• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, my pedigree was littered with champions on both sides.

*My career began in New York, but after my debut, my next five starts came at two different tracks in Florida.

*I broke my maiden going 8 ½ furlongs with Jerry Bailey in the irons at 7-1.

*My graded stakes debut resulted in a third place finish in front of the pink flamingos.

*I became a graded stakes winner at a track farther west than any other racetrack where I ran in my career.

*Best known for my second place finishes, I was let go at average odds of nearly 35-1 in my two most notable runner-up finishes.

*I found no success in my two attempts in America’s richest race, but my trainer has had no such problems.

*My career spanned four seasons, although I did not win at either two or five years of age.

*A racing millionaire, none of my wins came in the Northeast, where I went 0-for-8 at five different racetracks .

*I only faced my year’s Kentucky Derby winner one time, finishing one spot in front of him.

*Unfortunately, my top rival finished ahead me in five of our six meetings.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

LOL and for some strange reason my wrong answer posted 3x...
How did the winners finally solve this one?
Good one tonight. Took a bit :)
Well it too a half an hour but someone finally got it
We have co-champs tonight ... curlin bandwagoneer had it, and messaged me that she could not post. Well done to both of you!
Michael Harris did it ... It is Vision and Verse!
Now it is letting me post Brian!!
Twilight Agenda?!
Cryptoclearance
Gonna agree with Michael here.
Strike the Gold
Pistols and Roses
vision and verse
Sorry, it is not Mi Selecto.
mi selecto
Behrens, Tiznow, and Black Tie Affair are all incorrect.
Medaglia D was never 35-1