• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 1 day ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 2 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 2 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 2 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 2 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 2 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*I have classic bloodlines; Northern Dancer, Mr. Prospector, Ribot and Roberto can be found in my pedigree.

*I was not the only performer in my family; two of my sisters were also graded stakes winners.

*Unraced as a juvenile, I won my first stakes race in my second season of racing.

*A winner of just under 40% of my lifetime starts, I did not become a millionaire until I was five.

*I was based primarily in California, but I did begin and end my racing career in New York.

*My longest winning streak only included three races, but it came on two surfaces, and spanned nearly 11 months and more than 8,000 miles.

*I may not have been a stakes winner at three, but I did win an allowance race in 1:33 2/5.

*In my first try in grade 1 company, I finished 2nd, but I did defeat a two-time Breeders' Cup champion.

*My only grade 1 victory came after I had ankle chip surgery.

*I now stand at the same farm where I was foaled, and where I like complain about the length of the winters.

*A grade one producing sire, my offspring have proven to win on dirt, turf or synthetics.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

YES ITS TRUE!
Nice job, aheitner.
I was hoping that clue would lead people down that path, but Alan was too clever to fall for my tricks.
Thanks, as always, Brian. We all appreciate you doing this game every week.
Good play on words; I was looking for a NY stallion with the long winters clue. Congrats to aheitner !
Well played, Alan ... I will have my revenge with a much harder Who Am I ??? next week!
I was stumped until the "length of the winters" hint. SaL jumped into my head when I read that.
First guess is a winner ... Alan, how did you know it was Spring at Last so quickly?
Alan Heitner, you are like a mini-me!
Spring at Last