• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 2 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 6 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire holds a unique Eclipse Award distinction as a sire.

*The winner of nearly half a million dollars, I began my career in maiden claiming.

*I was a stakes winner in each of my first three seasons of a six year racing career.

*My only lifetime attempt at Saratoga came at the distance of 2 1/16 miles.

*During one ten-race stretch, I carried an average weight of just under 129 pounds.

*My first four lifetime races came at a now defunct Pennsylvania track.

*I briefly led a Triple Crown winner, but he proved to be a bit too much to handle.

*My longest winning streak started at Arlington Park and spanned nine starts, all of them being stakes races.

*I won a championship at a time when a massive gelding was winning many.

*My final career race came at a track in which Dan Silver is about to become real familiar.

*Reportedly, director Frank Oz was a big fan of mine.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

It ain't Shecky Greene, Greg ... And to tonight's winner I say ... Il Villano in the Gallant Bob.
Gallent Bob
Shecky Greene?
Maiden Claiming 12,500 at Liberty Bell, Mary Z.
Well done, Champ ... looks like I will have to ratchet up the difficulty level again ... you guys are just too good!
Ugh, I checked Gallant Bob, and he didn't fit the mdn cl clue, but then equibase doesn't have all of the results. Congrats to the winner.
It felt like a Philadelphia Park day. The Gallant Bob Stakes on Saturday is a much greater puzzle. I'd like to have the winner there.
That was Ghostzapper fast, well done!
Wow, was that fast ... Gallant Bob it is!
I mean Gallant Bob