• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 4 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 5 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 6 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 6 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 6 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*My first win came in my second start on a sloppy track at Keeneland.

*I ran at Chicagoland racetracks in four consecutive seasons, and more than one-third of my lifetime starts came there.

*My first win against older horses came in a big one during the summer of my three-year-old season.

*An American Champion, my racing career ended with a second place finish in the longest race I ever ran.

*My longest winning streak spanned 11 races and came from coast to coast.

*I won at numerous distances and on a handful of different dirt and turf conditions.

*Known for my ability on grass, I ran no less than 50 times on the dirt.

*My only attempt in America’s Triple Crown resulted in a third place finish.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny could match my Hall of Fame credentials.

*My life spanned longer than most horses and I was buried where I was foaled.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I prefer to think you were just too good!
And must have been too easy if I won....
Ran 3rd in Derby,last race JCGC, lived to age 33, legendary farm Claiborne, turf & dirt
Congrats Terry!
Was this one too easy? How did you get it so fast, Terry?
Late. Congrats to Terry!
Too fast! Terry edged out skipaway on this one ... Well done, Terry!
Round Table