• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 6 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 6 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 9 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 12 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 12 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was purchased for more than $800,000 as a two-year-old in training.

*I was based primarily in California, but I won all of my four starts at Churchill Downs.

*My sire and I each ran in the Breeders' Cup just once … he did one place better.

*I was a graded stakes winner in both my 2nd start and my 2nd to last start and five other times in between.

*Both my grandsire and broodmare sire rolled to victory in Saratoga's most prestigious race.

*I was rewarded with an Eclipse Award for my most successful of three seasons on the track.

*Churchill Downs was not my only undefeated track … I was pretty good where the Turf meets the Surf as well.

*I was favored at 1.75-1 in a Grade 1 stakes at Saratoga, which remarkably represented the highest odds in which I was ever sent to the post.

*In my final three starts, I traded victories with one of the richest mares in history.

*Was I the only champion for my trainer? No, he's had more than a dozen.

*Unfortunately, I passed away far too young following complications after giving birth.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I was inspired by the speedy Saratoga filly, Questing!
Andy Beyer just sent me a note ... 126 for tonight's performance!
I think you went easy on us this time, Brian. 1990's semed like the right decade for this second generation Breeders' Cup runner.
good job Andy, I was thinking later than that.
darn, not quick enough
Fast. Congrats !
Chilukki
How did you get this so fast, Matt?
I think you are right, Andy!
Wow, was that fast ... Chilukki is correct!
Banshee Breeze?