• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 3 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 3 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the East, my sire finished second in the Belmont Stakes. My broodmare sire did him one better.

*Once sold for seven figures at Keeneland, I was also a millionaire earner on the track.

*I won in both Kentucky and Pennsylvania, but I actually won in more states west of the Mississippi.

*My Hall of Fame trainer won all three legs of the Triple Crown.

*A winner of 42% of my races, I also finished in the money in 83% of my races during my three-year racing career.

*I never raced on turf, nor did I ever win at the same track twice.

*My only two lifetime riders once won back-to-back editions of the Haskell Invitational.

*I won 50% of my starts on the first week of May under the famed twin spires.

*My most important victory came at odds of 6-to-1 in a field of 13.

*The average winning margin of all my stakes victories was by more than eight lengths.

*My final career victory came in a stakes race in the state of Arkansas.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Full of Pho and almost ready for Who Am I ???
WOOHOO! Finally!!!! LOL
Easy Goer?
Plus the clocks changed, but not here.
Wow, good job, Wendy. I thought this was over with after maybe 10 minutes. What a marathon.
Tell your fans how you solved tonight's (obviously challenging) puzzle, Wendy.
nice job wendy . good one
But ... Plum Pretty sure is ... way to go, Wendy!
Snow Chief is not tonight's answer.
Plum Pretty
Temperence Hill, Lawyer Ron, and *cough* Buttery Pancakes are all incorrect.
Snow Chief?
lawyer ron
Buttery Pancakes
temperence hill
No, not Victory Gallop.
Victory GALLOP!!!
Sorry, it is not Easy Goer.
No to Azeri, but Forty Niner is also ... wrong!
You stumped me!