• Family Tree game down the lane in winning the Iowa Oaks.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 5 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 6 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 6 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 6 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 6 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 6 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I was a bargain basement purchase as a yearling at Keeneland.

*I only won 30% of my races, but finished in the money 85% of the time.

*All of my career victories came either against maidens or in grade 1 stakes races.

*My trainer is not only in the Hall of Fame, but he is still going strong today.

*I was rewarded with an Eclipse Award for the most prolific of my three seasons on the track.

*All of my victories came on the dirt, and there was only a three-sixteenths of a mile spread from the shortest to the longest.

*I ran in seven grade 1 races, was favored in three of them, and was victorious in five of them.

*Unfortunately, I retired with an 0 for 1 record at Belmont, Del Mar, Fair Grounds, Lone Star, Golden Gate, and Suffolk.

*The scientist in me always was intrigued by the Phylum Chordata and the Class Osteichthyes.

*I began my career at Churchill Downs and closed it at Hollywood Park.

*My best son was also a champion, although his came because of wins at decidedly different distances than my own.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

real quiet.......
The most brutal beat in history...
Another case of enjoying a cold one paying off. Be ready to defend your crown ... next week will only get tougher!
the chordata osteichtheys clue was the clue that gave it to me. That's what I'm known by in my volleyball league, since I drink like one. :P
And if you are anything like The Fish, your next win will be a Grade 1.
mARQUETRY
Real Quiet?
Unreal, first guess, wow!
maiden breaker!
How did you nail it down so fast, Jasen?
Real Quiet--The Fish
First guess is a winner! Jasen, my man, congratulations!