• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 1 day ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 1 day ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 2 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 2 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 8 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 9 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in Kentucky, my sire was a multiple graded stakes winner at both Belmont and Aqueduct.

*I won more than 60% or my races, and finished first or second in more than 90% during my three-season career.

*My biggest win in America came in upstate New York, and at odds of 7-1.

*I never ran in the Run for the Roses, but I did run on a Churchill Downs Derby Day card.

*My initial stakes victory came in a race that was inaugurated nearly 50 years ago and has been held at two tracks and in two states.

*A chance at the Horse of the Year award ended for me at the Breeders' Cup.

*My owner has collected more than one Eclipse Award.

*I can understand what I'll Have Another has gone through over the past few weeks.

*As part of my my most consistent season, I had a five race winning streak at five different racetracks.

*During that winning streak, I was ridden by a different jockey each time.

*I provided my Preakness winning trainer with his richest ever victory.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Thanks, all. Come play next time. I snuck this lucky win in. Most of you know the answers without having to look them up.
That was nice Mary. Good Job!
Sorry, I missed it last night, internet is shaky on the farm in Shushan, NY
The brilliant Mary Z!!!
Well Done Mary! Thank for the shout out to Roses in May,
Mary. Could be interesting. Will stay tuned
Cocoa will be looking for revenge ;)
I wonder what tv will suggest next week, buckpasser :)
Mary. I guess your afternoon break after being between two helped.
Mary. Congrats
A puzzle well solved, Mary! Get your rest for next week, because the contenders will like nothing more than to knock you off your throne.
Captain Steve
Yes, Brian, and I was going through the DWC winners, then your clue about not running in the Derby led me to the jinxily named Roses In May.
The richest ever victory clue led you to Dubai, eh? Very clever!
I learned that the Corn Husker wasn't always at Prairie Meadows.
Darn, nice one Mary!
Forty Niner
LOL, I was well rested after tv sent me to my nap w/sweet dreams. Okay, wiki'd the DWC winners.
Roses In May?
First guess is a winner ... Mary Z., in the winner's circle!