• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 4 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Foaled in Kentucky, my sire was a winner of one of Europe's most prestigious races.

*My career began in New York with a romping win in a 5 ½ furlong maiden special weight.

*The winner of my only defeat as a juvenile was a good one; she is a member of the Hall of Fame.

*I came after many of my famous trainer's best horses, but I was not his last major winner.

*My owner also won many important races, including seven legs of the Triple Crown.

*I collected 13 stakes wins at five different tracks over my two-year racing career.

*My sophomore season began with a dead heat for first in an important stakes race.

*I was undefeated at twelve furlongs and beyond, winning each time easily.

*My career was so outstanding they named a race after me in New York.

*Talk about going out on top … I ended my career on a ten race winning streak .

*Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to race as an older horse.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Harry Payne Whitney won the Futurity with her
Only lost once and that to a filly..... Artful
Ashamed to say I knew nothing about him. $184,438 in 1905! The best horse racing game in the world, Who Am I???!
Nice win, amino.
Very mad, amino :(. LOL, JK.
Thanks for playing, everyone ... see you next week!
lol, you said that last timw too :). Got to work on being faster :P. Nice call, amino.
Figured it was way back in time, then lucky, and just in time. Sorry raifox lol.
Good try, rafirox!
Sysonby?
Strange I know, but this was written a few days ago ... Congratulations to a first time winner, amino998! How did you solve tonight's puzzle?
Great job amino998!
LMAO. Damn.... I've actually tried "Who Am I???" Twice. I twice was late :P. LOL. Nice call, amino, LOL. Don't know how PO'd I am right now, LOL :).
I was so sure that you would never do a horse that was being talked about just one post down! Nice job, amino. :)
Well Done, amino998
Top Flight?
Ding, Ding, Ding! Yes, amino998, tonight's answer is the great Sysonby!
Sysonby?
Tom Fool and Citation are good guesses, but neither is correct.
Citation?