• The longest shot Zakaroff (45-1) rallies to upset the El Camino Real Derby (G3) at Golden Gate Fields.Posted 1 day ago
  • Stonestreet's Terra Promessa (1-2) blitzes the field in the Bayakoa (G3) at Oaklawn Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Imperial Hint (5-2) takes the General George (G3) at Laurel. Posted 1 day ago
  • High Ridge Road (3-1) runs them down to take the Barbara Fritchie (G2) at Laurel.Posted 1 day ago
  • Curlin's Approval (4-5) dominates in the Royal Delta.Posted 1 day ago
  • Multiple graded stakes winner, Alsvid, has been retired from racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • In her 2017 debut, Winx was sensational again, raising her winning streak to 14.Posted 6 days ago
  • Iliad (2-1) much the best in the San Vicente Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Chanel's Legacy (13-1) pulls off the upset in the Martha Washington Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Bolo (6-1) surges late to win the Arcadia for a second straight year.Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Maryland, I was a $34,000 yearling purchase, and a grandson of one of America's greatest sires.

*A stakes winner at six different racetracks, I never once ran in an allowance or a claiming race.

*My longest winning streak was four races and my shortest was three in a row.

*I once was beaten handily while finishing second to a Belmont Stakes winner at odds of 7-10.

*The average winning margin in all of my stakes victories was exactly four lengths.

*Oddly, my only grade 1 win came in the year that I did not win an Eclipse Award.

*First or second in 86% of my races, I only finished worse than second once in each season of racing.

*I was the only champion for my sire and trainer, but my regular jockey rode many; he also won the Belmont by a huge margin.

*Forget the first Saturday in May, I was a big winner on the first Saturday in June at Belmont Park.

*A knee chip ended my career on a three race winning streak, all in graded stakes.

*As a sire, I've been a success, with over 50 stakes winners, and earners of more than $40 million.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Smoke Glacken
It may not have been 8 and change, but another impressive performance, Matt ... Good luck next week to all!
MD-bred still a sire put him in the 90's.
LOL ... Michael, much like I'll Have Another, you can wear one again after the Belmont.
saw him win the riva ridge on belmont day, like a gray flash of lightning . . . awesome
Sorry Travis, Andy Scoggin, aka Matt Shifman, already nailed it with Smoke Glacken. How did you solve this one so fast, Matt?
One of my favorite horses, saw him win the Tyro at Monmouth!
i'm hopeless without the nasal strip
Risen Star?
Am I making these too easy ... or are you guys just too good?