• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 1 day ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 3 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 3 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 3 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 3 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*Bred in Kentucky, I was born at one of the most influential farms in American history.
*Based on the East Coast, I never raced farther west than Philadelphia, PA.
*Often preferred by bettors, my average odds over my entire career was just a hair over even money.
*I won at distances ranging from 7 furlongs to 1 ½ miles, which coincidentally were the distances of my final two races.
*My undefeated run lasted until late September of my three-year-old season.
*While I was bred in Kentucky, my owner was inducted into the Virginia Thoroughbred Association Hall of Fame.
*My only try on slop resulted in a 14 length stakes win at Belmont Park.
*My first three stakes wins happened at Keystone, Belmont, and Monmouth in that order .
*When I won my Eclipse Award it marked the second straight in the division for my sire.
*I was odds-on in one of the most important races of the autumn, but alas the distance proved a bit too much.
*My career could have ended with a bang, but I was edged by a very smart horse.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

30 minutes until a new Who Am I ???
loved Revidere. Just a wonderful filly! All class.
LOL to Ernie ... Keep at it, Jenny!
Congrats Susie!
Not good at this at all :)
If Susie keeps this up, she's gonna be bred to Bernardini. Champion!
Wow, that's the third time I have lost a photo. I have to learn to lift my head up at the wire! Congrats, Susie.
Genuine Risk?
I bet I know which clue was the key to unlocking tonight's puzzle (Same sire as the great Ruffian) Photo shows it was Susie by a nose.
Revidere it is ... Going to need to check the photo on this one!
Revidere
Revidere
Sorry, it is not Conquistador Cielo.
conquistador cielo