• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 23 hours ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 1 day ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 1 day ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 1 day ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 1 day ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*My first win came in my second start on a sloppy track at Keeneland.

*I ran at Chicagoland racetracks in four consecutive seasons, and more than one-third of my lifetime starts came there.

*My first win against older horses came in a big one during the summer of my three-year-old season.

*An American Champion, my racing career ended with a second place finish in the longest race I ever ran.

*My longest winning streak spanned 11 races and came from coast to coast.

*I won at numerous distances and on a handful of different dirt and turf conditions.

*Known for my ability on grass, I ran no less than 50 times on the dirt.

*My only attempt in America’s Triple Crown resulted in a third place finish.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny could match my Hall of Fame credentials.

*My life spanned longer than most horses and I was buried where I was foaled.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I prefer to think you were just too good!
And must have been too easy if I won....
Ran 3rd in Derby,last race JCGC, lived to age 33, legendary farm Claiborne, turf & dirt
Congrats Terry!
Was this one too easy? How did you get it so fast, Terry?
Late. Congrats to Terry!
Too fast! Terry edged out skipaway on this one ... Well done, Terry!
Round Table