• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 11 hours ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, my sire was a big winner on both turf and dirt.

*A seven-time graded stakes winner, I won 31% of my starts over a four-year racing career.

*My initial win came in the state of Arizona, my final one came in New York.

*The average winning margin of my four Grade I wins was more than five lengths.

*My first two trainers were Californians who are best known for excellent female runners.

*My win at Churchill Downs has been called a tour-de-force.

*I shared the latter part of my name with my sire.

*One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss.

*Unfortunately, my racing career ended on a ten-race losing streak.

*The stands were rocking the day I scored my final Grade I win by seven lengths.

*Where was the best known of my owners from? Just check the stable name.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Man I always see this too late. You guys are too quick.. lol
The Mother Goose.
What was the name of the race: One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss
Well done ... The Mother of all Gooses!
*excellent female runners, that is
this was tough. the clue about trainers best known for excellent trainers had me thinking shirreffs at first, but when that didn't pan out i turned to hollendorfer - then the epic showdown with meadow star came to mind
Which clue(s) led you to another victory, oh great champion?
It's not Air France, but once again, Michael Harris is too legit to quit! Lite Light is tonight's answer!
Air France?
lite light
Real Quiet is also incorrect.
No, not Answer Do.