• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 3 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 8 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*A Kentucky homebred, my sire and broodmare sire have something very special in common.

*My final two starts as a juvenile, and my first start at three, all came at Aqueduct.

*A two-time stakes winner at two, I was unable to make much noise in the Breeders’ Cup that year.

*I scored my initial grade 1 victory almost a year and a half after my career debut.

*A winner of 57% of my career races, I was a stakes winner in five consecutive seasons.

*One of my two trainers won the Kentucky Derby, while the other had a son who did.

*I was ridden by the same Hall of Fame jockey in all of my final twenty starts.

*More than half of my career victories came in grade 1 racing.

*Usually preferred by the bettors, I was not let go at higher than 3-1 in my final 14 career starts.

*I may have been off the board in both of my Breeders’ Cup attempts, but I did manage to win the same grade 1 stakes race three consecutive years.

*An American champion, I retired with more than $2.5 million in earnings and graded stakes wins in the East, West, and Midwest.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I would have still be guessing on this one. Bravo!
man that was the golden age for turf females. You had Flawlessly, Kostroma and Super Staff all running at the same time.
giving away my "who am i" strategy, i just jump on a single clue and run with it. trainer's son won kentucky derby ----> richard dutrow sr.; flawlessly was probably his best horse
One step further, they are the last Triple Crown winners of America and England.
Affirmed and Nijinsky in the top and bottom. Triple Crown winners.
rafirox and grant williamson fill out the tri.
Oh, shit, I just saw Michael's comment... I was about to celebrate with a beer, lol. Michael, you're too fast for me. Congrats! :).
Flawlessly
Michael Harris did it again ... what gave it to you, champ?
first time i've won a photo this millenium
I can't believe I finally won!! lol.
Game Over. Thanks for playing. Flawlessly it is!
flawlessly?