• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 1 day ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 4 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 5 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 5 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 5 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Florida, I was purchased for less than $100,000 as a two-year-old at Ocala.

*My grandsire was favored in the Preakness, but lost, while my broodmare sire won racing's Middle Jewel in a different year, at attractive odds.

*I was a graded stakes winner in each of my seasons on the track.

*Both of my two trainers were Breeders' Cup winners, although unfortunately, neither did it with me.

*I was well liked in the Mid-Summer Derby, but was not the favorite at 2-1.

*All of my wins came in only four states: Delaware, Florida, New York, and Ohio.

*I won 57% of my races, despite never having a winning streak last longer than two races.

*My famous owner is no longer with us, and was best known outside the world of racing.

*Every single one of my wins came at a different distance.

*I always liked to hear the oohs and aahs from the crowd … my average winning margin was by more than ten lengths.

*As a sire, my most successful son was able to win the same race that I count as my biggest career win.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Nice one Ernie, you had me by two lengths!
  • ErnieMunick · (Milkshake - post-race lab nightmare ahead) · 1765 days ago
  • zatt · LOL ... my lab tech is out this week ... you pass ;-) · 1765 days ago
Louis Quatorze???
  • GregJones · Congrats Ernie, well done! Also, sorry about repeat answers from me, whenever I refresh page it posts answer again, ugh! · 1765 days ago
I too got a bit astray with the oohs and aahs.
I saw him last year as a stallion, he was HUGE. Hard to believe he could run that fast!
Also, well done to Matt Shifman, who ran a very close 2nd tonight!
Who knows how good he would have been if he raced past the Travers ... a worthy horse for a worthy champion, well done, my friend!
What threw me - about ten minutes - was thinking there was some word play with oohs and ahhs. Play Fellow, Tap Dancer, someone like that. The big winning margins got me in the ballpark. My ex girlfriend bought me a poster of Bellamy Road 'cause I had raved about his appearance. Who
  • ErnieMunick · would have beaten him that day? Not many, Maybe if he had been pressed early...Also wonder if his offspring might be as brittle. That Pletcher juvenile filly last year, stakes winner at Spa, just disappeared. Toby's been OK · 1765 days ago
Congrats Ernie!
Bellamy Road
Black Gold?
Lost Code
Congrats Ernie!
Thunder gulch
Bellamy Road! Way to go, Ernie ... tell us all how you took this one down.
Bellamy road
We have a winner, and his name is Ernie Munick!
Elocutionist and Louis Quatorze are also incorrect.
At The Threshold