• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]

Alpha with Ramon Dominguez wins the Grade III Withers at Aqueduct, 1 1/16 miles, 3 year olds.

HRN Master Handicapper Jarrod Horak gives you the scoop on how to pick the big Kentucky Derby 2012 preps: Wood Memorial, the Santa Anita Derby, AND the Illinois Derby!

Alpha comes into the Wood off 2 wins at Aqueduct, Gemologist is undefeated and looking to stay that way, and My Adonis is on the improve - find out who Jarrod thinks is the best of the bunch.

At Santa Anita, the big horse is Creative Cause - but there are a few others who could run big and hit the board.

Finally, the Illinois Derby seems to be a wide-open affair. There's a live longshot who will be overlooked - learn who it is!

You know you want to watch this:

Older Comments about Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]...

You deserve a great studio with perfectd audio! I like your picks, exceptd for I'll Have Another, who I think at 1:40 is the fastest at that distance even if others didn't come back strong from the Rbt Lewis.
Actually, I am in a big, empty room. Hope to have an improved video studio setup in the future.
I like these videos, even if I don't agree with the win picks. He always sounds like that.
The sound is a little off on this video. Sounds like he's in a huge empty room.