• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 3 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, I was able to carry on the racing excellence of my sire line.

*Injured as a yearling, my juvenile season was short and unsuccessful.

*Belmont was not only host to my first two career races, but also the site of my first four stakes wins.

*I ran in the Middle Jewel of the Triple Crown, but did not win.

*Based primarily on the East Coast, I did manage a stakes victory in California.

*I ended my championship season with four consecutive stakes victories.

*Much like my sire, distance proved no problem, and in fact, I was undefeated at 12 furlongs or more.

*All of my stakes wins came on the same type of racing surface.

*Of my many stakes wins, one bore the same name as my owner/breeder.

*My final two career races saw me easily win at Monmouth Park and Saratoga as a heavy favorite each time.

*I always thought that I would be excellent in a debate.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

counterpoint
let's hope they don't have a policy against gambling. or performance-enhancing drugs.
Just got a call from the Who Am I ??? Hall of Fame committee, Michael ... you may be the first!
had a hunch it would be a peter pan winner. first race i could think of named for an owner/breeder was the whitney. and, i always enjoyed the saturday night live point/counterpoint debates.
Best Who Am I ??? performance ever? Could be! What clues did it for you, champ?
That is crazy FAST! Wow.
well done
Counterpoint
jjudge alucci
That's simply way too fast, Mr. Harris. 132 Beyer type of stuff. I am flabbergasted.