• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 3 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 3 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 5 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 5 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 5 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 5 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred, sold, and raced in Kentucky, my sire was an American hero.

*A first-out winner, that victory did not come at one of the nation's bigger tracks.

*I fetched an impressive purchase price at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale.

*A winner of 71% of my races, I remained undefeated longer than most.

*My well known trainer had many champions before ever seeing me.

*Yes, I raced in early May at Churchill Downs, finishing off the board at odds of 8-1.

*My only career start in New York produced my richest victory.

*A graded stakes winner in each year of racing, my initial one came in Kentucky.

*I was ridden by the same Venezuelan born jockey in all of my starts but one.

*My final career race was a disappointment and came in the Garden State.

*I've never seen the striped big cat in person, but I always enjoyed his eye.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Big Brown
Forego
i hope the 59 work dont kill my odds too bad
"my sire was an American hero". Darn right he was!
Congratulations and well done ... love the first-time winners!
friday will be here soon all week i told you all i would give out the bet of the week so i hope you have deep pockets /SANTA RACE 3 ON FRIDAY MY CINSATION WILL WIN BET THE HOUSE/ I will give out 1 horse a week so take it or leave it
Me? I am the crazy cat lady on fb
Tigers eye is a kind of gem, then looked up gemologist because I knew he won in NY and failed in the derby lol
How does second place feel, Michael? lol. Nice job, curlin.bandwagoneer, I would have never guessed him.
Like the photo, by the way ... I bet this is someone I know?
d'oh
Congratulations, curlin.bandwagoneer! This one went longer than I expected ... how did you nail it down?
Yay!!!!!! Finally :)
Gemologist
Ding, ding, ding ... Gemologist!
Hansen
Didn't post, gemologist
Sorry, it is not Sidney's Candy.
Sidney's Candy
big cat was andres gallaraga