• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 4 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 4 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 5 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 5 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 5 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, I was able to carry on the racing excellence of my sire line.

*Injured as a yearling, my juvenile season was short and unsuccessful.

*Belmont was not only host to my first two career races, but also the site of my first four stakes wins.

*I ran in the Middle Jewel of the Triple Crown, but did not win.

*Based primarily on the East Coast, I did manage a stakes victory in California.

*I ended my championship season with four consecutive stakes victories.

*Much like my sire, distance proved no problem, and in fact, I was undefeated at 12 furlongs or more.

*All of my stakes wins came on the same type of racing surface.

*Of my many stakes wins, one bore the same name as my owner/breeder.

*My final two career races saw me easily win at Monmouth Park and Saratoga as a heavy favorite each time.

*I always thought that I would be excellent in a debate.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

let's hope they don't have a policy against gambling. or performance-enhancing drugs.
Just got a call from the Who Am I ??? Hall of Fame committee, Michael ... you may be the first!
had a hunch it would be a peter pan winner. first race i could think of named for an owner/breeder was the whitney. and, i always enjoyed the saturday night live point/counterpoint debates.
Best Who Am I ??? performance ever? Could be! What clues did it for you, champ?
That is crazy FAST! Wow.
well done
jjudge alucci
That's simply way too fast, Mr. Harris. 132 Beyer type of stuff. I am flabbergasted.