• Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 5 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 5 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 6 days ago
  • Cupid has been removed from consideration from the Kentucky Derby; Mo Tom is now in.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*I was a Kentucky homebred, but my sire, and his sire, and his sire, were all bred in France.

*I loved a distance and retired having won all but one of my eight career starts when I got to tackle two-turns.

*My trainer was the son of a Hall of Famer, while my owner/breeder was a member of American racing royalty.

*My first two wins came at Hialeah Park and were by an average of nearly nine lengths.

*All of my riders, there were only two, are members of the Hall of Fame.

*That only loss at two-turns came in Belmont Park's Jockey Club Gold Cup.

*My biggest rival was a fleet New York-bred who once set the pace in the Kentucky Derby.

*All of my races took place at only four tracks, and I was a graded stakes winner at each.

*I was retired healthy after winning a grade 1 stakes race in February.

*I lived a long life, finally passing away just a few weeks short of my 30th birthday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

How did you come up with the 1982 3yo filly champion, Christmas Past?
  • travismorris82 · my first thought was what are the big stakes races in February? i somehow ended up looking at past winners of the Santa Anita Handicap (which obviously is held in March)... noticed the sire of the 1978 Big Cap winner Vigors was Grey Dawn who was French bred. So with a internet search (sorry if thats cheating!) i looked up Grey Dawn's most successful offspring and found Christmas Past · 1198 days ago
Congrats to Travis.
Welcome to HRN and nice job, Travis! Broke your maiden out first try!
Two weeks in a row with a first-time winner ... Love it! Congrats, Travis!
Christmas Past!
I always think it's a male.
Ugh, I was there!!! Nice job, Travis.
Travis Morris ... you are a winner!
Sorry, it is not Majesty's Prince.
No, not Fabius.