• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 2 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 3 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 3 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 3 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 3 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 9 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*A Kentucky-bred, my dad was the overall leading sire in the nation just once.

*The first time I wore blinkers I won by nine lengths; I never raced without them again.

*Including a disqualification, I finished second in six graded stakes races with the most narrow loss coming in the Del Mar Futurity.

*Both my first career victory and my final one came at Hollywood Park.

*I scored my first two stakes victories just 15 days apart at the same track in New York.

*My Hall of Fame trainer will be represented in this week's Hall of Fame Stakes.

*As a Breeders' Cup favorite, I finished out of the money. I was not favored in my next BC attempt, but took home the win.

*I finished first in graded stakes at Belmont, Hollywood, Keeneland, Philadelphia Park, Santa Anita, and Saratoga.

*But my official graded stakes wins came only at four of those tracks.

*An American champion, I unfortunately went winless after my eclipse award season.

*I was bet down to 3-10, and won, in a stakes race that will be run again this weekend.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Nicely done Cocoa!
great job! Getting tough to break my NW1X, may have to drop in for a tag.
Damn, I missed playing tonight, My Miss Aurelia had me working elsewhere.
No worries, and well done ... you are now in elite Who Am I ??? company. Defend proudly next week!
I apologize for the gibberish, my device isn't working very well.
Cozzene? I am not sure if this horse ever wore blinkers, but I was just looking up leading sires since I was born in '81 the other day...I remember something about back to back BCs...One loss and one win.
Congratulations, Cocoa !
Wer I gabe
I wrote a essay for school about D Wayne Lukas and the positive ans
She went 0 for 3 at age four.
ah congrats cocoa, I thought she never ran at 4...
Ferdinand
How did you nail this one down, Cocoa2?
Bertrando?
artie schiller
Cocoa2 ... you are a winner again! It is Sacahuista!
No, not Life's Magic.
Sacahuista?
Life's Magic?
Sorry, it is not Snow Chief.