• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 5 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 5 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 6 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 6 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 6 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, my sire won his first seven career races, and his sire never lost.

*Before I came along, dear old dad sired one champion, and also one winner of the Belmont Stakes.

*My first three defeats came at Aqueduct, my first three wins came at Hialeah.

*I won more than 40% of my starts over a three-year racing career.

*My stakes wins all came on the dirt and ranged in distances from six furlongs to nine furlongs.

*I do hold something important in common with the last horse to win racing's Triple Crown.

*I was much more volatile than the answer to last week's Who Am I ???

*All but one of my wins came during my most successful season.

*Belmont Park was the site of my first grade 1 win, as well as, the site of my only attempt at 12 furlongs, although I finished 3rd that day.

*In my only attempt off the East Coast, I was a grade 1 winner in a race that went a long way in clinching an Eclipse Award.

*The jockey who rode me to each of my career victories will be signing autographs on Saturday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Yikes - someone send that Harris blood to the lab
Beyer just came in ... 129! How did you do it again, champ? Superior breeding?
Come on ... Michael Harris! You got this one that fast?!?
Plesant Colony