• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 1 day ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 2 days ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 2 days ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 2 days ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 2 days ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 2 days ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 2 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 2 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*As a grandson of Northern Dancer, I was born to excel on the grass.

*I won half of my career starts and was a stakes winner in each of my three seasons on the track.

*My trainer is a Breeders' Cup winner, and I always called my owner, “His Highness.”

*Favored in my only Breeders' Cup attempt, I did not have the best of trips that day.

*My four most important wins came at four different distances, with perhaps my biggest career victory coming at Newbury.

*All of my victories came on the turf, and there was a five furlong spread from the shortest to the longest.

*Well backed by bettors, the only time I went off with double-digit odds was the English 2000 Guineas.

*My only start at the Royal meeting of Ascot resulted in a hard-fought victory.

*I never raced too far away from the Atlantic Ocean.

*My regular rider was an Irish bred, just like me.

*Not just the name of a funny movie, my father was also a maiden winner at Monmouth Park and a solid sire.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Darn was rootin for Cocoa. NO offense. Good job Grant!
Congratulations, Grant. You earned the crown for a week ... wear it proudly!
His Highness and Night Shift - not too many sons of his were as good as Azamour
Just a little late, Greg! Happy to see for the third week in a row a first time winner ... How did you put this one together, Grant?
Ugh...didn't see Grant's answer before posting mine! Congrats...missed by 1 minute, lol...
That didn't take long ... Azamour it is. Way to go Grant!
Sorry, tonight's answer is not Galileo.