• Danzing Candy (3-10) makes it look easy going all the way in a muddy Lone Star Handicap.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Ashleyluvssugar (5-2) bursts through under Gary Stevens to win his 2nd Charles Whittingham.Posted 7 hours ago
  • In his first race since the Travers, Destin finishes 3rd in the 8th at Belmont.Posted 9 hours ago
  • The well bred Souper Tapit (9-5) runs to the money in the Marine Stakes.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Cloud Computing will not run in the Belmont Stakes, instead waiting for Saratoga's Jim Dandy.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Cupid (7-1) makes a winning comeback in the Grade 1 Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 1 day ago
  • Illuminant (8-5) sneaks up the rail to capture the Grade 2 Monrovia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Cowboy Culture (5-2) is the clear victor in the Grade 3 Arlington Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lady Eli (3-5) keeps Goodyearforroses at bay to win the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 1 day ago
  • Finley'sluckycharm (1-5) runs away with the Grade 3 Winning Colors.Posted 1 day ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Belmont Stakes 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Knowing the name of my dam is the key to knowing in which state I was bred.

*My connections were especially hopeful of my prospects after my third lifetime start.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my well known trainer, who was also famous as a rider.

*A winner of better than 80% of my races, I was favored in more than 90% of them.

*My debut came in a stakes race; as a matter of fact, my first five career races were all stake wins.

*Racing only on the dirt, I won at distances ranging from 5 ½ furlongs to 1 ¼ miles.

*My most important victory came in the only race I ever ran outside of New York.

*I was a strong contributor to my sire's national ranking during my first two years of racing.

*My defeat in the Brooklyn may have been avoided if I was asked for more.

*I hold a special distinction that only two other horses have since joined.

*My first three career races came at Saratoga, the final three were at Aqueduct.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Regret
yes that what i meant about the fillies winning the Kentucky Derby....but i had found the Hopeful one first before i went back and read all the clues again!
Dang, I Regret that I'm too late
Ha! The Hopeful yes, but ... I was referring to a filly winning the Derby with thatspecial distinction that 2 horses have since joined clue, but still ... well done, Bill!
Jockey objection.....I was squeezed at the gate
The 2 hints special distinction that 2 horses have since joined and the hopeful after 3rd start...so see who swept the 2 yo series in Saratoga...thank you Brian
Bold Lad
I wasn't even in the right half of last century. Good job, William Mc Cabe !
same for me. no idea why it repeated it so many times.....
Close!!! But Bill was first ... how did you get it, Bill?
sorry for the multiple posts...wonky browser
Regret
I regret to inform all the other players ... tonight's game is over. Bill McCabe knew it was the great Regret!
regret
Bold Venture
Bold Lad
Evening Attire is my husband's guess
Regret