• Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 4 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 4 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 4 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 5 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 5 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 5 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 5 days ago
  • Long On Value clearly Best in the Canadian Turf. Posted 5 days ago
  •  Street Babe surprise the Mineshaft field at Fair Grounds.Posted 5 days ago
  • Main Sequence storms home late to win the Mac Diarmida! Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was the grandson of a champion in Ireland and England.
*I was based primarily in California, but I ran on the East Coast several times as a 3-year-old.
*My grade 1 stakes victories ranged in distances from 7 furlongs to a mile-and-a-quarter.
*In all of my wins but one, and in my best Triple Crown performance, I was ridden by the same retired Hall of Fame jockey.
*I was a graded stakes winner in each of my two seasons on the track, with more of them coming in the second.
*Popular with the bettors, I was below even money in 45% of my races, and I was never let go at higher than 6-1.
*I was the best horse my first trainer ever had; my second trainer entered the Hall of Fame in the 21st century.
*My career record is highlighted by important numbers on the craps table.
*I finished first in my final four starts, all of them being either or grade 1 or grade 2 stakes.
*I never had the chance to run in the Kentucky Derby or the Breeders' Cup.
*If you ever saw me on the racetrack, you would probably remember this tall, dark, and handsome boy.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Racefans, take a break from your BC 'capping and play Who Am I ??? tonight! Breeders' Cup pre-entries edition of Who Am I ??? - http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/zatt - Tonight at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific!
I was not able to be online yesterday, so I am a little late, but had to say great pick for ” Who Am I,” love Rock Hard Ten and you are right about his presence on the track.
Awesome Again?
Well done ... might be the fastest ever!
The last two clues gave it away. SUCH a handsome boy!
Susie, that is Dr. Fager world record mile kinda time ... how did you did it?
Game Over!