• There will be a Pick Six carryover of $167,021 when racing resumes Friday at Los Alamitos.Posted 1 day ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $42,460 when racing resumes Thursday at Los Alamitos.Posted 2 days ago
  •  Assateague goes wire to wire in the Dr. James Penny Memorial!Posted 3 days ago
  • Clearly Now breaks the 7f track record at Belmont - 1:19.96.Posted 6 days ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $28,880 when racing resumes July 4 at Los Al.Posted 7 days ago
  • 1-9 Frac Daddy upset by Sky Captain in the Dominion Day! Posted 10 days ago
  •  Size holds off Ria Antonia in the Iowa Oaks!Posted 13 days ago
  •  Declassify game in the Triple Bend!Posted 13 days ago
  •  Riposte proves best in the New York Handicap!Posted 13 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, both my sire and his sire were winners of one of the three Triple Crown events.

*A winner of 2-of-5 as a two-year-old, I saved my best juvenile performance for last.

*In the chart of my maiden breaking performance at Saratoga, you will find a trio of horses named for drinks.

*I began my career on the grass, and in fact, did not make my first start on dirt until my three-year-old season.

*My first graded stakes win came at a racetrack that is now defunct.

*A winner of half of my lifetime starts, my sire was also the winner of 50% of his career races.

*The career of my dam did not last long, but she was known for the margin of her victories.

*My longest winning streak lasted four starts, and was evenly split between grade 1’s and grade 2’s.

*Although I was a winner on more than one surface, all of my victories were limited to distances of 8 ½ and 9 furlongs.

*I went off at the same odds on the tote board in both the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness.

*Unfortunately for racing fans, my racing career was cut short, although breeders didn’t seem to mind.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

A test!
Curlin
darn it i missed it on one of my favorite horses.
Sorry, Jenna ... Congratulations, Steve. How did you solve tonight's game?
shoot....few minutes too late
pioneerof the nile?
Lost Code is wrong, but Pioneerof the Nile is not! Steve Herron, you are a winner!
Sorry, it is not I'll Have Another.
Lost Code
Pioneerof the Nile
No, not Lookin At Lucky, nor is it Risen Star.
I'll Have Another
Risen Star!
Lookin At Lucky
No on Tabasco Cat.
Tabasco Cat
No, not Bold Reason.
Bold Reason
Sorry, it is not Empire Maker.