• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 3 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 3 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 3 days ago

Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]

Alpha with Ramon Dominguez wins the Grade III Withers at Aqueduct, 1 1/16 miles, 3 year olds.

HRN Master Handicapper Jarrod Horak gives you the scoop on how to pick the big Kentucky Derby 2012 preps: Wood Memorial, the Santa Anita Derby, AND the Illinois Derby!

Alpha comes into the Wood off 2 wins at Aqueduct, Gemologist is undefeated and looking to stay that way, and My Adonis is on the improve - find out who Jarrod thinks is the best of the bunch.

At Santa Anita, the big horse is Creative Cause - but there are a few others who could run big and hit the board.

Finally, the Illinois Derby seems to be a wide-open affair. There's a live longshot who will be overlooked - learn who it is!

You know you want to watch this:

Older Comments about Who Should You Pick In The Wood Memorial? [VIDEO]...

You deserve a great studio with perfectd audio! I like your picks, exceptd for I'll Have Another, who I think at 1:40 is the fastest at that distance even if others didn't come back strong from the Rbt Lewis.
Actually, I am in a big, empty room. Hope to have an improved video studio setup in the future.
I like these videos, even if I don't agree with the win picks. He always sounds like that.
The sound is a little off on this video. Sounds like he's in a huge empty room.