• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 2 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 2 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 5 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 5 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 5 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was the son of an English Horse of the Year.

*I was based primarily in California, but my final three career starts came on the East Coast.

*A winner of 47% of my lifetime starts; I did not earn my first graded stakes until February of my final racing season.

*The final two wins of my best winning streak took place on the shores of two different oceans.

*I was just one of many champions on both sides of the Atlantic for my trainer.

*Sent off at odds-on in consecutive races against a multiple Eclipse Award winner and future Horse of the Year; he narrowly defeated me both times.

*I was the best horse ever ridden by my most regular rider.

*Although bred for the turf, I was dull in my only appearance on the surface.

*None of my offspring could match my racing prowess, although I did sire 38 stakes winners.

*Six of my final seven races were Grade 1, and I won three of them by daylight.

*My power on the racetrack was almost as scary as my name.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Slain by a 3-year-old son of the Mighty!
one day I 'll get ya.. congrats stacy!!
Awesome, Stacy! You made it sound simple ... You are Queen for the week, wear your crown proudly!
  • AnothergThoroughbred · That's three, I'm just glad to see my brain still works! Thanks as usual for putting something really fun together for us racing fan and maybe someday you'll do one about my colt! · 1906 days ago
  • zatt · And thank you! Send me a message with info about your colt ;-) · 1906 days ago
Nice when it is not solved within 3 minutes, eh Darlene?
Bates Motel?
Congrats! That was a tough one tonight.
1. Son of English Champion narrows it down a lot and I knew it had to be a horse who had been OKAY at three but really matured at four or debuted at four and excelled at five. The rest was just a process of eliminating who it wasn't.
congrats to the winner
just happy got a chance to guess this time
How did you put it all together, Stacy?
Lion Heart is not it, but .... Bates Motel is right on target!
Lion Heart?
No love for Ghostzapper tonight on ZATT.
Ghostzapper
Sorry, it is not Louis Quatorze.
Louis Quatorze