• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 2 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 2 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 3 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 4 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 8 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 9 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 10 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*My first win came in my second start on a sloppy track at Keeneland.

*I ran at Chicagoland racetracks in four consecutive seasons, and more than one-third of my lifetime starts came there.

*My first win against older horses came in a big one during the summer of my three-year-old season.

*An American Champion, my racing career ended with a second place finish in the longest race I ever ran.

*My longest winning streak spanned 11 races and came from coast to coast.

*I won at numerous distances and on a handful of different dirt and turf conditions.

*Known for my ability on grass, I ran no less than 50 times on the dirt.

*My only attempt in America’s Triple Crown resulted in a third place finish.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny could match my Hall of Fame credentials.

*My life spanned longer than most horses and I was buried where I was foaled.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I prefer to think you were just too good!
And must have been too easy if I won....
Ran 3rd in Derby,last race JCGC, lived to age 33, legendary farm Claiborne, turf & dirt
Congrats Terry!
Was this one too easy? How did you get it so fast, Terry?
Late. Congrats to Terry!
Too fast! Terry edged out skipaway on this one ... Well done, Terry!
Round Table