• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 21 hours ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 1 day ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 3 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred, sold, and raced in Kentucky, my sire was an American hero.

*A first-out winner, that victory did not come at one of the nation's bigger tracks.

*I fetched an impressive purchase price at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale.

*A winner of 71% of my races, I remained undefeated longer than most.

*My well known trainer had many champions before ever seeing me.

*Yes, I raced in early May at Churchill Downs, finishing off the board at odds of 8-1.

*My only career start in New York produced my richest victory.

*A graded stakes winner in each year of racing, my initial one came in Kentucky.

*I was ridden by the same Venezuelan born jockey in all of my starts but one.

*My final career race was a disappointment and came in the Garden State.

*I've never seen the striped big cat in person, but I always enjoyed his eye.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Big Brown
Forego
i hope the 59 work dont kill my odds too bad
"my sire was an American hero". Darn right he was!
Congratulations and well done ... love the first-time winners!
friday will be here soon all week i told you all i would give out the bet of the week so i hope you have deep pockets /SANTA RACE 3 ON FRIDAY MY CINSATION WILL WIN BET THE HOUSE/ I will give out 1 horse a week so take it or leave it
Me? I am the crazy cat lady on fb
Tigers eye is a kind of gem, then looked up gemologist because I knew he won in NY and failed in the derby lol
How does second place feel, Michael? lol. Nice job, curlin.bandwagoneer, I would have never guessed him.
Like the photo, by the way ... I bet this is someone I know?
d'oh
Congratulations, curlin.bandwagoneer! This one went longer than I expected ... how did you nail it down?
Yay!!!!!! Finally :)
Gemologist
Ding, ding, ding ... Gemologist!
Hansen
Didn't post, gemologist
Sorry, it is not Sidney's Candy.
Sidney's Candy
big cat was andres gallaraga