• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, both my sire and his sire were winners of one of the three Triple Crown events.

*A winner of 2-of-5 as a two-year-old, I saved my best juvenile performance for last.

*In the chart of my maiden breaking performance at Saratoga, you will find a trio of horses named for drinks.

*I began my career on the grass, and in fact, did not make my first start on dirt until my three-year-old season.

*My first graded stakes win came at a racetrack that is now defunct.

*A winner of half of my lifetime starts, my sire was also the winner of 50% of his career races.

*The career of my dam did not last long, but she was known for the margin of her victories.

*My longest winning streak lasted four starts, and was evenly split between grade 1’s and grade 2’s.

*Although I was a winner on more than one surface, all of my victories were limited to distances of 8 ½ and 9 furlongs.

*I went off at the same odds on the tote board in both the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness.

*Unfortunately for racing fans, my racing career was cut short, although breeders didn’t seem to mind.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

A test!
Curlin
darn it i missed it on one of my favorite horses.
Sorry, Jenna ... Congratulations, Steve. How did you solve tonight's game?
shoot....few minutes too late
pioneerof the nile?
Lost Code is wrong, but Pioneerof the Nile is not! Steve Herron, you are a winner!
Sorry, it is not I'll Have Another.
Lost Code
Pioneerof the Nile
No, not Lookin At Lucky, nor is it Risen Star.
I'll Have Another
Risen Star!
Lookin At Lucky
No on Tabasco Cat.
Tabasco Cat
No, not Bold Reason.
Bold Reason
Sorry, it is not Empire Maker.