• Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 9 minutes ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 2 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 3 days ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 3 days ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 3 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire holds a unique Eclipse Award distinction as a sire.

*The winner of nearly half a million dollars, I began my career in maiden claiming.

*I was a stakes winner in each of my first three seasons of a six year racing career.

*My only lifetime attempt at Saratoga came at the distance of 2 1/16 miles.

*During one ten-race stretch, I carried an average weight of just under 129 pounds.

*My first four lifetime races came at a now defunct Pennsylvania track.

*I briefly led a Triple Crown winner, but he proved to be a bit too much to handle.

*My longest winning streak started at Arlington Park and spanned nine starts, all of them being stakes races.

*I won a championship at a time when a massive gelding was winning many.

*My final career race came at a track in which Dan Silver is about to become real familiar.

*Reportedly, director Frank Oz was a big fan of mine.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

It ain't Shecky Greene, Greg ... And to tonight's winner I say ... Il Villano in the Gallant Bob.
Gallent Bob
Shecky Greene?
Maiden Claiming 12,500 at Liberty Bell, Mary Z.
Well done, Champ ... looks like I will have to ratchet up the difficulty level again ... you guys are just too good!
Ugh, I checked Gallant Bob, and he didn't fit the mdn cl clue, but then equibase doesn't have all of the results. Congrats to the winner.
It felt like a Philadelphia Park day. The Gallant Bob Stakes on Saturday is a much greater puzzle. I'd like to have the winner there.
That was Ghostzapper fast, well done!
Wow, was that fast ... Gallant Bob it is!
I mean Gallant Bob