to the Preakness, I’m not going to go,” Parbhoo said by phone Tuesday from Florida. If he’s not going, I’ll go to the Preakness.”

Trinniberg vanned from Kentucky to Calder on Monday and was full of himself Tuesday morning walking the shed, according to Parbhoo.

Older Comments about Will Trinniberg run in the Preakness?...

Part of what helped Bodemeister so much was how fast the track was. If the track had not been mimicking Gulfstream, Bode might not have lasted that long. BUT, with that in mind, Bode ran a tremendous race, and I was extremely impressed with him. That was definitely the best 2nd place finish I've seen.
bodemeister will run in the preakness, y would he not? He obviously ran the best race in the derby. He stayed up front despite the fact that the fractions were blistering!!!! And Trinniberg cant run 9.5 furlongs. I dont think he can run past 8.0
I really hope he doesnt run the Preakness. I want to see him challenging the sprint division later this year
The "short" Preakness is still 9.5f