• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 13 hours ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 20 hours ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 1 day ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 3 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I was a bargain basement purchase as a yearling at Keeneland.

*I only won 30% of my races, but finished in the money 85% of the time.

*All of my career victories came either against maidens or in grade 1 stakes races.

*My trainer is not only in the Hall of Fame, but he is still going strong today.

*I was rewarded with an Eclipse Award for the most prolific of my three seasons on the track.

*All of my victories came on the dirt, and there was only a three-sixteenths of a mile spread from the shortest to the longest.

*I ran in seven grade 1 races, was favored in three of them, and was victorious in five of them.

*Unfortunately, I retired with an 0 for 1 record at Belmont, Del Mar, Fair Grounds, Lone Star, Golden Gate, and Suffolk.

*The scientist in me always was intrigued by the Phylum Chordata and the Class Osteichthyes.

*I began my career at Churchill Downs and closed it at Hollywood Park.

*My best son was also a champion, although his came because of wins at decidedly different distances than my own.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

real quiet.......
The most brutal beat in history...
Another case of enjoying a cold one paying off. Be ready to defend your crown ... next week will only get tougher!
the chordata osteichtheys clue was the clue that gave it to me. That's what I'm known by in my volleyball league, since I drink like one. :P
And if you are anything like The Fish, your next win will be a Grade 1.
mARQUETRY
Real Quiet?
Unreal, first guess, wow!
maiden breaker!
How did you nail it down so fast, Jasen?
Real Quiet--The Fish
First guess is a winner! Jasen, my man, congratulations!