• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 1 day ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 3 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 3 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 3 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 3 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the East, my sire finished second in the Belmont Stakes. My broodmare sire did him one better.

*Once sold for seven figures at Keeneland, I was also a millionaire earner on the track.

*I won in both Kentucky and Pennsylvania, but I actually won in more states west of the Mississippi.

*My Hall of Fame trainer won all three legs of the Triple Crown.

*A winner of 42% of my races, I also finished in the money in 83% of my races during my three-year racing career.

*I never raced on turf, nor did I ever win at the same track twice.

*My only two lifetime riders once won back-to-back editions of the Haskell Invitational.

*I won 50% of my starts on the first week of May under the famed twin spires.

*My most important victory came at odds of 6-to-1 in a field of 13.

*The average winning margin of all my stakes victories was by more than eight lengths.

*My final career victory came in a stakes race in the state of Arkansas.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Full of Pho and almost ready for Who Am I ???
WOOHOO! Finally!!!! LOL
Easy Goer?
Plus the clocks changed, but not here.
Wow, good job, Wendy. I thought this was over with after maybe 10 minutes. What a marathon.
Tell your fans how you solved tonight's (obviously challenging) puzzle, Wendy.
nice job wendy . good one
But ... Plum Pretty sure is ... way to go, Wendy!
Snow Chief is not tonight's answer.
Plum Pretty
Temperence Hill, Lawyer Ron, and *cough* Buttery Pancakes are all incorrect.
Snow Chief?
lawyer ron
Buttery Pancakes
temperence hill
No, not Victory Gallop.
Victory GALLOP!!!
Sorry, it is not Easy Goer.
No to Azeri, but Forty Niner is also ... wrong!
You stumped me!