• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 7 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*Bred in Kentucky, my dam had some famous brothers and my sire is an old friend to many.
*I began my racing career at Turfway Park in a six furlong maiden race.
*Each of my 8 graded stakes wins came on different racing strips/courses, with only two coming at the same racetrack.
*I was a fast finishing second in my career debut, but I was able to do one better in my final race.
*If you are wondering about my offspring, you haven't even begun to solve tonight's puzzle.
*My first of three trips to California produced a grade 1 victory, my worst saw me finish 7th in the Big Cap.
*I only competed in one leg of the Triple Crown, and I had no luck at all.
*Multiple owners and trainers did not matter to me, I kept trying to the end.
*I was able to win graded stakes in each of my five seasons of racing.
*My graded stakes victories included a pair at odds-on, and one that rewarded my backers with more than $100 for the win bet.
*Duke grad, Bobby Hurley, is very familiar with me.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Big congrats ... this one proved to be a Grade 1. See if you can defend your title next week!
Court Vision, again, an unlikely winner!
Lando Calrissian
Haven't seen a Who Am I ??? go 20 minutes in a while ... what did you see that nobody else did, Steve?
  • stevebiscuit · it wasn't any one thing that gave it away. I tried thinking of multiple grade 1 winning horses who paid over $100, which led me to Court Vision. Plus the Bobby Hurley reference helped. · 1732 days ago
Ah, GULCH, to Old Friends 2009.....:)
duke of mischief
Stevebiscuit nails it!
UGH! I should have known it was Kip's uncle. :P
Court Vision
Cool! Nice misdirection.
No correct answers yet, Ernie.
Hurley clue made it a slam dunk
Not Perfect Sting.
Sorry, it is not Evening Attire ... Stream Cat is also a no.
Perfect Sting
Stream Cat?
Evening Attire??
yup, Songandaprayer
Protest noted ... No, it is not Tale of the Cat, nor is it Songandaprayer.