• Capla Temptress (5-1) rolls home in the Natalma, while making her North American debut.Posted 5 days ago
  • Untamed Domain (3-1) kicks it in late to win the Summer Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 5 days ago
  • World Approval (2-1) shows he is much the best in the Grade 1 Woodbine Mile.Posted 6 days ago
  • Patrona Margarita (23-1) draws clear in the Grade 2 Pocahontas.Posted 6 days ago
  • Uni (6-5) runs down La Coronel in the Grade 2 Sands Point.Posted 6 days ago
  • Johnny Bear (9-1) noses out Hawkbill in the Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf.Posted 6 days ago
  • Chublicious (10-1) upsets the Grade 3 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash.Posted 6 days ago
  • The Tabulator (4-1) holds on in the Grade 3 Iroquois despite drifting out.Posted 6 days ago
  • Quidura (2-5) proves best in Grade 2 Canadian.Posted 6 days ago
  • Winx rolls late in the Colgate Optic White Stakes for her 20th straight victory!Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*My speedy sire was a grade 1 winner at nine furlongs, while my dam carried the promise of longer distances.
*I first became known by the racing public as a summer juvenile with a dazzling maiden score by more than 14 lengths in New York.
*I was based in New York, but wintered in Florida, where I won a stakes in my only start there.
*My first stakes win came when I blitzed the field in a fast one-mile performance at Belmont Park.
*Three dominant wins, in as many starts, as a juvenile got the hype machine rolling.
*My regular rider was definitely of varsity quality, and a top rider on the New York circuit for many years.
*As fate would have it, the Triple Crown series was not meant to be for me.
*All of my victories came on the dirt, none coming in a race longer than 1 1/16 miles, and 80% of them came in stakes races.
*My perfect record came to an end when I tired late to be third in the Wood Memorial at odds-on.
*Unfortunately, my career ended with the nagging feeling of what might have been.
*I may have won only five races in my career, but I certainly had them buzzing for awhile.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Uncle Mo?
This drives me a little crazy, and NOT that I would ever get the answer, but it's out there and answered before I even see it. WHO knows all this information on horses?
Had Champagneforashley and remembered he was undefeated going into the Wood, which sadly would be his last race, I believe?
you guys are too good for me, but I'll get ya one day !!
Correct he never ran again ... injured in training for the Preakness.
Awesome, Greg! That one was tough!
Champagneforashley
Thanks! Sorry for the double post. Was there that day and Thirty Six Red did me in!
How did you nail it down, Greg?
I think Greg Jones got it...Champagneforashley fits
Greg Jones ... you did it. Champagneforashley is correct!
Keyed Entry?