• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 14 hours ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 2 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Florida, I shared my grandsire with arguably the greatest Triple Crown winner of all-time.

*I began each of my three seasons of racing among the pink flamingos.

*In my finest season, I raced 19 times, with 9 wins, including 7 stakes victories.

*I was a stakes winner in each season on the track, with my first stakes win coming at Atlantic City and my last coming at the Big A.

*While there was a seven furlong spread from the shortest to the longest of my races, my victories only had a 3 ½ furlong spread.

*My trainer won multiple training titles on the Jersey Shore.

*In one of my biggest wins, I defeated a Hall of Fame performer by two lengths while toting 125 pounds.

*I was winless at 1 3/16 and 1 1/4 miles, with my last attempt at ten furlongs coming in a historic race at Saratoga.

*Well traveled, I won stakes races at eight different tracks.

*I raced exactly the same amount of times at two, as I did at four.

*Was I a prima donna? No, I prefer to the say I was the master of my domain.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I'd have trailed this field. Toughie!
There you go ... Winner, winner, crab cake dinner! Enjoy the accolades, Mr. Champion!
Buddy Lepman was one of the great Mth trainers when I was a kid hanging around at our favorite Jersey track.
Let me guess, Matt, (aka Andy Scoggin) was it the Monmouth trainer clue that led you down the winning path?
Yeah, Office Queen fits.
Dr. Fager
Frisk Me Not ... However, Office Queen is right on!!!
Office Queen
Frisk Me Now?
Not In Reality.
In Reality
Sorry, Sandy ... Skip Away is not tonight's answer.
Skip Away