Breeders' Cup 2014

GET FREE BREEDERS' CUP PICKS!  WATCH THE VIDEO!
  • American Pharoah is out of the BC Juvenile due to a bone bruise. Posted 2 days ago
  • Dame Dorothy remains unbeaten in the Turnback the Alarm! Posted 4 days ago
  • West Coast Belle wins the Rags to Riches for fun! Posted 4 days ago
  • Conquest Tsunami storms to victory in the Street Sense! Posted 4 days ago
  • Military Attack defeats a top field in the Sha Tin Trophy! Posted 4 days ago
  • Canadian Lexie Lou wins the Autumn Miss at Santa Anita! Posted 5 days ago
  • Pick of the Litter edges Departing in the final strides of the Fayette! Posted 5 days ago
  • Salutos Amigos is best in the Bold Ruler! Posted 5 days ago
  • Adelaide wins a thrilling edition of the Cox Plate! Posted 5 days ago
  • 201 Pre-entered for the Breeders' Cup, including 15 in the Classic. Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I shared my color with my speedy broodmare sire.

*My first career win came at Turfway Park, while my first two stakes wins came under the famed twin spires.

*A winner of 41% of my career races, I earned over $1.5 million in my three-year racing career.

*After winning three straight as a juvenile, including a six-figure stakes race, I finished out of the money in my next five races.

*My two trainers were natives of Dubai and Wisconsin respectively.

*I ran in the Breeders' Cup twice, cashing a check both times, without making the exacta.

*All of my grade one victories came at the same New York racetrack.

*My three most important victories came at odds of 1-2, 6-5, and 29-1 respectively.

*Each of my races, but one, came on a traditional dirt surface.

*My final career race was a graded stakes win at a track affectionately called the Mecca by some.

*I was never a champion, but I was a stakes winner in each year of racing, winning seven in total.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Cool to have seen three of her biggest wins! Is this your first Who Am I ??? win?
Stellar Jayne finished 3rd in the 2004 Ladies Classic for DW Lukas and 4th in the 2005 LC for bin Suroor.
Congrats, Greg.
Ack! Honour and Glory, Mt. Livermore - neither made sense, but that's where I was. Nice work, Greg. And good job, Andy!
Thanks! Finally, knew this one due to being a huge fan of hers, and was there at Belmont for three of her wins, Mother Goose, Ruffian, and Gazelle. Plus, knew her trainer was Saeed bin Suroor (Dubai).
Congratulations Greg, it is Stellar Jayne! How did you figure it out?
Hang in there URR. It gets easier the more you try it.
Stellar Jayne
I'm never good at these. lol