• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 4 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 4 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 5 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 6 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 6 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 6 days ago

Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]

Alpha with Ramon Dominguez wins the Grade III Withers at Aqueduct, 1 1/16 miles, 3 year olds.

HRN Master Handicapper Jarrod Horak gives you the scoop on how to pick the big Kentucky Derby 2012 preps: Wood Memorial, the Santa Anita Derby, AND the Illinois Derby!

Alpha comes into the Wood off 2 wins at Aqueduct, Gemologist is undefeated and looking to stay that way, and My Adonis is on the improve - find out who Jarrod thinks is the best of the bunch.

At Santa Anita, the big horse is Creative Cause - but there are a few others who could run big and hit the board.

Finally, the Illinois Derby seems to be a wide-open affair. There's a live longshot who will be overlooked - learn who it is!

You know you want to watch this:

Older Comments about Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]...

You deserve a great studio with perfectd audio! I like your picks, exceptd for I'll Have Another, who I think at 1:40 is the fastest at that distance even if others didn't come back strong from the Rbt Lewis.
Actually, I am in a big, empty room. Hope to have an improved video studio setup in the future.
I like these videos, even if I don't agree with the win picks. He always sounds like that.
The sound is a little off on this video. Sounds like he's in a huge empty room.