• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 1 day ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 2 days ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 2 days ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 2 days ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 2 days ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 2 days ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 2 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 2 days ago

Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]

Alpha with Ramon Dominguez wins the Grade III Withers at Aqueduct, 1 1/16 miles, 3 year olds.

HRN Master Handicapper Jarrod Horak gives you the scoop on how to pick the big Kentucky Derby 2012 preps: Wood Memorial, the Santa Anita Derby, AND the Illinois Derby!

Alpha comes into the Wood off 2 wins at Aqueduct, Gemologist is undefeated and looking to stay that way, and My Adonis is on the improve - find out who Jarrod thinks is the best of the bunch.

At Santa Anita, the big horse is Creative Cause - but there are a few others who could run big and hit the board.

Finally, the Illinois Derby seems to be a wide-open affair. There's a live longshot who will be overlooked - learn who it is!

You know you want to watch this:

Older Comments about Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]...

You deserve a great studio with perfectd audio! I like your picks, exceptd for I'll Have Another, who I think at 1:40 is the fastest at that distance even if others didn't come back strong from the Rbt Lewis.
Actually, I am in a big, empty room. Hope to have an improved video studio setup in the future.
I like these videos, even if I don't agree with the win picks. He always sounds like that.
The sound is a little off on this video. Sounds like he's in a huge empty room.