• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*I was a Kentucky homebred, but my sire, and his sire, and his sire, were all bred in France.

*I loved a distance and retired having won all but one of my eight career starts when I got to tackle two-turns.

*My trainer was the son of a Hall of Famer, while my owner/breeder was a member of American racing royalty.

*My first two wins came at Hialeah Park and were by an average of nearly nine lengths.

*All of my riders, there were only two, are members of the Hall of Fame.

*That only loss at two-turns came in Belmont Park's Jockey Club Gold Cup.

*My biggest rival was a fleet New York-bred who once set the pace in the Kentucky Derby.

*All of my races took place at only four tracks, and I was a graded stakes winner at each.

*I was retired healthy after winning a grade 1 stakes race in February.

*I lived a long life, finally passing away just a few weeks short of my 30th birthday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

How did you come up with the 1982 3yo filly champion, Christmas Past?
  • travismorris82 · my first thought was what are the big stakes races in February? i somehow ended up looking at past winners of the Santa Anita Handicap (which obviously is held in March)... noticed the sire of the 1978 Big Cap winner Vigors was Grey Dawn who was French bred. So with a internet search (sorry if thats cheating!) i looked up Grey Dawn's most successful offspring and found Christmas Past · 1229 days ago
Congrats to Travis.
Welcome to HRN and nice job, Travis! Broke your maiden out first try!
Two weeks in a row with a first-time winner ... Love it! Congrats, Travis!
Christmas Past!
I always think it's a male.
Ugh, I was there!!! Nice job, Travis.
Travis Morris ... you are a winner!
Sorry, it is not Majesty's Prince.
No, not Fabius.