• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 2 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 5 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 7 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I was a bargain basement purchase as a yearling at Keeneland.

*I only won 30% of my races, but finished in the money 85% of the time.

*All of my career victories came either against maidens or in grade 1 stakes races.

*My trainer is not only in the Hall of Fame, but he is still going strong today.

*I was rewarded with an Eclipse Award for the most prolific of my three seasons on the track.

*All of my victories came on the dirt, and there was only a three-sixteenths of a mile spread from the shortest to the longest.

*I ran in seven grade 1 races, was favored in three of them, and was victorious in five of them.

*Unfortunately, I retired with an 0 for 1 record at Belmont, Del Mar, Fair Grounds, Lone Star, Golden Gate, and Suffolk.

*The scientist in me always was intrigued by the Phylum Chordata and the Class Osteichthyes.

*I began my career at Churchill Downs and closed it at Hollywood Park.

*My best son was also a champion, although his came because of wins at decidedly different distances than my own.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

real quiet.......
The most brutal beat in history...
Another case of enjoying a cold one paying off. Be ready to defend your crown ... next week will only get tougher!
the chordata osteichtheys clue was the clue that gave it to me. That's what I'm known by in my volleyball league, since I drink like one. :P
And if you are anything like The Fish, your next win will be a Grade 1.
mARQUETRY
Real Quiet?
Unreal, first guess, wow!
maiden breaker!
How did you nail it down so fast, Jasen?
Real Quiet--The Fish
First guess is a winner! Jasen, my man, congratulations!