• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I began my career on Polytrack, and in a foreign country.
*Of my four seasons on the track, my only non-stakes winning year was as a juvenile.
*I was a stakes winner in every country where I ever competed.
*My sire won the Arlington Million, and my broodmare sire was a leading sire in Great Britain and Ireland.
*I was ridden by the same future Hall of Fame rider in each of my final 13 starts.
*My first stakes win in the U.S. came at Keeneland and in a race at less than one mile.
*I ran in both of my two most important races in back-to-back years, and finished 1st and 2nd in each.
*My primary trainer in the United States is in the Hall of Fame.
*Believe it or not, I share something important in common with a former Governor, and it isn't Arnold.
*Switching between two different surfaces was not a problem for someone of my talent.
*Yes I went out a winner, a grade one winner to be exact.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

3 hours to post time!
OK, I'm not a good player, but I do always tune in for the answer. And we have an edit tonight! Keeping Zipse on his toes. :)
Key for me was being sired by an Arlington Million winner... a group not known for their siring prowess!
LOL
Can I have his job?
:-P ... thanks for the catch, Michael ... just fired the editor!
My broodmare was a leading sire? :-P
Congrats!
dahlia?
How did you nail this one down, Susie?
Sorry it is not Desert Party. It is however, Ventura ... Susie Raisher is back in the Winner's Circle!
nice one, Susie, I had no idea!
Ventura?