• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 2 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

who am i ???
*Bred in Kentucky, I began my career on Polytrack, and in a foreign country.
*Of my four seasons on the track, my only non-stakes winning year was as a juvenile.
*I was a stakes winner in every country where I ever competed.
*My sire won the Arlington Million, and my broodmare sire was a leading sire in Great Britain and Ireland.
*I was ridden by the same future Hall of Fame rider in each of my final 13 starts.
*My first stakes win in the U.S. came at Keeneland and in a race at less than one mile.
*I ran in both of my two most important races in back-to-back years, and finished 1st and 2nd in each.
*My primary trainer in the United States is in the Hall of Fame.
*Believe it or not, I share something important in common with a former Governor, and it isn't Arnold.
*Switching between two different surfaces was not a problem for someone of my talent.
*Yes I went out a winner, a grade one winner to be exact.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

3 hours to post time!
OK, I'm not a good player, but I do always tune in for the answer. And we have an edit tonight! Keeping Zipse on his toes. :)
Key for me was being sired by an Arlington Million winner... a group not known for their siring prowess!
Can I have his job?
:-P ... thanks for the catch, Michael ... just fired the editor!
My broodmare was a leading sire? :-P
How did you nail this one down, Susie?
Sorry it is not Desert Party. It is however, Ventura ... Susie Raisher is back in the Winner's Circle!
nice one, Susie, I had no idea!
Desert Party