• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 3 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 8 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Florida, I shared my grandsire with arguably the greatest Triple Crown winner of all-time.

*I began each of my three seasons of racing among the pink flamingos.

*In my finest season, I raced 19 times, with 9 wins, including 7 stakes victories.

*I was a stakes winner in each season on the track, with my first stakes win coming at Atlantic City and my last coming at the Big A.

*While there was a seven furlong spread from the shortest to the longest of my races, my victories only had a 3 ½ furlong spread.

*My trainer won multiple training titles on the Jersey Shore.

*In one of my biggest wins, I defeated a Hall of Fame performer by two lengths while toting 125 pounds.

*I was winless at 1 3/16 and 1 1/4 miles, with my last attempt at ten furlongs coming in a historic race at Saratoga.

*Well traveled, I won stakes races at eight different tracks.

*I raced exactly the same amount of times at two, as I did at four.

*Was I a prima donna? No, I prefer to the say I was the master of my domain.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I'd have trailed this field. Toughie!
There you go ... Winner, winner, crab cake dinner! Enjoy the accolades, Mr. Champion!
Buddy Lepman was one of the great Mth trainers when I was a kid hanging around at our favorite Jersey track.
Let me guess, Matt, (aka Andy Scoggin) was it the Monmouth trainer clue that led you down the winning path?
Yeah, Office Queen fits.
Dr. Fager
Frisk Me Not ... However, Office Queen is right on!!!
Office Queen
Frisk Me Now?
Not In Reality.
In Reality
Sorry, Sandy ... Skip Away is not tonight's answer.
Skip Away