• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*A Kentucky-bred, my dad was the overall leading sire in the nation just once.

*The first time I wore blinkers I won by nine lengths; I never raced without them again.

*Including a disqualification, I finished second in six graded stakes races with the most narrow loss coming in the Del Mar Futurity.

*Both my first career victory and my final one came at Hollywood Park.

*I scored my first two stakes victories just 15 days apart at the same track in New York.

*My Hall of Fame trainer will be represented in this week's Hall of Fame Stakes.

*As a Breeders' Cup favorite, I finished out of the money. I was not favored in my next BC attempt, but took home the win.

*I finished first in graded stakes at Belmont, Hollywood, Keeneland, Philadelphia Park, Santa Anita, and Saratoga.

*But my official graded stakes wins came only at four of those tracks.

*An American champion, I unfortunately went winless after my eclipse award season.

*I was bet down to 3-10, and won, in a stakes race that will be run again this weekend.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Nicely done Cocoa!
great job! Getting tough to break my NW1X, may have to drop in for a tag.
Damn, I missed playing tonight, My Miss Aurelia had me working elsewhere.
No worries, and well done ... you are now in elite Who Am I ??? company. Defend proudly next week!
I apologize for the gibberish, my device isn't working very well.
Cozzene? I am not sure if this horse ever wore blinkers, but I was just looking up leading sires since I was born in '81 the other day...I remember something about back to back BCs...One loss and one win.
Congratulations, Cocoa !
Wer I gabe
I wrote a essay for school about D Wayne Lukas and the positive ans
She went 0 for 3 at age four.
ah congrats cocoa, I thought she never ran at 4...
Ferdinand
How did you nail this one down, Cocoa2?
Bertrando?
artie schiller
Cocoa2 ... you are a winner again! It is Sacahuista!
No, not Life's Magic.
Sacahuista?
Life's Magic?
Sorry, it is not Snow Chief.