• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 9 hours ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the East, my sire finished second in the Belmont Stakes. My broodmare sire did him one better.

*Once sold for seven figures at Keeneland, I was also a millionaire earner on the track.

*I won in both Kentucky and Pennsylvania, but I actually won in more states west of the Mississippi.

*My Hall of Fame trainer won all three legs of the Triple Crown.

*A winner of 42% of my races, I also finished in the money in 83% of my races during my three-year racing career.

*I never raced on turf, nor did I ever win at the same track twice.

*My only two lifetime riders once won back-to-back editions of the Haskell Invitational.

*I won 50% of my starts on the first week of May under the famed twin spires.

*My most important victory came at odds of 6-to-1 in a field of 13.

*The average winning margin of all my stakes victories was by more than eight lengths.

*My final career victory came in a stakes race in the state of Arkansas.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Full of Pho and almost ready for Who Am I ???
WOOHOO! Finally!!!! LOL
Easy Goer?
Plus the clocks changed, but not here.
Wow, good job, Wendy. I thought this was over with after maybe 10 minutes. What a marathon.
Tell your fans how you solved tonight's (obviously challenging) puzzle, Wendy.
nice job wendy . good one
But ... Plum Pretty sure is ... way to go, Wendy!
Snow Chief is not tonight's answer.
Plum Pretty
Temperence Hill, Lawyer Ron, and *cough* Buttery Pancakes are all incorrect.
Snow Chief?
lawyer ron
Buttery Pancakes
temperence hill
No, not Victory Gallop.
Victory GALLOP!!!
Sorry, it is not Easy Goer.
No to Azeri, but Forty Niner is also ... wrong!
You stumped me!