• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, my sire was a big winner on both turf and dirt.

*A seven-time graded stakes winner, I won 31% of my starts over a four-year racing career.

*My initial win came in the state of Arizona, my final one came in New York.

*The average winning margin of my four Grade I wins was more than five lengths.

*My first two trainers were Californians who are best known for excellent female runners.

*My win at Churchill Downs has been called a tour-de-force.

*I shared the latter part of my name with my sire.

*One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss.

*Unfortunately, my racing career ended on a ten-race losing streak.

*The stands were rocking the day I scored my final Grade I win by seven lengths.

*Where was the best known of my owners from? Just check the stable name.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Man I always see this too late. You guys are too quick.. lol
The Mother Goose.
What was the name of the race: One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss
Well done ... The Mother of all Gooses!
*excellent female runners, that is
einstein
this was tough. the clue about trainers best known for excellent trainers had me thinking shirreffs at first, but when that didn't pan out i turned to hollendorfer - then the epic showdown with meadow star came to mind
Which clue(s) led you to another victory, oh great champion?
It's not Air France, but once again, Michael Harris is too legit to quit! Lite Light is tonight's answer!
Azeri?
Air France?
lite light
Real Quiet is also incorrect.
No, not Answer Do.