• Tequilita (5-2) returns to the winner's circle in the Grade 3 Charles Town Oaks.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Sharp Azteca (1-2) draws clear in the Grade 2 Kelso.Posted 7 hours ago
  • West Coast (4-5) leaves the field far behind in the Grade 1 Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 7 hours ago
  • It Tiz Well (5-1) bests Abel Tasman in the Grade 1 Cotillion.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Coal Front (4-5) refuses to let American Pastime by in the Grade 3 Gallant Bob.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Page McKenney (6-1) digs down and holds on in the Pa Derby Champion Stakes.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Off Limits (8-5) glides by her competition in the Grade 3 Noble Damsel.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Capla Temptress (5-1) rolls home in the Natalma, while making her North American debut.Posted 6 days ago
  • Untamed Domain (3-1) kicks it in late to win the Summer Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 6 days ago
  • World Approval (2-1) shows he is much the best in the Grade 1 Woodbine Mile.Posted 7 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Don't be fooled by my name, I was all-American, and bred in the great state of Kentucky.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my famous trainer, but I came at a key time in his career.

*A winner of 27% of my races, I also finished in the money in 66% of my starts during my long racing career.

*I twice repeated in graded stakes, but one of them now has a different name, and the other has a different distance.

*My sire may have been a record holder at a sprint distance, but I had no trouble at all with longer distances.

*I won my career debut at odds of 20-1, and finished my juvenile season with my first stakes win.

*Yes, I won a stakes race at Churchill Downs in the springtime of my second season, and as the race favorite.

*I was narrowly defeated in one of American racing's richest paydays.

*My three most important victories all came at the same track and at the same distance.

*I was a graded stakes winner on both turf and dirt, but all but one of them came on the same surface.

*My final career stakes win came at the same track where I earned my first.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Très bon, cocoa !
Ugh! Forgot "Who Am I???" was tonight! I'm late! LOL. Wouldn't have beat that 119 beyer by Cocoa anyways, nor do I know anything about Creme Fraiche to even guess this correct. Congrats Cocoa, quite the performance!
Kristen, have you ever tried Creme Fraiche? It sounds like it would taste interesting. Congrats!
Congrats cocoa.
I hadn't refreshed my page and didn't know the answer was already given. For me, it was the clue about winning at Churchill, the clue about the sire, and the win percent. Congrats to Cocoa!
Impressive performance tonight, cocoa2 ... 119 Beyer!
The first clue, and the clue about Rich Cream sharing a world record. These really are fun, thanks, Brian, for doing these!
Nice.
Creme Fraiche
Quickdraw! It is indeed Creme Fraiche ... How did you get this one so fast cocoa2?
Creme Fraiche?