• Family Tree game down the lane in winning the Iowa Oaks.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 5 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 6 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 6 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 6 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 6 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 6 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was purchased for $385,000 as a yearling at Saratoga.
*I finished first in 58% of my races, but the stewards brought me down to an even 50%.
*Based in the East, I never raced farther west than Gulfstream Park.
*I once won the inaugural running of a major stakes race that is still run today.
*Unofficially, I was the winner of four stakes races, two at Gulfstream Park, and one each at Belmont and Monmouth Park.
 *I also won a major stakes race due to be run for the 119th time in the near future.
*All of my wins came at a mile or more, including my easy victory in my career finale.
*Classically bred, both of my grandsires were American champions and won the Belmont Stakes three years apart.
*In my two most important victories, I was ridden by a Hall of Fame rider native to Louisiana.
*I was trained by a successful American horseman who is not as well known as his father.
*One of my favorite things was to hear the gentleman from Fantasy Island say my name.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I'm late to this, as always, but my goodness, it should be obvious how Susie answered so quickly - this is the first time that reading the clues made be break out laughing. It's Ricardo Montalban and his "fine Corinthian leather" - which I understand was really just the ordinary stuff.
Corinthian
Indiana Jones
oops, just saw i was too late!
sea hero?
corinthian
I don't see why Ostrich Racing couldn't go over - you could likely have big fields!
Speed, thy name is Susie...
Wow, no chance tonight, congrats, Susie.
Harness? What's next Garnet ... Ostrich racing? ;-)
WOW - that's amazing Suzie. Hey Zatt - you should have me do a guest appearance with a harness Who Am I one of these Wednesdays...
That's crazy good ... How did you get this one so fast, Susie?
Tattoo??
Yes, it is the 2007 BC Dirt Mile, and Met Mile winner, Corinthinan ... Susie got it in 2 minutes!
What Susie said
Are you kidding me, Susie???
Corinthian?