• Away nearly a year, Early Entry (4-1) returns to best the favorites in the SM Sprint.Posted 23 minutes ago
  • Prize Exhibit (3-1) powers home the best in the Megahertz.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncontested (6-5) romps wire to wire in the sloppy Smarty Jones.Posted 4 days ago
  • Green Gratto (5-2) is a game winner of Aqueduct's Toboggan Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lockdown (2-1), full sister to Close Hatches, wins the Busanda at Aqueduct.Posted 6 days ago
  • Back at Oaklawn Park, Terra Promessa (6-5) rolls in the Pippin.Posted 6 days ago
  • Vale Dori (1-5) is too much for her La Canada competition.Posted 6 days ago
  • Tommy Macho (5-2) tons the best in the Hal's Hope at Gulfstream Park.Posted 6 days ago
  • Flatlined (15-1) wins a wild finish in the Ft. Lauderdale Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Sandiva (7-5) powers by to win the Marshua's River Stakes.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the East, my sire finished second in the Belmont Stakes. My broodmare sire did him one better.

*Once sold for seven figures at Keeneland, I was also a millionaire earner on the track.

*I won in both Kentucky and Pennsylvania, but I actually won in more states west of the Mississippi.

*My Hall of Fame trainer won all three legs of the Triple Crown.

*A winner of 42% of my races, I also finished in the money in 83% of my races during my three-year racing career.

*I never raced on turf, nor did I ever win at the same track twice.

*My only two lifetime riders once won back-to-back editions of the Haskell Invitational.

*I won 50% of my starts on the first week of May under the famed twin spires.

*My most important victory came at odds of 6-to-1 in a field of 13.

*The average winning margin of all my stakes victories was by more than eight lengths.

*My final career victory came in a stakes race in the state of Arkansas.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Full of Pho and almost ready for Who Am I ???
WOOHOO! Finally!!!! LOL
Easy Goer?
Plus the clocks changed, but not here.
Wow, good job, Wendy. I thought this was over with after maybe 10 minutes. What a marathon.
Tell your fans how you solved tonight's (obviously challenging) puzzle, Wendy.
nice job wendy . good one
But ... Plum Pretty sure is ... way to go, Wendy!
Snow Chief is not tonight's answer.
Plum Pretty
Temperence Hill, Lawyer Ron, and *cough* Buttery Pancakes are all incorrect.
Snow Chief?
lawyer ron
Buttery Pancakes
temperence hill
No, not Victory Gallop.
Victory GALLOP!!!
Sorry, it is not Easy Goer.
No to Azeri, but Forty Niner is also ... wrong!
You stumped me!