• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 1 day ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 2 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 3 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 3 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 3 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*As a grandson of Northern Dancer, I was born to excel on the grass.

*I won half of my career starts and was a stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track.

*My trainer is a Breeders' Cup winner, and I always called my owner, “His Highness.”

*Favored in my only Breeders' Cup attempt, I did not have the best of trips that day.

*My four most important wins came at four different distances, with perhaps my biggest career victory coming at Newbury.

*All of my victories came on the turf, and there was a five furlong spread from the shortest to the longest.

*Well backed by bettors, the only time I went off with double-digit odds was the English 2000 Guineas.

*My only start at the Royal meeting of Ascot resulted in a hard-fought victory.

*I never raced too far away from the Atlantic Ocean.

*My regular rider was an Irish bred, just like me.

*Not just the name of a funny movie, my father was also a maiden winner at Monmouth Park and a solid sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Darn was rootin for Cocoa. NO offense. Good job Grant!
Congratulations, Grant. You earned the crown for a week ... wear it proudly!
His Highness and Night Shift - not too many sons of his were as good as Azamour
Just a little late, Greg! Happy to see for the third week in a row a first time winner ... How did you put this one together, Grant?
Ugh...didn't see Grant's answer before posting mine! Congrats...missed by 1 minute, lol...
That didn't take long ... Azamour it is. Way to go Grant!
Sorry, tonight's answer is not Galileo.