• Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 20 hours ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 1 day ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 6 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 7 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I began my career on continental Europe.

*I was a group or graded stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track, including in my second lifetime start.

*My first race in America came at Churchill Downs when I lost by 30 lengths.

*I was neither the first, nor the last champion for my sire, who was a two-time champion himself.

*Besides Longchamp, the track where I raced the most, and won the most, was Oaklawn Park.

*I had two different trainers and my owner was a true jet setter.

*I raced on both turf and dirt, but had more wins in less attempts on the latter.

*My first rider is now a well known trainer, while my last jockey now books the rides for one of today's best.

*I ran hot & cold in the Windy City, finishing last by more than 30 lengths in one start there, while winning the other by 7 ½.

*I finished third in my final career race, but it was a performance in which to be proud.

*My second career has taken me from the Bluegrass to Japan … perhaps you remember my first Friday in May winning daughter?

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

[Get Started with TVG and Get Up To $150 + 20% Bonus on Winnings!

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Dr. Zevil has taken charge of Who Am I ??? tonight ... anything could happen!
Lost Code
Well, you returned with a vengeance tonight ... well done!
The 'jet set' gave it away IMMEDIATELY! :)
The Cordero/Johnny V. clue was what did it.
I couldn't even come up with a guess last week.
The jet setter clue was a big one, then?
Cordero, Paulson, felt like the 1980's to me.
Wow! is right ... How so fast, champ?
Wow!
Too good, too fast, too correct!
Blushing John