• Hoppertunity nips Imperative by a San Antonio head-bob.Posted 3 hours ago
  • In her seasonal debut, Songbird is a dominant winner of the Las Virgenes at Santa Anita.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Lukes Alley kicks it in late to win the Grade 1 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Mor Spirit cruises late to win the Robert B. Lewis at Santa Anita.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Aussie-bred Power Alert gets there first in the GP Turf Sprint.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Tommy Macho runs away with the Fred Hooper at Gulfsrtream Park.Posted 8 hours ago
  • No catching Tammy the Torpedo in the turfy Suwannee River.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Lady Shipman (1-5) is an easy winner in the Lady's Turf Sprint at Gulfstream.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Cadet Roni relishes the slop in the Wishing Well at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Flora Dora gets to the wire first in the Big A's Busanda.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*I have classic bloodlines; Northern Dancer, Mr. Prospector, Ribot and Roberto can be found in my pedigree.

*I was not the only performer in my family; two of my sisters were also graded stakes winners.

*Unraced as a juvenile, I won my first stakes race in my second season of racing.

*A winner of just under 40% of my lifetime starts, I did not become a millionaire until I was five.

*I was based primarily in California, but I did begin and end my racing career in New York.

*My longest winning streak only included three races, but it came on two surfaces, and spanned nearly 11 months and more than 8,000 miles.

*I may not have been a stakes winner at three, but I did win an allowance race in 1:33 2/5.

*In my first try in grade 1 company, I finished 2nd, but I did defeat a two-time Breeders' Cup champion.

*My only grade 1 victory came after I had ankle chip surgery.

*I now stand at the same farm where I was foaled, and where I like complain about the length of the winters.

*A grade one producing sire, my offspring have proven to win on dirt, turf or synthetics.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

YES ITS TRUE!
Nice job, aheitner.
I was hoping that clue would lead people down that path, but Alan was too clever to fall for my tricks.
Thanks, as always, Brian. We all appreciate you doing this game every week.
Good play on words; I was looking for a NY stallion with the long winters clue. Congrats to aheitner !
Well played, Alan ... I will have my revenge with a much harder Who Am I ??? next week!
I was stumped until the "length of the winters" hint. SaL jumped into my head when I read that.
First guess is a winner ... Alan, how did you know it was Spring at Last so quickly?
Alan Heitner, you are like a mini-me!
Spring at Last