• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was a son of one of the most influential sires of his time.

*My first taste of fame came as a yearling at the Keeneland July Sale.

*Undefeated as a juvenile, I did not run in my first stakes race until I was three.

*The beginning of my racing career came with a win just outside of San Francisco.

*My final career race came at Big Sandy where I finished second to a champion.

*Most of my wins came in California, although I did win back-to-back races at Churchill Downs.

*My racing career was cut short by injury, but still, never finishing worse than second was a big accomplishment.

*Known for my blazing workouts, I also never shied away from the camera.

*My trainer and my regular rider are both members of racing's Hall of Fame.

*I got the better of my big rival in two out of three important races.

*Despite passing away far too young, I sired numerous stakes horses, including a pair of major winners.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Alydar?
majestic prince
Finally!
Sorry...I really did get that it was NOT Buckpasser, but when I refreshed my screen, I see my answer was posted! Congratualtions to Terry!
Another first time winner ... Big congrats, Terry! Come back next week and see if you can defend.
Highest price yearling at the time - $250,000, Last race was 2nd in Belmont Stakes
The great State of Maine registers a winner. Nice win, Terry!
How did you know it was the Hall of Famer, Majestic Prince, Terry?
Nice job, Terry! I wasn't close.
Terry Monbleau ... Winner!!!
Majestic Prince
OMG this is stressful. Why do I do this to myself.
Not Alydar.
It is not Buckpasser.
No, not Pit Bunny.
Buckpasser
Pit Bunny
Sorry, it is not Sunday Silence.
Sunday Silence?