• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 2 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, both my sire and my broodmare sire won the Kentucky Derby.

*A winner of 5-of-7 as a juvenile, I won the final three stakes I ran in that year to earn championship honors.

*Only once in my first nine races did I race at a distance beyond seven furlongs.

*Based in the East Coast as a juvenile, I became a Californian upon my sale from one well known owner to another.

*My first loss at three came when I was passed late as a big favorite in the Santa Anita Derby.

*A winner of better than 70% of my career races, my longest winning streak spanned five races.

*My most regular rider also went on to have a successful career as a trainer.

*I hold the distinction of having defeated two horses who went on to be enshrined into Racing’s Hall of Fame.

*A favorite of the bettors, I was not let go at higher than 2-1 in my final 19 career starts.

*Many say that my best performance did not take place on either coast, but rather in Chicago.

*Unfortunately, I only survived ten years after my Horse of the Year season.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Make it more complicated and combine the two: Remeber the Race won by Who AM I.
Who Am I?
Remember this Race please!
Trivia night ... which game would you like to see tonight on ZATT?
Yay!
Short but sweet. Well done, Emily ... you are this week's Champion!
PedigreeQuery
How did you know it was the Hall of Fame filly from the '40's, Emily?
Ack Ack
racehorsewriter! First guess is a winner, tonight's answer is indeed Busher!
Why do I always double post?
Busher.