• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire holds a unique Eclipse Award distinction as a sire.

*The winner of nearly half a million dollars, I began my career in maiden claiming.

*I was a stakes winner in each of my first three seasons of a six year racing career.

*My only lifetime attempt at Saratoga came at the distance of 2 1/16 miles.

*During one ten-race stretch, I carried an average weight of just under 129 pounds.

*My first four lifetime races came at a now defunct Pennsylvania track.

*I briefly led a Triple Crown winner, but he proved to be a bit too much to handle.

*My longest winning streak started at Arlington Park and spanned nine starts, all of them being stakes races.

*I won a championship at a time when a massive gelding was winning many.

*My final career race came at a track in which Dan Silver is about to become real familiar.

*Reportedly, director Frank Oz was a big fan of mine.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

It ain't Shecky Greene, Greg ... And to tonight's winner I say ... Il Villano in the Gallant Bob.
Gallent Bob
Shecky Greene?
Maiden Claiming 12,500 at Liberty Bell, Mary Z.
Well done, Champ ... looks like I will have to ratchet up the difficulty level again ... you guys are just too good!
Ugh, I checked Gallant Bob, and he didn't fit the mdn cl clue, but then equibase doesn't have all of the results. Congrats to the winner.
It felt like a Philadelphia Park day. The Gallant Bob Stakes on Saturday is a much greater puzzle. I'd like to have the winner there.
That was Ghostzapper fast, well done!
Wow, was that fast ... Gallant Bob it is!
I mean Gallant Bob