• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I shared my color with my speedy broodmare sire.

*My first career win came at Turfway Park, while my first two stakes wins came under the famed twin spires.

*A winner of 41% of my career races, I earned over $1.5 million in my three-year racing career.

*After winning three straight as a juvenile, including a six-figure stakes race, I finished out of the money in my next five races.

*My two trainers were natives of Dubai and Wisconsin respectively.

*I ran in the Breeders' Cup twice, cashing a check both times, without making the exacta.

*All of my grade one victories came at the same New York racetrack.

*My three most important victories came at odds of 1-2, 6-5, and 29-1 respectively.

*Each of my races, but one, came on a traditional dirt surface.

*My final career race was a graded stakes win at a track affectionately called the Mecca by some.

*I was never a champion, but I was a stakes winner in each year of racing, winning seven in total.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Cool to have seen three of her biggest wins! Is this your first Who Am I ??? win?
Stellar Jayne finished 3rd in the 2004 Ladies Classic for DW Lukas and 4th in the 2005 LC for bin Suroor.
Congrats, Greg.
Ack! Honour and Glory, Mt. Livermore - neither made sense, but that's where I was. Nice work, Greg. And good job, Andy!
Thanks! Finally, knew this one due to being a huge fan of hers, and was there at Belmont for three of her wins, Mother Goose, Ruffian, and Gazelle. Plus, knew her trainer was Saeed bin Suroor (Dubai).
Congratulations Greg, it is Stellar Jayne! How did you figure it out?
Hang in there URR. It gets easier the more you try it.
Stellar Jayne
I'm never good at these. lol