• Stellar Wind (9-2) overtakes a battling Beholder (1-9) in the Clement L. Hirsch (G1).Posted 4 hours ago
  • Laoban (27-1) wins his very first race in 8 starts in the Jim Dandy (G2).Posted 7 hours ago
  • A.P. Indian (9-2) gets the jump on Holy Boss (3-1) to win the Alfred G. Vanderbilt (G1). Posted 7 hours ago
  • Stonetastic (2-5) cruises to an easy victory in the Regret.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou (1-5) refuses to let Internal Bourbon (9-2) by in the Victoriana.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 9 hours ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 10 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*My first win came in my second start on a sloppy track at Keeneland.

*I ran at Chicagoland racetracks in four consecutive seasons, and more than one-third of my lifetime starts came there.

*My first win against older horses came in a big one during the summer of my three-year-old season.

*An American Champion, my racing career ended with a second place finish in the longest race I ever ran.

*My longest winning streak spanned 11 races and came from coast to coast.

*I won at numerous distances and on a handful of different dirt and turf conditions.

*Known for my ability on grass, I ran no less than 50 times on the dirt.

*My only attempt in America’s Triple Crown resulted in a third place finish.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny could match my Hall of Fame credentials.

*My life spanned longer than most horses and I was buried where I was foaled.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I prefer to think you were just too good!
And must have been too easy if I won....
Ran 3rd in Derby,last race JCGC, lived to age 33, legendary farm Claiborne, turf & dirt
Congrats Terry!
Was this one too easy? How did you get it so fast, Terry?
Late. Congrats to Terry!
Too fast! Terry edged out skipaway on this one ... Well done, Terry!
Round Table