• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 2 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 2 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 6 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 6 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was foaled at one of America's most legendary farms.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my famous trainer, but I came before most of his best known runners.

*A winner of 57% of my races, I also finished in the money in 91% over my two-year racing career.

*I tried turf three times without a win, including an in the money finish in the Long Island Handicap.

*All of my riders, there were only two, are members of the Hall of Fame.

*My final career win came in a stakes race in the state of Massachusetts.

*I narrowly missed stakes wins in New Jersey and Illinois before winning my first three stakes in New York, in consecutive races.

*Yes, I raced in early May at Churchill Downs, finishing second in an important stakes race at odds of 3-1.

*In my two starts at Hialeah, I won by an average of nearly ten lengths.

*Perhaps you've visited the museum that shares a name with my owner and breeder.

*Despite never having won on turf, my offspring demonstrated a strong affinity for the grass.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

This one was pretty tough, Brian. His final win at Suffolk (always found it a kinda ironic that a racetrack in Boston would have a race called the Yankee Handicap) and his three tries on turf, plus his stud career and being trained by Woody Stevens early in his career helped me narrow the year range, where I looked for horses who finished second in the Kentucky Derby. Again, that was pretty hard Brian, you've definitely stepped up your game!
24 minutes I'll never get back arghhhhhhhh - HARRRRRRRD
No, he was a male.
Is it a girl?
Never Bend
Yes he did ... what gave it to you, Steve?
Too quick--your back, Brian, lol.
SH is right. Right?
It is not Phalanx, nor Terpsichorist, but ... it is Never Bend! Well done, Steve
Terpsichorist
Phalanx
It is not Buckpasser.
Buckpasser
Dancing Champ is incorrect!
Dancing Champ
No to Gallant Man, Hail to Reason, and Chompion.
Chompion