• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 1 day ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 1 day ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 1 day ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 1 day ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 1 day ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, my sire won his first seven career races, and his sire never lost.

*Before I came along, dear old dad sired one champion, and also one winner of the Belmont Stakes.

*My first three defeats came at Aqueduct, my first three wins came at Hialeah.

*I won more than 40% of my starts over a three-year racing career.

*My stakes wins all came on the dirt and ranged in distances from six furlongs to nine furlongs.

*I do hold something important in common with the last horse to win racing's Triple Crown.

*I was much more volatile than the answer to last week's Who Am I ???

*All but one of my wins came during my most successful season.

*Belmont Park was the site of my first grade 1 win, as well as, the site of my only attempt at 12 furlongs, although I finished 3rd that day.

*In my only attempt off the East Coast, I was a grade 1 winner in a race that went a long way in clinching an Eclipse Award.

*The jockey who rode me to each of my career victories will be signing autographs on Saturday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Yikes - someone send that Harris blood to the lab
Beyer just came in ... 129! How did you do it again, champ? Superior breeding?
Come on ... Michael Harris! You got this one that fast?!?
Plesant Colony