• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*I was in the money in all, but failed to win each of my first three starts, all at Belmont Park.

*After my purchase in a dispersal sale, I was transferred from one successful trainer to another.

*My first start for my new connections resulted in an easy win at Aqueduct.

*After blitzing through my conditions, I became a stakes winner with ease in my first try.

*In fact, the average winning margin in my first two races for my new trainer was more than ten lengths.

*After winning five of my first six for my new connections, I would run second in each of my next three starts.

*To this day, no horse has ever run faster in the race that I call my most important victory.

*Unfortunately my racing career was cut short due to an injury.

*My lifetime record reveals as many second place finishes as victories.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny would possess the great talent or the heart of their dear old dad.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I hope it is not the Wonder from Down Under or Belmont Blockbuster edition because I have a late meeting :(
Julie Krone? Count Fleet? -_- .
A special June 5 edition of Who Am I ??? commences tonight at 9 pm Eastern, 6 pm Pacific, only on ZATT!
I thought my Lion Heart was a good guess, lol! I would love to know how Ann got this, the clues were so broad!
Good game tonight. Congrats, Anne!
artax
What is that, 5 second places for me? I can't wait for next week! :).
Cool! Congrats!
Horse was well known and not difficult. The clues were difficult. I eventually got it because I knew Sham had the record in his Santa Anita Derby win and I looked up- he had 5 wins to go along with 5 places. @anne. Nice job, you beat me to it!
Love the first time winner ... How did you solve this one, Anne?
Fun contest!
Damn! I wasn't refreshing, so I wasn't aware that she guessed it, or even that you said she got it.. I knew I had it... Got it off way late. Congrats, Anne Smith.
Cool! Congrats!
sham
Sham!!!
Lion Heart - No ... Sham - Yes!!! Congratulations, Anne Smith!
Nevermind!
Nope, not Prove Out ... Relaunch is not it either.
Lion Heart