• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, both my sire and my broodmare sire won the Kentucky Derby.

*A winner of 5-of-7 as a juvenile, I won the final three stakes I ran in that year to earn championship honors.

*Only once in my first nine races did I race at a distance beyond seven furlongs.

*Based in the East Coast as a juvenile, I became a Californian upon my sale from one well known owner to another.

*My first loss at three came when I was passed late as a big favorite in the Santa Anita Derby.

*A winner of better than 70% of my career races, my longest winning streak spanned five races.

*My most regular rider also went on to have a successful career as a trainer.

*I hold the distinction of having defeated two horses who went on to be enshrined into Racing’s Hall of Fame.

*A favorite of the bettors, I was not let go at higher than 2-1 in my final 19 career starts.

*Many say that my best performance did not take place on either coast, but rather in Chicago.

*Unfortunately, I only survived ten years after my Horse of the Year season.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Who Am I?
Remember this Race please!
Trivia night ... which game would you like to see tonight on ZATT?
Yay!
Short but sweet. Well done, Emily ... you are this week's Champion!
PedigreeQuery
How did you know it was the Hall of Fame filly from the '40's, Emily?
Ack Ack
racehorsewriter! First guess is a winner, tonight's answer is indeed Busher!
Why do I always double post?
Busher.