• The longest shot Zakaroff (45-1) rallies to upset the El Camino Real Derby (G3) at Golden Gate Fields.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Stonestreet's Terra Promessa (1-2) blitzes the field in the Bayakoa (G3) at Oaklawn Park.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Imperial Hint (5-2) takes the General George (G3) at Laurel. Posted 18 hours ago
  • High Ridge Road (3-1) runs them down to take the Barbara Fritchie (G2) at Laurel.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Curlin's Approval (4-5) dominates in the Royal Delta.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Multiple graded stakes winner, Alsvid, has been retired from racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • In her 2017 debut, Winx was sensational again, raising her winning streak to 14.Posted 6 days ago
  • Iliad (2-1) much the best in the San Vicente Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Chanel's Legacy (13-1) pulls off the upset in the Martha Washington Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Bolo (6-1) surges late to win the Arcadia for a second straight year.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, I was able to carry on the racing excellence of my sire line.

*Injured as a yearling, my juvenile season was short and unsuccessful.

*Belmont was not only host to my first two career races, but also the site of my first four stakes wins.

*I ran in the Middle Jewel of the Triple Crown, but did not win.

*Based primarily on the East Coast, I did manage a stakes victory in California.

*I ended my championship season with four consecutive stakes victories.

*Much like my sire, distance proved no problem, and in fact, I was undefeated at 12 furlongs or more.

*All of my stakes wins came on the same type of racing surface.

*Of my many stakes wins, one bore the same name as my owner/breeder.

*My final two career races saw me easily win at Monmouth Park and Saratoga as a heavy favorite each time.

*I always thought that I would be excellent in a debate.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

counterpoint
let's hope they don't have a policy against gambling. or performance-enhancing drugs.
Just got a call from the Who Am I ??? Hall of Fame committee, Michael ... you may be the first!
had a hunch it would be a peter pan winner. first race i could think of named for an owner/breeder was the whitney. and, i always enjoyed the saturday night live point/counterpoint debates.
Best Who Am I ??? performance ever? Could be! What clues did it for you, champ?
That is crazy FAST! Wow.
well done
Counterpoint
jjudge alucci
That's simply way too fast, Mr. Harris. 132 Beyer type of stuff. I am flabbergasted.