• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 1 day ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 1 day ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 7 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 8 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*A Kentucky homebred, I raced three seasons for my longtime owners.

*My sire won all of his stakes at two, his sire was one of the great sires of the last 30 years.

*A winner of just under two-thirds of my races, I only finished worse than second in my career debut.

*My maiden breaker came in New York, while my first stakes win came in South Florida.

*I still hold the stakes record in a grade 1 race run at the classic distance of ten furlongs.

*All of my seven stakes victories were graded and came on the same surface.

*Both of my final two jockeys have won the Kentucky Derby and will have a mount in the big race on Saturday.

*I finished second in both of my attempts in races worth a million or more.

*My record under the famed Twin Spires was a photo finish loss away from being 4-for-4.

*My final two wins came in races a half-mile apart in distance.

*Still a work in progress, my career as a sire has been a success.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

The correct answer is Kitten's Joy.
Is it point given (gary stevens) lewis owners?
Thanks :)
I initially thought the sire was Devil's Bag. Went with the only DB offspring I could think of. Do I get massive "Who Am I" doofus points? Wait everyone...please don't answer that.
That's the way to stick with it ... congratulations, kycale!
Thumbs up to the google-ation ! Who Am I? could be used by speed readers. Excellent info stalking kycale.
I googled Grade 1 Stakes Races run at 10 furlongs and searched through them until I found one with a recent horse who broke his maiden in New York.
Yes, ZATT did not know what time zone he was in ... oyy vey! kycale is still a worthy champion.
THE INQUIRY SIGN HAS BEEN POSTED
Hey, change of post time. I'm not at the Derby and now you change times on me.
Prado and Johnny V were his last two riders ... How did you nail this one kycale?
I knew it was a turf runner, but I was looking at the Woodford Reserve. Fun again, Brian. Keep the tough ones coming. Congrats to kycale.
Thanks :)
Congrats!
Oh Birdrun fit the bill perfectly almost to the clues as well if you look at his form. haha
jerry bailey has a mount on saturday?
Birdrun
mineshaft
kycale ... You are correct, it is Kitten's Joy!
Enchanted Spell