• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Florida, I shared my grandsire with arguably the greatest Triple Crown winner of all-time.

*I began each of my three seasons of racing among the pink flamingos.

*In my finest season, I raced 19 times, with 9 wins, including 7 stakes victories.

*I was a stakes winner in each season on the track, with my first stakes win coming at Atlantic City and my last coming at the Big A.

*While there was a seven furlong spread from the shortest to the longest of my races, my victories only had a 3 ½ furlong spread.

*My trainer won multiple training titles on the Jersey Shore.

*In one of my biggest wins, I defeated a Hall of Fame performer by two lengths while toting 125 pounds.

*I was winless at 1 3/16 and 1 1/4 miles, with my last attempt at ten furlongs coming in a historic race at Saratoga.

*Well traveled, I won stakes races at eight different tracks.

*I raced exactly the same amount of times at two, as I did at four.

*Was I a prima donna? No, I prefer to the say I was the master of my domain.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I'd have trailed this field. Toughie!
There you go ... Winner, winner, crab cake dinner! Enjoy the accolades, Mr. Champion!
Buddy Lepman was one of the great Mth trainers when I was a kid hanging around at our favorite Jersey track.
Let me guess, Matt, (aka Andy Scoggin) was it the Monmouth trainer clue that led you down the winning path?
Yeah, Office Queen fits.
Dr. Fager
Frisk Me Not ... However, Office Queen is right on!!!
Office Queen
Frisk Me Now?
Not In Reality.
In Reality
Sorry, Sandy ... Skip Away is not tonight's answer.
Skip Away