• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 4 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 7 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 9 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 10 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, I was able to carry on the racing excellence of my sire line.

*Injured as a yearling, my juvenile season was short and unsuccessful.

*Belmont was not only host to my first two career races, but also the site of my first four stakes wins.

*I ran in the Middle Jewel of the Triple Crown, but did not win.

*Based primarily on the East Coast, I did manage a stakes victory in California.

*I ended my championship season with four consecutive stakes victories.

*Much like my sire, distance proved no problem, and in fact, I was undefeated at 12 furlongs or more.

*All of my stakes wins came on the same type of racing surface.

*Of my many stakes wins, one bore the same name as my owner/breeder.

*My final two career races saw me easily win at Monmouth Park and Saratoga as a heavy favorite each time.

*I always thought that I would be excellent in a debate.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

counterpoint
let's hope they don't have a policy against gambling. or performance-enhancing drugs.
Just got a call from the Who Am I ??? Hall of Fame committee, Michael ... you may be the first!
had a hunch it would be a peter pan winner. first race i could think of named for an owner/breeder was the whitney. and, i always enjoyed the saturday night live point/counterpoint debates.
Best Who Am I ??? performance ever? Could be! What clues did it for you, champ?
That is crazy FAST! Wow.
well done
Counterpoint
jjudge alucci
That's simply way too fast, Mr. Harris. 132 Beyer type of stuff. I am flabbergasted.