• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was a son of one of the most influential sires of his time.

*My first taste of fame came as a yearling at the Keeneland July Sale.

*Undefeated as a juvenile, I did not run in my first stakes race until I was three.

*The beginning of my racing career came with a win just outside of San Francisco.

*My final career race came at Big Sandy where I finished second to a champion.

*Most of my wins came in California, although I did win back-to-back races at Churchill Downs.

*My racing career was cut short by injury, but still, never finishing worse than second was a big accomplishment.

*Known for my blazing workouts, I also never shied away from the camera.

*My trainer and my regular rider are both members of racing's Hall of Fame.

*I got the better of my big rival in two out of three important races.

*Despite passing away far too young, I sired numerous stakes horses, including a pair of major winners.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Alydar?
majestic prince
Finally!
Sorry...I really did get that it was NOT Buckpasser, but when I refreshed my screen, I see my answer was posted! Congratualtions to Terry!
Another first time winner ... Big congrats, Terry! Come back next week and see if you can defend.
Highest price yearling at the time - $250,000, Last race was 2nd in Belmont Stakes
The great State of Maine registers a winner. Nice win, Terry!
How did you know it was the Hall of Famer, Majestic Prince, Terry?
Nice job, Terry! I wasn't close.
Terry Monbleau ... Winner!!!
Majestic Prince
OMG this is stressful. Why do I do this to myself.
Not Alydar.
It is not Buckpasser.
No, not Pit Bunny.
Buckpasser
Pit Bunny
Sorry, it is not Sunday Silence.
Sunday Silence?