• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 4 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I???

Tonight is for the Secretariat Blu-Ray & DVD ... Good luck!

*I was bred outside of the United States, but the majority of my races were in America.

*My ten stakes victories include a half mile spread between the shortest to the longest.

*I was one victory better than 50% during my three year racing career.

*Unfortunately, I have passed away, as has my most regular rider.

*A stakes race is named after me in two separate nations.

*I defeated the same horse in back-to-back races that keyed my Eclipse Award honor.

*In my final career start, I was defeated by a neck in a grade one race at ten furlongs.

*I am not a member of the American Hall of Fame, but one of my great daughters is.

*My most successful years of racing were as a two-year-old and a four-year-old.

*I was undefeated at Gulfstream, Woodbine, and Laurel with only the wrong side of a photo preventing me from saying the same at the Meadowlands.

*As good as I was on the racetrack, I was even better as a sire and a
 broodmare sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I???...

Arazi
Fantastic Broodmare, Ann! Sorry about the flipped palate, Big Ern.
After I read "One of his great daughters" I had a pretty good idea it was Deputy Minister. In my opinion right on top of the list as a broodmare sire.
Hotter than lava, cool as Kentucky - the great Tiznow does it again. Goin' for tests to determine the problem. Flipped palate, maybe.
Yes and Wajima's great year was as a 3-year-old ... well done Champion, Tim! Remember when you could not win Who Am I???, seems like a long time ago now!
Mainly the clue about not being American born and having races named after in two countries. Figured with all the tracks the undefeated clue stated, it had to be a Canada bred. so looked up woodbine stakes races. i honestly thought Wajima was a foreign horse, so I also learned something tonight, finding out he was a Claiborne. i did not know that..lol
It was close, a few players hot on your heels, but you won again ... how did you nail it down so fast, Tim?
Congrats, Tiz!
Deputy Minister is the correct answer I believe :)
Yeah!!!
well done
deputy minister
Tiznow is the champ again! Deputy Minister is tonight's answer
Deputy Minister
Deputy Minister
No to Wajima, and no to Northern Dancer.
Northern Dancer?