• Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 2 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 3 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 4 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 4 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 4 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 4 days ago
  • Awtaad upsets Galileo Gold to win the Irish 2000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, both my sire and his sire were winners of one of the three Triple Crown events.

*A winner of 2-of-5 as a two-year-old, I saved my best juvenile performance for last.

*In the chart of my maiden breaking performance at Saratoga, you will find a trio of horses named for drinks.

*I began my career on the grass, and in fact, did not make my first start on dirt until my three-year-old season.

*My first graded stakes win came at a racetrack that is now defunct.

*A winner of half of my lifetime starts, my sire was also the winner of 50% of his career races.

*The career of my dam did not last long, but she was known for the margin of her victories.

*My longest winning streak lasted four starts, and was evenly split between grade 1’s and grade 2’s.

*Although I was a winner on more than one surface, all of my victories were limited to distances of 8 ½ and 9 furlongs.

*I went off at the same odds on the tote board in both the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness.

*Unfortunately for racing fans, my racing career was cut short, although breeders didn’t seem to mind.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

A test!
Curlin
darn it i missed it on one of my favorite horses.
Sorry, Jenna ... Congratulations, Steve. How did you solve tonight's game?
shoot....few minutes too late
pioneerof the nile?
Lost Code is wrong, but Pioneerof the Nile is not! Steve Herron, you are a winner!
Sorry, it is not I'll Have Another.
Lost Code
Pioneerof the Nile
No, not Lookin At Lucky, nor is it Risen Star.
I'll Have Another
Risen Star!
Lookin At Lucky
No on Tabasco Cat.
Tabasco Cat
No, not Bold Reason.
Bold Reason
Sorry, it is not Empire Maker.