• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 1 day ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 1 day ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 7 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was foaled at one of America's most legendary farms.

*I was ridden by six riders in my career … five are in the Hall of Fame, and one is a complete unknown.

*A winner of nearly 60% of my races, I competed at the top level of American racing my entire career.

*A graded stakes winner at six different tracks, I also won graded stakes at six different distances.

*Like most of my riders, my trainer has been immortalized as a member of the Hall of Fame.

*I was good at a mile … real good. I won all three starts and by an average margin of nearly four lengths, including two important stakes.

*My final career win came in a stakes race at the Big A.

*I once won consecutive grade 1 races by a combined total of two noses.

*Yes, I raced in early May at Churchill Downs, finishing second in an important stakes race at odds of 9-2.

*I ended my career with a 4th place finish in the richest race in which I ever competed.

*A top son of mine is currently one of the best sires in the Bluegrass.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Such a good crop. This was closer than the Travers with Brian's Time!
Well done Andy...lost by a short nose!
Dang, fourth place, my closest finish. Congrats to Matt though!! That was exciting!
Matt's answer registered at 5 minutes and 53 seconds, while Grant's came in at 5:54 ... what a race!
The Breeders' Cup hint put me in the 1980's and it is AQU season. Forty Niner was a favorite of mine.
Too late. Congrats to the winner.
Congaree
Forty niner
Forty Niner
Matt Shifman, aka Andy Scoggin, won it by a whisker ... closest thing to a dead heat that I've ever seen on Who Am I ??? Well done, guys ... how did you know this one so fast?
Congaree
Gonna have to check the photo on this one!
Forty Niner