• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*Bred in Kentucky, I was born at one of the most influential farms in American history.
*Based on the East Coast, I never raced farther west than Philadelphia, PA.
*Often preferred by bettors, my average odds over my entire career was just a hair over even money.
*I won at distances ranging from 7 furlongs to 1 ½ miles, which coincidentally were the distances of my final two races.
*My undefeated run lasted until late September of my three-year-old season.
*While I was bred in Kentucky, my owner was inducted into the Virginia Thoroughbred Association Hall of Fame.
*My only try on slop resulted in a 14 length stakes win at Belmont Park.
*My first three stakes wins happened at Keystone, Belmont, and Monmouth in that order .
*When I won my Eclipse Award it marked the second straight in the division for my sire.
*I was odds-on in one of the most important races of the autumn, but alas the distance proved a bit too much.
*My career could have ended with a bang, but I was edged by a very smart horse.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

30 minutes until a new Who Am I ???
loved Revidere. Just a wonderful filly! All class.
LOL to Ernie ... Keep at it, Jenny!
Congrats Susie!
Not good at this at all :)
If Susie keeps this up, she's gonna be bred to Bernardini. Champion!
Wow, that's the third time I have lost a photo. I have to learn to lift my head up at the wire! Congrats, Susie.
Genuine Risk?
I bet I know which clue was the key to unlocking tonight's puzzle (Same sire as the great Ruffian) Photo shows it was Susie by a nose.
Revidere it is ... Going to need to check the photo on this one!
Revidere
Revidere
Sorry, it is not Conquistador Cielo.
conquistador cielo