• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 3 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 3 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 5 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 5 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 5 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 5 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, my pedigree was littered with champions on both sides.

*My career began in New York, but after my debut, my next five starts came at two different tracks in Florida.

*I broke my maiden going 8 ½ furlongs with Jerry Bailey in the irons at 7-1.

*My graded stakes debut resulted in a third place finish in front of the pink flamingos.

*I became a graded stakes winner at a track farther west than any other racetrack where I ran in my career.

*Best known for my second place finishes, I was let go at average odds of nearly 35-1 in my two most notable runner-up finishes.

*I found no success in my two attempts in America’s richest race, but my trainer has had no such problems.

*My career spanned four seasons, although I did not win at either two or five years of age.

*A racing millionaire, none of my wins came in the Northeast, where I went 0-for-8 at five different racetracks .

*I only faced my year’s Kentucky Derby winner one time, finishing one spot in front of him.

*Unfortunately, my top rival finished ahead me in five of our six meetings.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

LOL and for some strange reason my wrong answer posted 3x...
How did the winners finally solve this one?
Good one tonight. Took a bit :)
Well it too a half an hour but someone finally got it
We have co-champs tonight ... curlin bandwagoneer had it, and messaged me that she could not post. Well done to both of you!
Michael Harris did it ... It is Vision and Verse!
Now it is letting me post Brian!!
Twilight Agenda?!
Cryptoclearance
Gonna agree with Michael here.
Strike the Gold
Pistols and Roses
vision and verse
Sorry, it is not Mi Selecto.
mi selecto
Behrens, Tiznow, and Black Tie Affair are all incorrect.
Medaglia D was never 35-1