• Magic Mark upsets the Bertrando Stakes at 11-1 to kickoff the Los Alamitos meet.Posted 1 day ago
  • Salutos Amigos dominant in Monmouth Park's Mr. Prospector.Posted 5 days ago
  • Crucero upsets the San Juan Capistrano at odds of 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • La Verdad skips through the Belmont slop to a victory in the Dancin Renee.Posted 5 days ago
  • Treve too much for Flintshire and the rest in today's Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud.Posted 6 days ago
  • Golden Lad surges late to score in the Prairie Meadows Cornhusker.Posted 6 days ago
  • Bent on Bourbon has his coming out party in the Iowa Derby.Posted 6 days ago
  • Departing slips through on the hedge to win the Firecracker.Posted 6 days ago
  • Sarah Sis just holds off Pangburn in the Iowa Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • Cosmic Evolution edges away to victory in the Debutante.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was purchased for more than $800,000 as a two-year-old in training.

*I was based primarily in California, but I won all of my four starts at Churchill Downs.

*My sire and I each ran in the Breeders' Cup just once … he did one place better.

*I was a graded stakes winner in both my 2nd start and my 2nd to last start and five other times in between.

*Both my grandsire and broodmare sire rolled to victory in Saratoga's most prestigious race.

*I was rewarded with an Eclipse Award for my most successful of three seasons on the track.

*Churchill Downs was not my only undefeated track … I was pretty good where the Turf meets the Surf as well.

*I was favored at 1.75-1 in a Grade 1 stakes at Saratoga, which remarkably represented the highest odds in which I was ever sent to the post.

*In my final three starts, I traded victories with one of the richest mares in history.

*Was I the only champion for my trainer? No, he's had more than a dozen.

*Unfortunately, I passed away far too young following complications after giving birth.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I was inspired by the speedy Saratoga filly, Questing!
Andy Beyer just sent me a note ... 126 for tonight's performance!
I think you went easy on us this time, Brian. 1990's semed like the right decade for this second generation Breeders' Cup runner.
good job Andy, I was thinking later than that.
darn, not quick enough
Fast. Congrats !
Chilukki
How did you get this so fast, Matt?
I think you are right, Andy!
Wow, was that fast ... Chilukki is correct!
Banshee Breeze?