• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 14 hours ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 1 day ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 3 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*Bred in Kentucky, my dam had some famous brothers and my sire is an old friend to many.
*I began my racing career at Turfway Park in a six furlong maiden race.
*Each of my 8 graded stakes wins came on different racing strips/courses, with only two coming at the same racetrack.
*I was a fast finishing second in my career debut, but I was able to do one better in my final race.
*If you are wondering about my offspring, you haven't even begun to solve tonight's puzzle.
*My first of three trips to California produced a grade 1 victory, my worst saw me finish 7th in the Big Cap.
*I only competed in one leg of the Triple Crown, and I had no luck at all.
*Multiple owners and trainers did not matter to me, I kept trying to the end.
*I was able to win graded stakes in each of my five seasons of racing.
*My graded stakes victories included a pair at odds-on, and one that rewarded my backers with more than $100 for the win bet.
*Duke grad, Bobby Hurley, is very familiar with me.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Big congrats ... this one proved to be a Grade 1. See if you can defend your title next week!
Court Vision, again, an unlikely winner!
Lando Calrissian
Haven't seen a Who Am I ??? go 20 minutes in a while ... what did you see that nobody else did, Steve?
  • stevebiscuit · it wasn't any one thing that gave it away. I tried thinking of multiple grade 1 winning horses who paid over $100, which led me to Court Vision. Plus the Bobby Hurley reference helped. · 1645 days ago
Ah, GULCH, to Old Friends 2009.....:)
duke of mischief
Stevebiscuit nails it!
UGH! I should have known it was Kip's uncle. :P
Court Vision
Cool! Nice misdirection.
No correct answers yet, Ernie.
Hurley clue made it a slam dunk
Not Perfect Sting.
Sorry, it is not Evening Attire ... Stream Cat is also a no.
Perfect Sting
Stream Cat?
Evening Attire??
yup, Songandaprayer
Protest noted ... No, it is not Tale of the Cat, nor is it Songandaprayer.
Songandaprayer