• Ulysses (Galileo) powers by Churchill and Barney Roy in the Group 1 Juddmonte International.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Cracksman (Frankel) cruises to a big victory in the Group 2 Great Voltigeur Stakes at York.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Diversify (1-2) rolls home a big winner in the Evan Shipman.Posted 1 day ago
  • Blackjackcat (8-1) holds off Vyjack to win the Del Mar Mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Dak Attack (2-1) is an impressive winner of the Ellis Park Juvenile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Channel Maker (8-5) wins the photo and survives multiple objections to win the Breeders' Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Kelly's Humor (11-1) rolls late to win Ellis Park Debutante.Posted 2 days ago
  • Dream Dancing (6-1) nips Beau Recall in the Del Mar Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Collected (3-1) holds off Arrogate in the TVG Pacific Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Hunt (3-1) scores his second graded stakes win of the meet, this time in the Del Mar Handicap.Posted 3 days ago
Saratoga and Del Mar 2017

Who Am I???

Tonight is for the Secretariat Blu-Ray & DVD ... Good luck!

*I was bred outside of the United States, but the majority of my races were in America.

*My ten stakes victories include a half mile spread between the shortest to the longest.

*I was one victory better than 50% during my three year racing career.

*Unfortunately, I have passed away, as has my most regular rider.

*A stakes race is named after me in two separate nations.

*I defeated the same horse in back-to-back races that keyed my Eclipse Award honor.

*In my final career start, I was defeated by a neck in a grade one race at ten furlongs.

*I am not a member of the American Hall of Fame, but one of my great daughters is.

*My most successful years of racing were as a two-year-old and a four-year-old.

*I was undefeated at Gulfstream, Woodbine, and Laurel with only the wrong side of a photo preventing me from saying the same at the Meadowlands.

*As good as I was on the racetrack, I was even better as a sire and a
 broodmare sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I???...

Arazi
Fantastic Broodmare, Ann! Sorry about the flipped palate, Big Ern.
After I read "One of his great daughters" I had a pretty good idea it was Deputy Minister. In my opinion right on top of the list as a broodmare sire.
Hotter than lava, cool as Kentucky - the great Tiznow does it again. Goin' for tests to determine the problem. Flipped palate, maybe.
Yes and Wajima's great year was as a 3-year-old ... well done Champion, Tim! Remember when you could not win Who Am I???, seems like a long time ago now!
Mainly the clue about not being American born and having races named after in two countries. Figured with all the tracks the undefeated clue stated, it had to be a Canada bred. so looked up woodbine stakes races. i honestly thought Wajima was a foreign horse, so I also learned something tonight, finding out he was a Claiborne. i did not know that..lol
It was close, a few players hot on your heels, but you won again ... how did you nail it down so fast, Tim?
Congrats, Tiz!
Deputy Minister is the correct answer I believe :)
Yeah!!!
well done
deputy minister
Tiznow is the champ again! Deputy Minister is tonight's answer
Deputy Minister
Deputy Minister
No to Wajima, and no to Northern Dancer.
Northern Dancer?