• 2-time Arc winner Treve is an impressive winner in her seasonal debut today at Saint-Cloud.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Majestic City fights off Carve to win the Lone Star Handicap.Posted 4 days ago
  • Hard Not To Like skims the rail to score in the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 4 days ago
  • Street Story proves best in a sloppy edition of the Winning Colors.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lubash blows by his competition late to win the Kingston.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinctiv Passion just holds off favored San Onofre in the Los Angeles.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quezon rolls up late to score in the Bouwerie.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ostrolenka sharp in victory in Belmont's Mike Lee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ashleyluvssugar gets the job done as the Charles Whittingham favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Pleascach holds off Found in the Irish 1,000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire holds a unique Eclipse Award distinction as a sire.

*The winner of nearly half a million dollars, I began my career in maiden claiming.

*I was a stakes winner in each of my first three seasons of a six year racing career.

*My only lifetime attempt at Saratoga came at the distance of 2 1/16 miles.

*During one ten-race stretch, I carried an average weight of just under 129 pounds.

*My first four lifetime races came at a now defunct Pennsylvania track.

*I briefly led a Triple Crown winner, but he proved to be a bit too much to handle.

*My longest winning streak started at Arlington Park and spanned nine starts, all of them being stakes races.

*I won a championship at a time when a massive gelding was winning many.

*My final career race came at a track in which Dan Silver is about to become real familiar.

*Reportedly, director Frank Oz was a big fan of mine.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

It ain't Shecky Greene, Greg ... And to tonight's winner I say ... Il Villano in the Gallant Bob.
Gallent Bob
Shecky Greene?
Maiden Claiming 12,500 at Liberty Bell, Mary Z.
Well done, Champ ... looks like I will have to ratchet up the difficulty level again ... you guys are just too good!
Ugh, I checked Gallant Bob, and he didn't fit the mdn cl clue, but then equibase doesn't have all of the results. Congrats to the winner.
It felt like a Philadelphia Park day. The Gallant Bob Stakes on Saturday is a much greater puzzle. I'd like to have the winner there.
That was Ghostzapper fast, well done!
Wow, was that fast ... Gallant Bob it is!
I mean Gallant Bob