• Favorite Tara's Tango surges to win the Santa Maria at the wire.Posted 10 hours ago
  • O'Neill's strengthens his stable of 3-year-olds as Frank Conversation wins the El Camino Real Derby.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Bolo nabs Obviously in the final strides of the Arcadia.Posted 13 hours ago
  • BC Mile heroine Tepin crushes her foes in the Lambholm South Endeavor Stakes. Posted 14 hours ago
  • Dancing House is ultra-game in taking the Barbara Fritchie.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Penwith scores in the Royal Delta at Gulfstream Park.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Destin rolls home in the Sam F. Davis at Tampa Bay Downs.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Polar River wins the UAE 1000 Guineas by a pole.Posted 2 days ago
  • Kobe's Back goes from last to first down the stretch to win the Palos Verdes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Storied Lady (4-1) up the rail to nip Saythreehailmary's in the Biogio's Rose.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I was a descendant of the great Bold Ruler.

*My sire made a name for himself on the first Saturday in May.

*I became a grade one winner in the Midwest at the distance of 6 ½ furlongs.

*I was a multiple stakes winner in each of the following states: Florida, Illinois, and Kentucky.

*The majority of my stakes wins came as a juvenile, although I was still winning them at four.

*I finished first or second in 83% of my races over my three-year racing career.

*I ran well in each leg of the Triple Crown without winning or being favored in any.

*Unfortunately, my career was cut short by injury after a pair of stakes wins in Florida.

*I came two years after an American Classic winner for the same sire, breeder, owner, and trainer.

*Known for finishing 2nd, I retired with just as many wins, despite being DQ’d in what would have been my biggest victory.

*As a stallion, I was unable to pass on my talent and success, although I did sire a champion in Venezuela.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Nice!
I was looking for winners at Arlington and forgot about the Arlington Washington Futurity. Nice job with Run Dusty Run!!!!!!
Bravo, JohnBravo. Fun trip through history, Brian.
and now I run to bed...goodnight all
Gracias
I thought sure you would get it after that guess, Kaitlin.
Yeah John!
I KNEW IT WAS A SON OF DUST COMMANDER. THATS WHY I GUESSED MASTER DERBY. dangit.
Menifee
BRAVO!
Bingo! Run Dusty Run it is ... well done, John Bravo!
Menifee
I'm trying to figure out if "my sire made a name for himself on the first Saturday in May" just means the sire won the Kentucky Derby or if it means that he wasn't really well known until he did.
run dusty run
No to Secret Generation, nor is it Orientate.
Templado?
Not Proud Citizen.
Orientate
Secret Generation?
No. Record not good enough.