• Stellar Wind (9-2) overtakes a battling Beholder (1-9) in the Clement L. Hirsch (G1).Posted 7 hours ago
  • Laoban (27-1) wins his very first race in 8 starts in the Jim Dandy (G2).Posted 9 hours ago
  • A.P. Indian (9-2) gets the jump on Holy Boss (3-1) to win the Alfred G. Vanderbilt (G1). Posted 9 hours ago
  • Stonetastic (2-5) cruises to an easy victory in the Regret.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou (1-5) refuses to let Internal Bourbon (9-2) by in the Victoriana.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 11 hours ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 12 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*As a grandson of Northern Dancer, I was born to excel on the grass.

*I won half of my career starts and was a stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track.

*My trainer is a Breeders' Cup winner, and I always called my owner, “His Highness.”

*Favored in my only Breeders' Cup attempt, I did not have the best of trips that day.

*My four most important wins came at four different distances, with perhaps my biggest career victory coming at Newbury.

*All of my victories came on the turf, and there was a five furlong spread from the shortest to the longest.

*Well backed by bettors, the only time I went off with double-digit odds was the English 2000 Guineas.

*My only start at the Royal meeting of Ascot resulted in a hard-fought victory.

*I never raced too far away from the Atlantic Ocean.

*My regular rider was an Irish bred, just like me.

*Not just the name of a funny movie, my father was also a maiden winner at Monmouth Park and a solid sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Darn was rootin for Cocoa. NO offense. Good job Grant!
Azamour
Congratulations, Grant. You earned the crown for a week ... wear it proudly!
His Highness and Night Shift - not too many sons of his were as good as Azamour
Just a little late, Greg! Happy to see for the third week in a row a first time winner ... How did you put this one together, Grant?
Ugh...didn't see Grant's answer before posting mine! Congrats...missed by 1 minute, lol...
Medicean
Azamour
That didn't take long ... Azamour it is. Way to go Grant!
Sorry, tonight's answer is not Galileo.
Galileo?