• Lexie Lou (1-5) refuses to let Internal Bourbon (9-2) by in the Victoriana.Posted 15 minutes ago
  • Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 29 minutes ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 2 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 3 days ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 3 days ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 3 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*I have classic bloodlines; Northern Dancer, Mr. Prospector, Ribot and Roberto can be found in my pedigree.

*I was not the only performer in my family; two of my sisters were also graded stakes winners.

*Unraced as a juvenile, I won my first stakes race in my second season of racing.

*A winner of just under 40% of my lifetime starts, I did not become a millionaire until I was five.

*I was based primarily in California, but I did begin and end my racing career in New York.

*My longest winning streak only included three races, but it came on two surfaces, and spanned nearly 11 months and more than 8,000 miles.

*I may not have been a stakes winner at three, but I did win an allowance race in 1:33 2/5.

*In my first try in grade 1 company, I finished 2nd, but I did defeat a two-time Breeders' Cup champion.

*My only grade 1 victory came after I had ankle chip surgery.

*I now stand at the same farm where I was foaled, and where I like complain about the length of the winters.

*A grade one producing sire, my offspring have proven to win on dirt, turf or synthetics.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

YES ITS TRUE!
Nice job, aheitner.
I was hoping that clue would lead people down that path, but Alan was too clever to fall for my tricks.
Thanks, as always, Brian. We all appreciate you doing this game every week.
Good play on words; I was looking for a NY stallion with the long winters clue. Congrats to aheitner !
Well played, Alan ... I will have my revenge with a much harder Who Am I ??? next week!
I was stumped until the "length of the winters" hint. SaL jumped into my head when I read that.
First guess is a winner ... Alan, how did you know it was Spring at Last so quickly?
Alan Heitner, you are like a mini-me!
Spring at Last