• Irish Jasper rolls from last to first in the Victory Ride.Posted 3 minutes ago
  • Magic Mark upsets the Bertrando Stakes at 11-1 to kickoff the Los Alamitos meet.Posted 1 day ago
  • Salutos Amigos dominant in Monmouth Park's Mr. Prospector.Posted 5 days ago
  • Crucero upsets the San Juan Capistrano at odds of 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • La Verdad skips through the Belmont slop to a victory in the Dancin Renee.Posted 6 days ago
  • Treve too much for Flintshire and the rest in today's Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud.Posted 6 days ago
  • Golden Lad surges late to score in the Prairie Meadows Cornhusker.Posted 6 days ago
  • Bent on Bourbon has his coming out party in the Iowa Derby.Posted 6 days ago
  • Departing slips through on the hedge to win the Firecracker.Posted 6 days ago
  • Sarah Sis just holds off Pangburn in the Iowa Oaks.Posted 6 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Don't be fooled by my name, I was all-American, and bred in the great state of Kentucky.

*I wasn't the first big winner for my famous trainer, but I came at a key time in his career.

*A winner of 27% of my races, I also finished in the money in 66% of my starts during my long racing career.

*I twice repeated in graded stakes, but one of them now has a different name, and the other has a different distance.

*My sire may have been a record holder at a sprint distance, but I had no trouble at all with longer distances.

*I won my career debut at odds of 20-1, and finished my juvenile season with my first stakes win.

*Yes, I won a stakes race at Churchill Downs in the springtime of my second season, and as the race favorite.

*I was narrowly defeated in one of American racing's richest paydays.

*My three most important victories all came at the same track and at the same distance.

*I was a graded stakes winner on both turf and dirt, but all but one of them came on the same surface.

*My final career stakes win came at the same track where I earned my first.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Très bon, cocoa !
Ugh! Forgot "Who Am I???" was tonight! I'm late! LOL. Wouldn't have beat that 119 beyer by Cocoa anyways, nor do I know anything about Creme Fraiche to even guess this correct. Congrats Cocoa, quite the performance!
Kristen, have you ever tried Creme Fraiche? It sounds like it would taste interesting. Congrats!
Congrats cocoa.
I hadn't refreshed my page and didn't know the answer was already given. For me, it was the clue about winning at Churchill, the clue about the sire, and the win percent. Congrats to Cocoa!
Impressive performance tonight, cocoa2 ... 119 Beyer!
The first clue, and the clue about Rich Cream sharing a world record. These really are fun, thanks, Brian, for doing these!
Nice.
Creme Fraiche
Quickdraw! It is indeed Creme Fraiche ... How did you get this one so fast cocoa2?
Creme Fraiche?