• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 1 day ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 2 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 2 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 2 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 2 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 2 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

who am i ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, I was the grandson of a champion in Ireland and England.
*I was based primarily in California, but I ran on the East Coast several times as a 3-year-old.
*My grade 1 stakes victories ranged in distances from 7 furlongs to a mile-and-a-quarter.
*In all of my wins but one, and in my best Triple Crown performance, I was ridden by the same retired Hall of Fame jockey.
*I was a graded stakes winner in each of my two seasons on the track, with more of them coming in the second.
*Popular with the bettors, I was below even money in 45% of my races, and I was never let go at higher than 6-1.
*I was the best horse my first trainer ever had; my second trainer entered the Hall of Fame in the 21st century.
*My career record is highlighted by important numbers on the craps table.
*I finished first in my final four starts, all of them being either or grade 1 or grade 2 stakes.
*I never had the chance to run in the Kentucky Derby or the Breeders' Cup.
*If you ever saw me on the racetrack, you would probably remember this tall, dark, and handsome boy.
You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Racefans, take a break from your BC 'capping and play Who Am I ??? tonight! Breeders' Cup pre-entries edition of Who Am I ??? - http://www.horseracingnation.com/blogs/zatt - Tonight at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific!
I was not able to be online yesterday, so I am a little late, but had to say great pick for ” Who Am I,” love Rock Hard Ten and you are right about his presence on the track.
Awesome Again?
Well done ... might be the fastest ever!
The last two clues gave it away. SUCH a handsome boy!
Susie, that is Dr. Fager world record mile kinda time ... how did you did it?
Game Over!