• Even Thunder (5-2) holds on to win the King's Swan.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Effinex, earner of more than $3.3 million, has been retired to stud in New York.Posted 4 days ago
  • Back on dirt, Midnight Storm (8-5) rolls home in the Native Diver.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kitasan Black, the favorite, scores victory in the Japan Cup.Posted 6 days ago
  • Farrell (10-1) easily wires the field in the Grade 2 Golden Rod.Posted 6 days ago
  • Connect (3-2) nips Divining Rod in an excellent Cigar Mile stretch duel.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mo Town (4-1) much the best in the Grade 2 Remsen at Aqueduct.Posted 6 days ago
  • Miss Sky Warrior (5-1) holds off Jamyson 'n Ginger in the Demoiselle.Posted 6 days ago
  • Verve's Tale (20-1) powers by Lewis Bay late to win the Comely.Posted 7 days ago
  • Texas Ryano (2-1) much the best in the Hollywood Turf Cup.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, both my sire and my broodmare sire won the Kentucky Derby.

*A winner of 5-of-7 as a juvenile, I won the final three stakes I ran in that year to earn championship honors.

*Only once in my first nine races did I race at a distance beyond seven furlongs.

*Based in the East Coast as a juvenile, I became a Californian upon my sale from one well known owner to another.

*My first loss at three came when I was passed late as a big favorite in the Santa Anita Derby.

*A winner of better than 70% of my career races, my longest winning streak spanned five races.

*My most regular rider also went on to have a successful career as a trainer.

*I hold the distinction of having defeated two horses who went on to be enshrined into Racing’s Hall of Fame.

*A favorite of the bettors, I was not let go at higher than 2-1 in my final 19 career starts.

*Many say that my best performance did not take place on either coast, but rather in Chicago.

*Unfortunately, I only survived ten years after my Horse of the Year season.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Who Am I?
Remember this Race please!
Trivia night ... which game would you like to see tonight on ZATT?
Yay!
Short but sweet. Well done, Emily ... you are this week's Champion!
PedigreeQuery
How did you know it was the Hall of Fame filly from the '40's, Emily?
Ack Ack
racehorsewriter! First guess is a winner, tonight's answer is indeed Busher!
Why do I always double post?
Busher.