• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 1 day ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 3 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 4 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 4 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, my sire won his first seven career races, and his sire never lost.

*Before I came along, dear old dad sired one champion, and also one winner of the Belmont Stakes.

*My first three defeats came at Aqueduct, my first three wins came at Hialeah.

*I won more than 40% of my starts over a three-year racing career.

*My stakes wins all came on the dirt and ranged in distances from six furlongs to nine furlongs.

*I do hold something important in common with the last horse to win racing's Triple Crown.

*I was much more volatile than the answer to last week's Who Am I ???

*All but one of my wins came during my most successful season.

*Belmont Park was the site of my first grade 1 win, as well as, the site of my only attempt at 12 furlongs, although I finished 3rd that day.

*In my only attempt off the East Coast, I was a grade 1 winner in a race that went a long way in clinching an Eclipse Award.

*The jockey who rode me to each of my career victories will be signing autographs on Saturday.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Yikes - someone send that Harris blood to the lab
Beyer just came in ... 129! How did you do it again, champ? Superior breeding?
Come on ... Michael Harris! You got this one that fast?!?
Plesant Colony