• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 1 day ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 4 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Foaled in Kentucky, my sire was a winner of one of Europe's most prestigious races.

*My career began in New York with a romping win in a 5 ½ furlong maiden special weight.

*The winner of my only defeat as a juvenile was a good one; she is a member of the Hall of Fame.

*I came after many of my famous trainer's best horses, but I was not his last major winner.

*My owner also won many important races, including seven legs of the Triple Crown.

*I collected 13 stakes wins at five different tracks over my two-year racing career.

*My sophomore season began with a dead heat for first in an important stakes race.

*I was undefeated at twelve furlongs and beyond, winning each time easily.

*My career was so outstanding they named a race after me in New York.

*Talk about going out on top … I ended my career on a ten race winning streak .

*Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to race as an older horse.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Harry Payne Whitney won the Futurity with her
Only lost once and that to a filly..... Artful
Ashamed to say I knew nothing about him. $184,438 in 1905! The best horse racing game in the world, Who Am I???!
Nice win, amino.
Very mad, amino :(. LOL, JK.
Thanks for playing, everyone ... see you next week!
lol, you said that last timw too :). Got to work on being faster :P. Nice call, amino.
Figured it was way back in time, then lucky, and just in time. Sorry raifox lol.
Good try, rafirox!
Sysonby?
Strange I know, but this was written a few days ago ... Congratulations to a first time winner, amino998! How did you solve tonight's puzzle?
Great job amino998!
LMAO. Damn.... I've actually tried "Who Am I???" Twice. I twice was late :P. LOL. Nice call, amino, LOL. Don't know how PO'd I am right now, LOL :).
I was so sure that you would never do a horse that was being talked about just one post down! Nice job, amino. :)
Well Done, amino998
Top Flight?
Ding, Ding, Ding! Yes, amino998, tonight's answer is the great Sysonby!
Sysonby?
Tom Fool and Citation are good guesses, but neither is correct.
Citation?