• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 19 hours ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 1 day ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 1 day ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*I have classic bloodlines; Northern Dancer, Mr. Prospector, Ribot and Roberto can be found in my pedigree.

*I was not the only performer in my family; two of my sisters were also graded stakes winners.

*Unraced as a juvenile, I won my first stakes race in my second season of racing.

*A winner of just under 40% of my lifetime starts, I did not become a millionaire until I was five.

*I was based primarily in California, but I did begin and end my racing career in New York.

*My longest winning streak only included three races, but it came on two surfaces, and spanned nearly 11 months and more than 8,000 miles.

*I may not have been a stakes winner at three, but I did win an allowance race in 1:33 2/5.

*In my first try in grade 1 company, I finished 2nd, but I did defeat a two-time Breeders' Cup champion.

*My only grade 1 victory came after I had ankle chip surgery.

*I now stand at the same farm where I was foaled, and where I like complain about the length of the winters.

*A grade one producing sire, my offspring have proven to win on dirt, turf or synthetics.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

YES ITS TRUE!
Nice job, aheitner.
I was hoping that clue would lead people down that path, but Alan was too clever to fall for my tricks.
Thanks, as always, Brian. We all appreciate you doing this game every week.
Good play on words; I was looking for a NY stallion with the long winters clue. Congrats to aheitner !
Well played, Alan ... I will have my revenge with a much harder Who Am I ??? next week!
I was stumped until the "length of the winters" hint. SaL jumped into my head when I read that.
First guess is a winner ... Alan, how did you know it was Spring at Last so quickly?
Alan Heitner, you are like a mini-me!
Spring at Last