• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

*Bred in the great state of Kentucky, my sire was a big winner on both turf and dirt.

*A seven-time graded stakes winner, I won 31% of my starts over a four-year racing career.

*My initial win came in the state of Arizona, my final one came in New York.

*The average winning margin of my four Grade I wins was more than five lengths.

*My first two trainers were Californians who are best known for excellent female runners.

*My win at Churchill Downs has been called a tour-de-force.

*I shared the latter part of my name with my sire.

*One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss.

*Unfortunately, my racing career ended on a ten-race losing streak.

*The stands were rocking the day I scored my final Grade I win by seven lengths.

*Where was the best known of my owners from? Just check the stable name.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

Older Comments about Who Am I ???...

Man I always see this too late. You guys are too quick.. lol
The Mother Goose.
What was the name of the race: One of my best known races included a stretch-long battle and a whisker of a loss
Well done ... The Mother of all Gooses!
*excellent female runners, that is
einstein
this was tough. the clue about trainers best known for excellent trainers had me thinking shirreffs at first, but when that didn't pan out i turned to hollendorfer - then the epic showdown with meadow star came to mind
Which clue(s) led you to another victory, oh great champion?
It's not Air France, but once again, Michael Harris is too legit to quit! Lite Light is tonight's answer!
Azeri?
Air France?
lite light
Real Quiet is also incorrect.
No, not Answer Do.