• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 1 day ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 2 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 3 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 3 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 3 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Don't be fooled by my name, I was all-American, and bred in the great state of Kentucky.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my famous trainer, but I came at a key time in his career.

*A winner of 27% of my races, I also finished in the money in 66% of my starts during my long racing career.

*I twice repeated in graded stakes, but one of them now has a different name, and the other has a different distance.

*My sire may have been a record holder at a sprint distance, but I had no trouble at all with longer distances.

*I won my career debut at odds of 20-1, and finished my juvenile season with my first stakes win.

*Yes, I won a stakes race at Churchill Downs in the springtime of my second season, and as the race favorite.

*I was narrowly defeated in one of American racing's richest paydays.

*My three most important victories all came at the same track and at the same distance.

*I was a graded stakes winner on both turf and dirt, but all but one of them came on the same surface.

*My final career stakes win came at the same track where I earned my first.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Très bon, cocoa !
Ugh! Forgot "Who Am I???" was tonight! I'm late! LOL. Wouldn't have beat that 119 beyer by Cocoa anyways, nor do I know anything about Creme Fraiche to even guess this correct. Congrats Cocoa, quite the performance!
Kristen, have you ever tried Creme Fraiche? It sounds like it would taste interesting. Congrats!
Congrats cocoa.
I hadn't refreshed my page and didn't know the answer was already given. For me, it was the clue about winning at Churchill, the clue about the sire, and the win percent. Congrats to Cocoa!
Impressive performance tonight, cocoa2 ... 119 Beyer!
The first clue, and the clue about Rich Cream sharing a world record. These really are fun, thanks, Brian, for doing these!
Nice.
Creme Fraiche
Quickdraw! It is indeed Creme Fraiche ... How did you get this one so fast cocoa2?
Creme Fraiche?