• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 2 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 3 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 3 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 3 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 3 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 9 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ??? 615 X 400

*Bred in Kentucky, I originally ran as a homebred for one of America’s legendary farms.

*I was in the money in all, but failed to win each of my first three starts, all at Belmont Park.

*After my purchase in a dispersal sale, I was transferred from one successful trainer to another.

*My first start for my new connections resulted in an easy win at Aqueduct.

*After blitzing through my conditions, I became a stakes winner with ease in my first try.

*In fact, the average winning margin in my first two races for my new trainer was more than ten lengths.

*After winning five of my first six for my new connections, I would run second in each of my next three starts.

*To this day, no horse has ever run faster in the race that I call my most important victory.

*Unfortunately my racing career was cut short due to an injury.

*My lifetime record reveals as many second place finishes as victories.

*I sired many stakes winners, but none of my progeny would possess the great talent or the heart of their dear old dad.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

I hope it is not the Wonder from Down Under or Belmont Blockbuster edition because I have a late meeting :(
Julie Krone? Count Fleet? -_- .
A special June 5 edition of Who Am I ??? commences tonight at 9 pm Eastern, 6 pm Pacific, only on ZATT!
I thought my Lion Heart was a good guess, lol! I would love to know how Ann got this, the clues were so broad!
Good game tonight. Congrats, Anne!
artax
What is that, 5 second places for me? I can't wait for next week! :).
Cool! Congrats!
Horse was well known and not difficult. The clues were difficult. I eventually got it because I knew Sham had the record in his Santa Anita Derby win and I looked up- he had 5 wins to go along with 5 places. @anne. Nice job, you beat me to it!
Love the first time winner ... How did you solve this one, Anne?
Fun contest!
Damn! I wasn't refreshing, so I wasn't aware that she guessed it, or even that you said she got it.. I knew I had it... Got it off way late. Congrats, Anne Smith.
Cool! Congrats!
sham
Sham!!!
Lion Heart - No ... Sham - Yes!!! Congratulations, Anne Smith!
Nevermind!
Nope, not Prove Out ... Relaunch is not it either.
Lion Heart