• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire was a multiple graded stakes winner at both Belmont and Aqueduct.

*I won more than 60% or my races, and finished first or second in more than 90% during my three-season career.

*My biggest win in America came in upstate New York, and at odds of 7-1.

*I never ran in the Run for the Roses, but I did run on a Churchill Downs Derby Day card.

*My initial stakes victory came in a race that was inaugurated nearly 50 years ago and has been held at two tracks and in two states.

*A chance at the Horse of the Year award ended for me at the Breeders' Cup.

*My owner has collected more than one Eclipse Award.

*I can understand what I'll Have Another has gone through over the past few weeks.

*As part of my my most consistent season, I had a five race winning streak at five different racetracks.

*During that winning streak, I was ridden by a different jockey each time.

*I provided my Preakness winning trainer with his richest ever victory.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Thanks, all. Come play next time. I snuck this lucky win in. Most of you know the answers without having to look them up.
That was nice Mary. Good Job!
Sorry, I missed it last night, internet is shaky on the farm in Shushan, NY
The brilliant Mary Z!!!
Well Done Mary! Thank for the shout out to Roses in May,
Mary. Could be interesting. Will stay tuned
Cocoa will be looking for revenge ;)
I wonder what tv will suggest next week, buckpasser :)
Mary. I guess your afternoon break after being between two helped.
Mary. Congrats
A puzzle well solved, Mary! Get your rest for next week, because the contenders will like nothing more than to knock you off your throne.
Captain Steve
Yes, Brian, and I was going through the DWC winners, then your clue about not running in the Derby led me to the jinxily named Roses In May.
The richest ever victory clue led you to Dubai, eh? Very clever!
I learned that the Corn Husker wasn't always at Prairie Meadows.
Darn, nice one Mary!
Forty Niner
LOL, I was well rested after tv sent me to my nap w/sweet dreams. Okay, wiki'd the DWC winners.
Roses In May?
First guess is a winner ... Mary Z., in the winner's circle!