• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 1 day ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 5 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was foaled at one of America's most legendary farms.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my famous trainer, but I came before most of his best known runners.

*A winner of 57% of my races, I also finished in the money in 91% over my two-year racing career.

*I tried turf three times without a win, including an in the money finish in the Long Island Handicap.

*All of my riders, there were only two, are members of the Hall of Fame.

*My final career win came in a stakes race in the state of Massachusetts.

*I narrowly missed stakes wins in New Jersey and Illinois before winning my first three stakes in New York, in consecutive races.

*Yes, I raced in early May at Churchill Downs, finishing second in an important stakes race at odds of 3-1.

*In my two starts at Hialeah, I won by an average of nearly ten lengths.

*Perhaps you've visited the museum that shares a name with my owner and breeder.

*Despite never having won on turf, my offspring demonstrated a strong affinity for the grass.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

This one was pretty tough, Brian. His final win at Suffolk (always found it a kinda ironic that a racetrack in Boston would have a race called the Yankee Handicap) and his three tries on turf, plus his stud career and being trained by Woody Stevens early in his career helped me narrow the year range, where I looked for horses who finished second in the Kentucky Derby. Again, that was pretty hard Brian, you've definitely stepped up your game!
24 minutes I'll never get back arghhhhhhhh - HARRRRRRRD
No, he was a male.
Is it a girl?
Never Bend
Yes he did ... what gave it to you, Steve?
Too quick--your back, Brian, lol.
SH is right. Right?
It is not Phalanx, nor Terpsichorist, but ... it is Never Bend! Well done, Steve
It is not Buckpasser.
Dancing Champ is incorrect!
Dancing Champ
No to Gallant Man, Hail to Reason, and Chompion.
Hail to reason