• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, both my sire and his sire were winners of one of the three Triple Crown events.

*A winner of 2-of-5 as a two-year-old, I saved my best juvenile performance for last.

*In the chart of my maiden breaking performance at Saratoga, you will find a trio of horses named for drinks.

*I began my career on the grass, and in fact, did not make my first start on dirt until my three-year-old season.

*My first graded stakes win came at a racetrack that is now defunct.

*A winner of half of my lifetime starts, my sire was also the winner of 50% of his career races.

*The career of my dam did not last long, but she was known for the margin of her victories.

*My longest winning streak lasted four starts, and was evenly split between grade 1’s and grade 2’s.

*Although I was a winner on more than one surface, all of my victories were limited to distances of 8 ½ and 9 furlongs.

*I went off at the same odds on the tote board in both the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness.

*Unfortunately for racing fans, my racing career was cut short, although breeders didn’t seem to mind.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

A test!
Curlin
darn it i missed it on one of my favorite horses.
Sorry, Jenna ... Congratulations, Steve. How did you solve tonight's game?
shoot....few minutes too late
pioneerof the nile?
Lost Code is wrong, but Pioneerof the Nile is not! Steve Herron, you are a winner!
Sorry, it is not I'll Have Another.
Lost Code
Pioneerof the Nile
No, not Lookin At Lucky, nor is it Risen Star.
I'll Have Another
Risen Star!
Lookin At Lucky
No on Tabasco Cat.
Tabasco Cat
No, not Bold Reason.
Bold Reason
Sorry, it is not Empire Maker.