• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 2 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 5 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 6 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, both my sire and my broodmare sire won the Kentucky Derby.

*A winner of 5-of-7 as a juvenile, I won the final three stakes I ran in that year to earn championship honors.

*Only once in my first nine races did I race at a distance beyond seven furlongs.

*Based in the East Coast as a juvenile, I became a Californian upon my sale from one well known owner to another.

*My first loss at three came when I was passed late as a big favorite in the Santa Anita Derby.

*A winner of better than 70% of my career races, my longest winning streak spanned five races.

*My most regular rider also went on to have a successful career as a trainer.

*I hold the distinction of having defeated two horses who went on to be enshrined into Racing’s Hall of Fame.

*A favorite of the bettors, I was not let go at higher than 2-1 in my final 19 career starts.

*Many say that my best performance did not take place on either coast, but rather in Chicago.

*Unfortunately, I only survived ten years after my Horse of the Year season.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Who Am I?
Remember this Race please!
Trivia night ... which game would you like to see tonight on ZATT?
Short but sweet. Well done, Emily ... you are this week's Champion!
How did you know it was the Hall of Fame filly from the '40's, Emily?
Ack Ack
racehorsewriter! First guess is a winner, tonight's answer is indeed Busher!
Why do I always double post?