• Champion filly Champagne Room (1-5) returns to easy win in Remington Park Oaks.Posted 51 minutes ago
  • Tequilita (5-2) returns to the winner's circle in the Grade 3 Charles Town Oaks.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Sharp Azteca (1-2) draws clear in the Grade 2 Kelso.Posted 1 day ago
  • West Coast (4-5) leaves the field far behind in the Grade 1 Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • It Tiz Well (5-1) bests Abel Tasman in the Grade 1 Cotillion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Coal Front (4-5) refuses to let American Pastime by in the Grade 3 Gallant Bob.Posted 1 day ago
  • Page McKenney (6-1) digs down and holds on in the Pa Derby Champion Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Off Limits (8-5) glides by her competition in the Grade 3 Noble Damsel.Posted 1 day ago
  • Capla Temptress (5-1) rolls home in the Natalma, while making her North American debut.Posted 7 days ago
  • Untamed Domain (3-1) kicks it in late to win the Summer Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I was a bargain basement purchase as a yearling at Keeneland.

*I only won 30% of my races, but finished in the money 85% of the time.

*All of my career victories came either against maidens or in grade 1 stakes races.

*My trainer is not only in the Hall of Fame, but he is still going strong today.

*I was rewarded with an Eclipse Award for the most prolific of my three seasons on the track.

*All of my victories came on the dirt, and there was only a three-sixteenths of a mile spread from the shortest to the longest.

*I ran in seven grade 1 races, was favored in three of them, and was victorious in five of them.

*Unfortunately, I retired with an 0 for 1 record at Belmont, Del Mar, Fair Grounds, Lone Star, Golden Gate, and Suffolk.

*The scientist in me always was intrigued by the Phylum Chordata and the Class Osteichthyes.

*I began my career at Churchill Downs and closed it at Hollywood Park.

*My best son was also a champion, although his came because of wins at decidedly different distances than my own.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

real quiet.......
The most brutal beat in history...
Another case of enjoying a cold one paying off. Be ready to defend your crown ... next week will only get tougher!
the chordata osteichtheys clue was the clue that gave it to me. That's what I'm known by in my volleyball league, since I drink like one. :P
And if you are anything like The Fish, your next win will be a Grade 1.
mARQUETRY
Real Quiet?
Unreal, first guess, wow!
maiden breaker!
How did you nail it down so fast, Jasen?
Real Quiet--The Fish
First guess is a winner! Jasen, my man, congratulations!