• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 6 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*Bred in Kentucky, I was born at one of the most influential farms in American history.
*Based on the East Coast, I never raced farther west than Philadelphia, PA.
*Often preferred by bettors, my average odds over my entire career was just a hair over even money.
*I won at distances ranging from 7 furlongs to 1 ½ miles, which coincidentally were the distances of my final two races.
*My undefeated run lasted until late September of my three-year-old season.
*While I was bred in Kentucky, my owner was inducted into the Virginia Thoroughbred Association Hall of Fame.
*My only try on slop resulted in a 14 length stakes win at Belmont Park.
*My first three stakes wins happened at Keystone, Belmont, and Monmouth in that order .
*When I won my Eclipse Award it marked the second straight in the division for my sire.
*I was odds-on in one of the most important races of the autumn, but alas the distance proved a bit too much.
*My career could have ended with a bang, but I was edged by a very smart horse.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

30 minutes until a new Who Am I ???
loved Revidere. Just a wonderful filly! All class.
LOL to Ernie ... Keep at it, Jenny!
Congrats Susie!
Not good at this at all :)
If Susie keeps this up, she's gonna be bred to Bernardini. Champion!
Wow, that's the third time I have lost a photo. I have to learn to lift my head up at the wire! Congrats, Susie.
Genuine Risk?
I bet I know which clue was the key to unlocking tonight's puzzle (Same sire as the great Ruffian) Photo shows it was Susie by a nose.
Revidere it is ... Going to need to check the photo on this one!
Revidere
Revidere
Sorry, it is not Conquistador Cielo.
conquistador cielo