• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 4 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 5 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in an Eastern state, my sire was the son of one of America's all-time great sires.

*I was based on the East Coast, but I began my career at a pair of tracks in or near Cincinnati.

*A stakes winner in six different states, I also won a stakes race outside of the U.S.

*I finished last in my only start at Keeneland. The race, in mid-April of my 3yo season, was also my only try on a sloppy track.

*All but one of my stakes wins came around only one turn.

*I competed in four different seasons, winning more than 60% of my races, and finishing in the money in greater than 90%.

*Suffolk was the only track that I won a stakes race at more than once.

*I was ridden by the same jockey, who once appeared in a De Niro movie, in my final 15 starts.

*All of my victories came on the dirt, although I hit the board in each of my tries on turf.

*My championship clinching victory came by five lengths in a grade 1 race at Belmont Park.

*Unfortunately, I passed away far too young … I was only 15 years old.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Easy Goer rarely raced outside New York or the East for that matter.
That's a Grade I answer right there. Nice work, Steve. The Rail Graell. (The Mig was also in A Bronx Tale!)
Easy Goer?
Thanks everyone!
Well done, Champ ... not sure I can make them much tougher than that!
Nonetheless, that was still pretty tough.
Well, for one thing I had a feeling you were talking about A Bronx Tale, which narrowed down the jockeys. I also figured it would be pre-Breeders Cup, with her championship victory coming in a non Breeders Cup race.
That one was tough. Congrats, Steve H.
Damn! Thought I would get this, knew it from A Bronx Tale, ugh, too late! Congrats Steve, well done!
I had been wondering what the Ambassador Of Luck Handicap was for. Nice job.
How did you get Ambassador of Luck so fast, Steve???
And here I thought tonight's was going to be tough ... Way to go, Steve!
Ambassador Of Luck