• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 12 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I began my career on continental Europe.

*I was a group or graded stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track, including in my second lifetime start.

*My first race in America came at Churchill Downs when I lost by 30 lengths.

*I was neither the first, nor the last champion for my sire, who was a two-time champion himself.

*Besides Longchamp, the track where I raced the most, and won the most, was Oaklawn Park.

*I had two different trainers and my owner was a true jet setter.

*I raced on both turf and dirt, but had more wins in less attempts on the latter.

*My first rider is now a well known trainer, while my last jockey now books the rides for one of today's best.

*I ran hot & cold in the Windy City, finishing last by more than 30 lengths in one start there, while winning the other by 7 ½.

*I finished third in my final career race, but it was a performance in which to be proud.

*My second career has taken me from the Bluegrass to Japan … perhaps you remember my first Friday in May winning daughter?

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

[Get Started with TVG and Get Up To $150 + 20% Bonus on Winnings!

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Dr. Zevil has taken charge of Who Am I ??? tonight ... anything could happen!
Lost Code
Well, you returned with a vengeance tonight ... well done!
The 'jet set' gave it away IMMEDIATELY! :)
The Cordero/Johnny V. clue was what did it.
I couldn't even come up with a guess last week.
The jet setter clue was a big one, then?
Cordero, Paulson, felt like the 1980's to me.
Wow! is right ... How so fast, champ?
Too good, too fast, too correct!
Blushing John