• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 1 day ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 4 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 5 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 5 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 5 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was the grandson of a champion in Ireland and England.
*I was based primarily in California, but I ran on the East Coast several times as a 3-year-old.
*My grade 1 stakes victories ranged in distances from 7 furlongs to a mile-and-a-quarter.
*In all of my wins but one, and in my best Triple Crown performance, I was ridden by the same retired Hall of Fame jockey.
*I was a graded stakes winner in each of my two seasons on the track, with more of them coming in the second.
*Popular with the bettors, I was below even money in 45% of my races, and I was never let go at higher than 6-1.
*I was the best horse my first trainer ever had; my second trainer entered the Hall of Fame in the 21st century.
*My career record is highlighted by important numbers on the craps table.
*I finished first in my final four starts, all of them being either or grade 1 or grade 2 stakes.
*I never had the chance to run in the Kentucky Derby or the Breeders' Cup.
*If you ever saw me on the racetrack, you would probably remember this tall, dark, and handsome boy.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Racefans, take a break from your BC 'capping and play Who Am I ??? tonight! Breeders' Cup pre-entries edition of Who Am I ??? - http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/zatt - Tonight at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific!
I was not able to be online yesterday, so I am a little late, but had to say great pick for ” Who Am I,” love Rock Hard Ten and you are right about his presence on the track.
Awesome Again?
Well done ... might be the fastest ever!
The last two clues gave it away. SUCH a handsome boy!
Susie, that is Dr. Fager world record mile kinda time ... how did you did it?
Game Over!