• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 4 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 7 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 9 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 10 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred outside of the United States, I split my racing career almost perfectly in half between Europe and the U.S.

*My first three races in America took place among the pink flamingos of Hialeah Park.

*My racing career reached a fifth season, but only just barely.

*You could not call me a two-surface star as both of my attempts on dirt resulted in off the board finishes.

*My wealthy owner has bred a Kentucky Derby winner and married a supermodel.

*By far my most successful partnership came with a Kentucky jockey in his forties.

*My biggest claim to fame, and eight race win streak, was halted in the Man O' War.

*In the money 75% of the time, I was rewarded with championship honors for the third of my five seasons.

*My most important wins came at Atlantic City, Belmont Park, and Saratoga.

*A race named in my honor is still a fixture on the NYRA stakes schedule.

*My final race in Europe came in a classic at Epsom Downs; in America, it came in a stakes win at Calder.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Well now you have to play next week to try to defend your crown ... congrats again, Footlick!
She was a wonderful horse. Nice memories of her races.
Congrats Mary Z and Greg!
thx. I don;t try these too often. Just beginner's luck. I almost didn't say it because he was a co-owner, but took a shot anyway.
It's all yours, footy, but thanks.
Congratulations to footy !!! I got Just A Game because she placed in the Man O War, and the rest checked out. I knew that she had a NY stakes named for her.
The old supermodel angle ... well played, Footlick ... and Mary, and Greg!
Mary Z- I'm sure we thought of it at the same time, so I can share this with you!
I knew it had to be Peter Brandt because of the supermodel reference. She was the only turfer of his that I could think of.
LOL ... it does not get much closer than that!
Just A Game
I whispered in his ear, Brian.
Oh well, one minute late!
How did you nail this one down, Footlick?
I was going for simultaneous LOL.
Footlick by a nose ... Just A Game is correct!
Just a Game
great minds think alike Mary Z! Love you too
footy, I still love you :)
Sky Classic is also incorrect.