• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 9 hours ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, my sire won his first seven career races, and his sire never lost.

*Before I came along, dear old dad sired one champion, and also one winner of the Belmont Stakes.

*My first three defeats came at Aqueduct, my first three wins came at Hialeah.

*I won more than 40% of my starts over a three-year racing career.

*My stakes wins all came on the dirt and ranged in distances from six furlongs to nine furlongs.

*I do hold something important in common with the last horse to win racing's Triple Crown.

*I was much more volatile than the answer to last week's Who Am I ???

*All but one of my wins came during my most successful season.

*Belmont Park was the site of my first grade 1 win, as well as, the site of my only attempt at 12 furlongs, although I finished 3rd that day.

*In my only attempt off the East Coast, I was a grade 1 winner in a race that went a long way in clinching an Eclipse Award.

*The jockey who rode me to each of my career victories will be signing autographs on Saturday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Yikes - someone send that Harris blood to the lab
Beyer just came in ... 129! How did you do it again, champ? Superior breeding?
Come on ... Michael Harris! You got this one that fast?!?
Plesant Colony