• Disco Partner (5-2) rolls last to first to win the Elusive Quality on the Belmont lawn.Posted 1 day ago
  • Battalion Runner and Malagacy will NOT run in the Kentucky Derby, per Todd Pletcher.Posted 1 day ago
  • Thunder Snow confirmed for the Kentucky Derby by Godolphin.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quiet Business (16-1) powers home to win the Bewitch at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Celtic Chaos (7-1) gets up on the wire to win the Affirmed Success.Posted 2 days ago
  • Girvin, the Kentucky Derby points leader, has a quarter crack, via Byron King.Posted 3 days ago
  • Party Boat (7-2) takes the Memories of Silver on the Aqueduct turf.Posted 7 days ago
  • Dolphus (6-5), Rachel Alexandra's half-brother, wins AQU allowance; Shagaf lastPosted 7 days ago
  • Multiplier (4-1) kicks it in late to get past Hedge Fund in the Illinois Derby.Posted 8 days ago
  • Collected (3-5) rolls home much the best in the Californian.Posted 8 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Kentucky Derby 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire holds a unique Eclipse Award distinction as a sire.

*The winner of nearly half a million dollars, I began my career in maiden claiming.

*I was a stakes winner in each of my first three seasons of a six year racing career.

*My only lifetime attempt at Saratoga came at the distance of 2 1/16 miles.

*During one ten-race stretch, I carried an average weight of just under 129 pounds.

*My first four lifetime races came at a now defunct Pennsylvania track.

*I briefly led a Triple Crown winner, but he proved to be a bit too much to handle.

*My longest winning streak started at Arlington Park and spanned nine starts, all of them being stakes races.

*I won a championship at a time when a massive gelding was winning many.

*My final career race came at a track in which Dan Silver is about to become real familiar.

*Reportedly, director Frank Oz was a big fan of mine.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

It ain't Shecky Greene, Greg ... And to tonight's winner I say ... Il Villano in the Gallant Bob.
Gallent Bob
Shecky Greene?
Maiden Claiming 12,500 at Liberty Bell, Mary Z.
Well done, Champ ... looks like I will have to ratchet up the difficulty level again ... you guys are just too good!
Ugh, I checked Gallant Bob, and he didn't fit the mdn cl clue, but then equibase doesn't have all of the results. Congrats to the winner.
It felt like a Philadelphia Park day. The Gallant Bob Stakes on Saturday is a much greater puzzle. I'd like to have the winner there.
That was Ghostzapper fast, well done!
Wow, was that fast ... Gallant Bob it is!
I mean Gallant Bob