• The longest shot Zakaroff (45-1) rallies to upset the El Camino Real Derby (G3) at Golden Gate Fields.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Stonestreet's Terra Promessa (1-2) blitzes the field in the Bayakoa (G3) at Oaklawn Park.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Imperial Hint (5-2) takes the General George (G3) at Laurel. Posted 18 hours ago
  • High Ridge Road (3-1) runs them down to take the Barbara Fritchie (G2) at Laurel.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Curlin's Approval (4-5) dominates in the Royal Delta.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Multiple graded stakes winner, Alsvid, has been retired from racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • In her 2017 debut, Winx was sensational again, raising her winning streak to 14.Posted 5 days ago
  • Iliad (2-1) much the best in the San Vicente Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Chanel's Legacy (13-1) pulls off the upset in the Martha Washington Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Bolo (6-1) surges late to win the Arcadia for a second straight year.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*As a grandson of Northern Dancer, I was born to excel on the grass.

*I won half of my career starts and was a stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track.

*My trainer is a Breeders' Cup winner, and I always called my owner, “His Highness.”

*Favored in my only Breeders' Cup attempt, I did not have the best of trips that day.

*My four most important wins came at four different distances, with perhaps my biggest career victory coming at Newbury.

*All of my victories came on the turf, and there was a five furlong spread from the shortest to the longest.

*Well backed by bettors, the only time I went off with double-digit odds was the English 2000 Guineas.

*My only start at the Royal meeting of Ascot resulted in a hard-fought victory.

*I never raced too far away from the Atlantic Ocean.

*My regular rider was an Irish bred, just like me.

*Not just the name of a funny movie, my father was also a maiden winner at Monmouth Park and a solid sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Darn was rootin for Cocoa. NO offense. Good job Grant!
Azamour
Congratulations, Grant. You earned the crown for a week ... wear it proudly!
His Highness and Night Shift - not too many sons of his were as good as Azamour
Just a little late, Greg! Happy to see for the third week in a row a first time winner ... How did you put this one together, Grant?
Ugh...didn't see Grant's answer before posting mine! Congrats...missed by 1 minute, lol...
Medicean
Azamour
That didn't take long ... Azamour it is. Way to go Grant!
Sorry, tonight's answer is not Galileo.
Galileo?