• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 1 day ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 2 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 2 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 8 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 9 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in Kentucky, I began my career on Polytrack, and in a foreign country.
*Of my four seasons on the track, my only non-stakes winning year was as a juvenile.
*I was a stakes winner in every country where I ever competed.
*My sire won the Arlington Million, and my broodmare sire was a leading sire in Great Britain and Ireland.
*I was ridden by the same future Hall of Fame rider in each of my final 13 starts.
*My first stakes win in the U.S. came at Keeneland and in a race at less than one mile.
*I ran in both of my two most important races in back-to-back years, and finished 1st and 2nd in each.
*My primary trainer in the United States is in the Hall of Fame.
*Believe it or not, I share something important in common with a former Governor, and it isn't Arnold.
*Switching between two different surfaces was not a problem for someone of my talent.
*Yes I went out a winner, a grade one winner to be exact.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

3 hours to post time!
OK, I'm not a good player, but I do always tune in for the answer. And we have an edit tonight! Keeping Zipse on his toes. :)
Key for me was being sired by an Arlington Million winner... a group not known for their siring prowess!
LOL
Can I have his job?
:-P ... thanks for the catch, Michael ... just fired the editor!
My broodmare was a leading sire? :-P
Congrats!
dahlia?
How did you nail this one down, Susie?
Sorry it is not Desert Party. It is however, Ventura ... Susie Raisher is back in the Winner's Circle!
nice one, Susie, I had no idea!
Ventura?