• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in an Eastern state, my sire was the son of one of America's all-time great sires.

*I was based on the East Coast, but I began my career at a pair of tracks in or near Cincinnati.

*A stakes winner in six different states, I also won a stakes race outside of the U.S.

*I finished last in my only start at Keeneland. The race, in mid-April of my 3yo season, was also my only try on a sloppy track.

*All but one of my stakes wins came around only one turn.

*I competed in four different seasons, winning more than 60% of my races, and finishing in the money in greater than 90%.

*Suffolk was the only track that I won a stakes race at more than once.

*I was ridden by the same jockey, who once appeared in a De Niro movie, in my final 15 starts.

*All of my victories came on the dirt, although I hit the board in each of my tries on turf.

*My championship clinching victory came by five lengths in a grade 1 race at Belmont Park.

*Unfortunately, I passed away far too young … I was only 15 years old.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Easy Goer rarely raced outside New York or the East for that matter.
That's a Grade I answer right there. Nice work, Steve. The Rail Graell. (The Mig was also in A Bronx Tale!)
Easy Goer?
Thanks everyone!
Well done, Champ ... not sure I can make them much tougher than that!
Nonetheless, that was still pretty tough.
Well, for one thing I had a feeling you were talking about A Bronx Tale, which narrowed down the jockeys. I also figured it would be pre-Breeders Cup, with her championship victory coming in a non Breeders Cup race.
That one was tough. Congrats, Steve H.
Damn! Thought I would get this, knew it from A Bronx Tale, ugh, too late! Congrats Steve, well done!
I had been wondering what the Ambassador Of Luck Handicap was for. Nice job.
How did you get Ambassador of Luck so fast, Steve???
And here I thought tonight's was going to be tough ... Way to go, Steve!
Ambassador Of Luck