• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 2 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was the grandson of a champion in Ireland and England.
*I was based primarily in California, but I ran on the East Coast several times as a 3-year-old.
*My grade 1 stakes victories ranged in distances from 7 furlongs to a mile-and-a-quarter.
*In all of my wins but one, and in my best Triple Crown performance, I was ridden by the same retired Hall of Fame jockey.
*I was a graded stakes winner in each of my two seasons on the track, with more of them coming in the second.
*Popular with the bettors, I was below even money in 45% of my races, and I was never let go at higher than 6-1.
*I was the best horse my first trainer ever had; my second trainer entered the Hall of Fame in the 21st century.
*My career record is highlighted by important numbers on the craps table.
*I finished first in my final four starts, all of them being either or grade 1 or grade 2 stakes.
*I never had the chance to run in the Kentucky Derby or the Breeders' Cup.
*If you ever saw me on the racetrack, you would probably remember this tall, dark, and handsome boy.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Racefans, take a break from your BC 'capping and play Who Am I ??? tonight! Breeders' Cup pre-entries edition of Who Am I ??? - http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/zatt - Tonight at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific!
I was not able to be online yesterday, so I am a little late, but had to say great pick for ” Who Am I,” love Rock Hard Ten and you are right about his presence on the track.
Awesome Again?
Well done ... might be the fastest ever!
The last two clues gave it away. SUCH a handsome boy!
Susie, that is Dr. Fager world record mile kinda time ... how did you did it?
Game Over!