• Danzing Candy (3-10) makes it look easy going all the way in a muddy Lone Star Handicap.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Ashleyluvssugar (5-2) bursts through under Gary Stevens to win his 2nd Charles Whittingham.Posted 18 hours ago
  • In his first race since the Travers, Destin finishes 3rd in the 8th at Belmont.Posted 20 hours ago
  • The well bred Souper Tapit (9-5) runs to the money in the Marine Stakes.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Cloud Computing will not run in the Belmont Stakes, instead waiting for Saratoga's Jim Dandy.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Cupid (7-1) makes a winning comeback in the Grade 1 Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 1 day ago
  • Illuminant (8-5) sneaks up the rail to capture the Grade 2 Monrovia.Posted 1 day ago
  • Cowboy Culture (5-2) is the clear victor in the Grade 3 Arlington Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lady Eli (3-5) keeps Goodyearforroses at bay to win the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 1 day ago
  • Finley'sluckycharm (1-5) runs away with the Grade 3 Winning Colors.Posted 1 day ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Belmont Stakes 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Don't be fooled by my name, I was all-American, and bred in the great state of Kentucky.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my famous trainer, but I came at a key time in his career.

*A winner of 27% of my races, I also finished in the money in 66% of my starts during my long racing career.

*I twice repeated in graded stakes, but one of them now has a different name, and the other has a different distance.

*My sire may have been a record holder at a sprint distance, but I had no trouble at all with longer distances.

*I won my career debut at odds of 20-1, and finished my juvenile season with my first stakes win.

*Yes, I won a stakes race at Churchill Downs in the springtime of my second season, and as the race favorite.

*I was narrowly defeated in one of American racing's richest paydays.

*My three most important victories all came at the same track and at the same distance.

*I was a graded stakes winner on both turf and dirt, but all but one of them came on the same surface.

*My final career stakes win came at the same track where I earned my first.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Très bon, cocoa !
Ugh! Forgot "Who Am I???" was tonight! I'm late! LOL. Wouldn't have beat that 119 beyer by Cocoa anyways, nor do I know anything about Creme Fraiche to even guess this correct. Congrats Cocoa, quite the performance!
Kristen, have you ever tried Creme Fraiche? It sounds like it would taste interesting. Congrats!
Congrats cocoa.
I hadn't refreshed my page and didn't know the answer was already given. For me, it was the clue about winning at Churchill, the clue about the sire, and the win percent. Congrats to Cocoa!
Impressive performance tonight, cocoa2 ... 119 Beyer!
The first clue, and the clue about Rich Cream sharing a world record. These really are fun, thanks, Brian, for doing these!
Nice.
Creme Fraiche
Quickdraw! It is indeed Creme Fraiche ... How did you get this one so fast cocoa2?
Creme Fraiche?