• Flintshire (1-5) rolls up the rail to win the Grade 1 Sword Dancer.Posted 5 minutes ago
  • A.P. Indian (1-1) easily wins the Grade 1 Forego in stakes record time of 1:20.99.Posted 40 minutes ago
  • Drefong (3-1) dominates the Grade 1 King's Bishop every step of the way.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (10-1) gets there with a strong late in the Grade 1 Ballerina.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Cavorting (2-1) rolls late to get up in the Grade 1 Personal Ensign.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Hit It Once More makes every pole a winning one in the Albany Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Syndergaard makes short work of the Funny Cide to remain perfect in two starts.Posted 1 day ago
  • On Leave (9-5) wins the Riskaverse for her third consecutive victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chad Brown earns career victory #1,000 as Mr. Maybe scores in the John's Call.Posted 2 days ago
  • Rachel's Temper (3-1) gets the job done in the Summer Colony.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I began my career on Polytrack, and in a foreign country.
*Of my four seasons on the track, my only non-stakes winning year was as a juvenile.
*I was a stakes winner in every country where I ever competed.
*My sire won the Arlington Million, and my broodmare sire was a leading sire in Great Britain and Ireland.
*I was ridden by the same future Hall of Fame rider in each of my final 13 starts.
*My first stakes win in the U.S. came at Keeneland and in a race at less than one mile.
*I ran in both of my two most important races in back-to-back years, and finished 1st and 2nd in each.
*My primary trainer in the United States is in the Hall of Fame.
*Believe it or not, I share something important in common with a former Governor, and it isn't Arnold.
*Switching between two different surfaces was not a problem for someone of my talent.
*Yes I went out a winner, a grade one winner to be exact.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

3 hours to post time!
OK, I'm not a good player, but I do always tune in for the answer. And we have an edit tonight! Keeping Zipse on his toes. :)
Key for me was being sired by an Arlington Million winner... a group not known for their siring prowess!
LOL
Can I have his job?
:-P ... thanks for the catch, Michael ... just fired the editor!
My broodmare was a leading sire? :-P
Congrats!
dahlia?
How did you nail this one down, Susie?
Sorry it is not Desert Party. It is however, Ventura ... Susie Raisher is back in the Winner's Circle!
nice one, Susie, I had no idea!
Ventura?