• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I???

Tonight is for the Secretariat Blu-Ray & DVD ... Good luck!

*I was bred outside of the United States, but the majority of my races were in America.

*My ten stakes victories include a half mile spread between the shortest to the longest.

*I was one victory better than 50% during my three year racing career.

*Unfortunately, I have passed away, as has my most regular rider.

*A stakes race is named after me in two separate nations.

*I defeated the same horse in back-to-back races that keyed my Eclipse Award honor.

*In my final career start, I was defeated by a neck in a grade one race at ten furlongs.

*I am not a member of the American Hall of Fame, but one of my great daughters is.

*My most successful years of racing were as a two-year-old and a four-year-old.

*I was undefeated at Gulfstream, Woodbine, and Laurel with only the wrong side of a photo preventing me from saying the same at the Meadowlands.

*As good as I was on the racetrack, I was even better as a sire and a
 broodmare sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I???...

Arazi
Fantastic Broodmare, Ann! Sorry about the flipped palate, Big Ern.
After I read "One of his great daughters" I had a pretty good idea it was Deputy Minister. In my opinion right on top of the list as a broodmare sire.
Hotter than lava, cool as Kentucky - the great Tiznow does it again. Goin' for tests to determine the problem. Flipped palate, maybe.
Yes and Wajima's great year was as a 3-year-old ... well done Champion, Tim! Remember when you could not win Who Am I???, seems like a long time ago now!
Mainly the clue about not being American born and having races named after in two countries. Figured with all the tracks the undefeated clue stated, it had to be a Canada bred. so looked up woodbine stakes races. i honestly thought Wajima was a foreign horse, so I also learned something tonight, finding out he was a Claiborne. i did not know that..lol
It was close, a few players hot on your heels, but you won again ... how did you nail it down so fast, Tim?
Congrats, Tiz!
Deputy Minister is the correct answer I believe :)
Yeah!!!
well done
deputy minister
Tiznow is the champ again! Deputy Minister is tonight's answer
Deputy Minister
Deputy Minister
No to Wajima, and no to Northern Dancer.
Northern Dancer?