• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 22 hours ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 1 day ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 3 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 4 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 4 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I was a descendant of the great Bold Ruler.

*My sire made a name for himself on the first Saturday in May.

*I became a grade one winner in the Midwest at the distance of 6 ½ furlongs.

*I was a multiple stakes winner in each of the following states: Florida, Illinois, and Kentucky.

*The majority of my stakes wins came as a juvenile, although I was still winning them at four.

*I finished first or second in 83% of my races over my three-year racing career.

*I ran well in each leg of the Triple Crown without winning or being favored in any.

*Unfortunately, my career was cut short by injury after a pair of stakes wins in Florida.

*I came two years after an American Classic winner for the same sire, breeder, owner, and trainer.

*Known for finishing 2nd, I retired with just as many wins, despite being DQ’d in what would have been my biggest victory.

*As a stallion, I was unable to pass on my talent and success, although I did sire a champion in Venezuela.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Nice!
I was looking for winners at Arlington and forgot about the Arlington Washington Futurity. Nice job with Run Dusty Run!!!!!!
Bravo, JohnBravo. Fun trip through history, Brian.
and now I run to bed...goodnight all
Gracias
I thought sure you would get it after that guess, Kaitlin.
Yeah John!
I KNEW IT WAS A SON OF DUST COMMANDER. THATS WHY I GUESSED MASTER DERBY. dangit.
Menifee
BRAVO!
Bingo! Run Dusty Run it is ... well done, John Bravo!
Menifee
I'm trying to figure out if "my sire made a name for himself on the first Saturday in May" just means the sire won the Kentucky Derby or if it means that he wasn't really well known until he did.
run dusty run
No to Secret Generation, nor is it Orientate.
Templado?
Not Proud Citizen.
Orientate
Secret Generation?
No. Record not good enough.