• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 3 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 3 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was a son of one of the most influential sires of his time.

*My first taste of fame came as a yearling at the Keeneland July Sale.

*Undefeated as a juvenile, I did not run in my first stakes race until I was three.

*The beginning of my racing career came with a win just outside of San Francisco.

*My final career race came at Big Sandy where I finished second to a champion.

*Most of my wins came in California, although I did win back-to-back races at Churchill Downs.

*My racing career was cut short by injury, but still, never finishing worse than second was a big accomplishment.

*Known for my blazing workouts, I also never shied away from the camera.

*My trainer and my regular rider are both members of racing's Hall of Fame.

*I got the better of my big rival in two out of three important races.

*Despite passing away far too young, I sired numerous stakes horses, including a pair of major winners.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Alydar?
majestic prince
Finally!
Sorry...I really did get that it was NOT Buckpasser, but when I refreshed my screen, I see my answer was posted! Congratualtions to Terry!
Another first time winner ... Big congrats, Terry! Come back next week and see if you can defend.
Highest price yearling at the time - $250,000, Last race was 2nd in Belmont Stakes
The great State of Maine registers a winner. Nice win, Terry!
How did you know it was the Hall of Famer, Majestic Prince, Terry?
Nice job, Terry! I wasn't close.
Terry Monbleau ... Winner!!!
Majestic Prince
OMG this is stressful. Why do I do this to myself.
Not Alydar.
It is not Buckpasser.
No, not Pit Bunny.
Buckpasser
Pit Bunny
Sorry, it is not Sunday Silence.
Sunday Silence?