• Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 4 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 5 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 5 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 6 days ago
  • Cupid has been removed from consideration from the Kentucky Derby; Mo Tom is now in.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, my sire won his first seven career races, and his sire never lost.

*Before I came along, dear old dad sired one champion, and also one winner of the Belmont Stakes.

*My first three defeats came at Aqueduct, my first three wins came at Hialeah.

*I won more than 40% of my starts over a three-year racing career.

*My stakes wins all came on the dirt and ranged in distances from six furlongs to nine furlongs.

*I do hold something important in common with the last horse to win racing's Triple Crown.

*I was much more volatile than the answer to last week's Who Am I ???

*All but one of my wins came during my most successful season.

*Belmont Park was the site of my first grade 1 win, as well as, the site of my only attempt at 12 furlongs, although I finished 3rd that day.

*In my only attempt off the East Coast, I was a grade 1 winner in a race that went a long way in clinching an Eclipse Award.

*The jockey who rode me to each of my career victories will be signing autographs on Saturday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Yikes - someone send that Harris blood to the lab
Beyer just came in ... 129! How did you do it again, champ? Superior breeding?
Come on ... Michael Harris! You got this one that fast?!?
Plesant Colony