• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 7 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*A Kentucky homebred, I was able to carry on the racing excellence of my sire line.

*Injured as a yearling, my juvenile season was short and unsuccessful.

*Belmont was not only host to my first two career races, but also the site of my first four stakes wins.

*I ran in the Middle Jewel of the Triple Crown, but did not win.

*Based primarily on the East Coast, I did manage a stakes victory in California.

*I ended my championship season with four consecutive stakes victories.

*Much like my sire, distance proved no problem, and in fact, I was undefeated at 12 furlongs or more.

*All of my stakes wins came on the same type of racing surface.

*Of my many stakes wins, one bore the same name as my owner/breeder.

*My final two career races saw me easily win at Monmouth Park and Saratoga as a heavy favorite each time.

*I always thought that I would be excellent in a debate.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

counterpoint
let's hope they don't have a policy against gambling. or performance-enhancing drugs.
Just got a call from the Who Am I ??? Hall of Fame committee, Michael ... you may be the first!
had a hunch it would be a peter pan winner. first race i could think of named for an owner/breeder was the whitney. and, i always enjoyed the saturday night live point/counterpoint debates.
Best Who Am I ??? performance ever? Could be! What clues did it for you, champ?
That is crazy FAST! Wow.
well done
Counterpoint
jjudge alucci
That's simply way too fast, Mr. Harris. 132 Beyer type of stuff. I am flabbergasted.