• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I began my career on continental Europe.

*I was a group or graded stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track, including in my second lifetime start.

*My first race in America came at Churchill Downs when I lost by 30 lengths.

*I was neither the first, nor the last champion for my sire, who was a two-time champion himself.

*Besides Longchamp, the track where I raced the most, and won the most, was Oaklawn Park.

*I had two different trainers and my owner was a true jet setter.

*I raced on both turf and dirt, but had more wins in less attempts on the latter.

*My first rider is now a well known trainer, while my last jockey now books the rides for one of today's best.

*I ran hot & cold in the Windy City, finishing last by more than 30 lengths in one start there, while winning the other by 7 ½.

*I finished third in my final career race, but it was a performance in which to be proud.

*My second career has taken me from the Bluegrass to Japan … perhaps you remember my first Friday in May winning daughter?

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

[Get Started with TVG and Get Up To $150 + 20% Bonus on Winnings!

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Dr. Zevil has taken charge of Who Am I ??? tonight ... anything could happen!
Lost Code
Well, you returned with a vengeance tonight ... well done!
The 'jet set' gave it away IMMEDIATELY! :)
The Cordero/Johnny V. clue was what did it.
I couldn't even come up with a guess last week.
The jet setter clue was a big one, then?
Cordero, Paulson, felt like the 1980's to me.
Wow! is right ... How so fast, champ?
Wow!
Too good, too fast, too correct!
Blushing John