• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 1 day ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 1 day ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 2 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 2 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 2 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 2 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 3 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*My first win came in my second start on a sloppy track at Keeneland.

*I ran at Chicagoland racetracks in four consecutive seasons, and more than one-third of my lifetime starts came there.

*My first win against older horses came in a big one during the summer of my three-year-old season.

*An American Champion, my racing career ended with a second place finish in the longest race I ever ran.

*My longest winning streak spanned 11 races and came from coast to coast.

*I won at numerous distances and on a handful of different dirt and turf conditions.

*Known for my ability on grass, I ran no less than 50 times on the dirt.

*My only attempt in America’s Triple Crown resulted in a third place finish.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny could match my Hall of Fame credentials.

*My life spanned longer than most horses and I was buried where I was foaled.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I prefer to think you were just too good!
And must have been too easy if I won....
Ran 3rd in Derby,last race JCGC, lived to age 33, legendary farm Claiborne, turf & dirt
Congrats Terry!
Was this one too easy? How did you get it so fast, Terry?
Late. Congrats to Terry!
Too fast! Terry edged out skipaway on this one ... Well done, Terry!
Round Table