• Miss Ella (5-2) wins the Caress Stakes at Saratoga for the second straight year.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Madam Dancealot (21-1) rolls from last to win the San Clemente going away.Posted 1 day ago
  • Abel Tasman (4-5) edges Elate in the Coaching Club American Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Accelerate (7-1) wins in a romp as Arrogate finishes way back in the San Diego Handicap. Posted 2 days ago
  • Hunt (3-1) waits and then blows by in the Grade 2 Eddie Read.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lady Eli (9-10), giving eight pounds, edges Quidura on the wire of the Grade 1 Diana.Posted 2 days ago
  • Firenze Fire (12-1) holds off Free Drop Billy in the Sanford Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (7-10) scores a hard-earned win in the New York Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Proctor's Ledge (6-1), with first-time Lasix, rolls on the turf in the Lake George.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dream It Is (4-1) romps in the Grade 3 Schuylerville at Saratoga.Posted 3 days ago
Saratoga and Del Mar 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, my sire was a big winner on both turf and dirt.

*A seven-time graded stakes winner, I won 31% of my starts over a four-year racing career.

*My initial win came in the state of Arizona, my final one came in New York.

*The average winning margin of my four Grade I wins was more than five lengths.

*My first two trainers were Californians who are best known for excellent female runners.

*My win at Churchill Downs has been called a tour-de-force.

*I shared the latter part of my name with my sire.

*One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss.

*Unfortunately, my racing career ended on a ten-race losing streak.

*The stands were rocking the day I scored my final Grade I win by seven lengths.

*Where was the best known of my owners from? Just check the stable name.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Man I always see this too late. You guys are too quick.. lol
The Mother Goose.
What was the name of the race: One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss
Well done ... The Mother of all Gooses!
*excellent female runners, that is
einstein
this was tough. the clue about trainers best known for excellent trainers had me thinking shirreffs at first, but when that didn't pan out i turned to hollendorfer - then the epic showdown with meadow star came to mind
Which clue(s) led you to another victory, oh great champion?
It's not Air France, but once again, Michael Harris is too legit to quit! Lite Light is tonight's answer!
Azeri?
Air France?
lite light
Real Quiet is also incorrect.
No, not Answer Do.